Guy is desperate for sex / companionship

> Guy is desperate for sex / companionship
> Not willing to be completely obedient to the girl that can provide him with both
> Complain

I will never understand this

Attached: wq.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

trace.moe/?url=https://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1546740887235.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plenty of guys, myself included would be willing to be a girl's slave if it would help get us laid, problem is it doesn't, and girls who actually enjoy being the dominant one are rare as fuck.

maybe you have high standards. girls (male) are always looking

That's what I would prefer dummy. The average woman hates sexually submissive men

Attached: 1545253626881m.jpg (721x1024, 137K)

Thats a man. Not a woman. Nothing wrong with that, but its not the same thing.

I don't care about the sex part, but if I came across someone I liked that offered me companionship in return for obedience, I'd take it.

No they are not and their standards are the same as females if not higher.

If I wanted to be bossed around by a girl I'd move back in with my mother.

I think you've stumbled upon something here...

Attached: sample_bab14e9e9083834b09127619c43833c6.jpg (850x1202, 966K)

Source of pic related?

rascal doesnt dream of bunny girl senpai, or something like that

Where are these girls (male) who are dominant? I would be willing to be completely obedient to a cute girl(male), but they are all submissive none of them would do what's happening in OP's pic.

But I would, as long as the girl wouldn't cheat on me or straight up abuse me.

Lol don't get your hopes up for a girl that won't do those, user.

female to do list:
sex / companionship
complain

male to do list:
go to work
clean house
take care of pets
cook
run errands
companionship / sex
>be completely obedient to the girl that can provide him with both

why does this pic make my pp hard????

If the female also took over "go to work" in her list instead of me, I would be happy with that male to do list and would gladly be super obedient for her.

They're called beta orbiters and they get neither sex nor companionship. There aren't enough women desperate enough to have sex with their slave.

I would gladly be a slave and a total beta orbiter if I could get sex and companionship out of it. Just doesn't work in reality.

trace.moe/?url=https://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1546740887235.png

There's some of us who domme and switch. Just depends what you look like and how you act. 90% of r9k users who'd be interested wouldn't have the first clue on being submissive. Y'all think it's just doing what you're told and then topping from the bottom

>be domme F
>hate submissive males because theyre all the same
>expect you to do everything for them like you're their god damn mothers
>only interested in their kinks
>expect you to heal them emotionally and mentally
>have to do all the emotional lifting in relationships

GFD is particularly bad for the above. Women want to date adults, including dommes. If you can't handle your own life and expect a woman to do it all for you they will run for the fucking hills, especially dominant women. They don't want to sign on for baby sitting a full grown man.

This is why I have a qt subgirl.

I haven't seen any, but it is nice if they do exist. Top from the bottom like demanding kinks and then giving no effort other than like a "yes master"? If so i get that, have switched too even though mostly sub and I hate it when i have to do ALL the lifting.

It is rare in us, but it's a thing. We just have different expectations of partners than what they have of us. Also yeah you hit the nail on the head. Expecting you to fulfil all their elaborate fantasies and links and given nothing in return. It's down right objectification. I'm currently a sub to a domme (I switch), and while I may push her buttons cos it's fun, she is the domme, I'm not going to disrespect her by making it all about me

If a man is obedient to a girl like that, then she will lose attraction and abandon him. It makes me very sad.

Sounds like a load of bull. Girls are way more demanding in every aspect, they only take in a relationship

Yknow girls can smell that thinking on you right? That's the reason they stay away from you.

Yup
Irina

women do the majority of shit in a relationship, emotional lifting, household chores, shopping, bill management on top of having to raise kids and have a full time job.

>>expect you to heal them emotionally and mentally
Every man expects that, this is literally the normal natural role of a woman. If you can't even do that...

Sounds more like justification for why you're mentally broken if you're supposedly waiting for someone to come fix it.

The natural role of a woman is to exist, anything else is her choice and her choice alone

If that was the natural role of a woman, humanity would've stopped existing with Eve.

if you want someone to heal you go to a fucking therapist.

believe it or not, there are shit loads of men out their functioning in society who don't need a faux-incestuous relationship with a woman they treat like their mother.

Oh... This explains a lot. I'm terribly sorry for you

>if you want someone to heal you go to a fucking therapist.
Why not just have a normal life with a normal family so that you don't have to go to one?

Do you even see what you said there? Because you don't want to be a normal person, someone else who depends on you being one (and of course vice versa), becomes "sick" and must pay someone else to "heal" him, which you're probably doing too because I can't imagine it makes you very happy either. Instead of just living like you're both meant to live.

Love means giving up a significant part of yourself in order to create something larger than both of you, you know that.

Why are you sorry, what do you mean?

Why is it too much to ask for a woman to put her foot on my face like that?

Attached: 1530414746103.png (600x445, 437K)

No.
Uh, no.

Have you tried not looking for emotionally broken betas? Personally, I think sexual submissiveness is totally separate from being dominant or submissive in other areas of life.

Becuase they won't be faithful to a guy like that. I'd be really nice to be able to let go and let someone else lead sometimes but bitches just ain't loyal.

um excuse me sir where can I go to date a hot T babe??

No way im finding a based trap where I live. However just in case
Any traps near far west nsw australia?

>dumb cunt wants to have all the positives of the male role with none of the negatives
Have you considered suicide instead?