Hey boys. I know it gets hard holding your feelings in, so talk to me, let it all out

hey boys. I know it gets hard holding your feelings in, so talk to me, let it all out

Attached: 1546735257284.png (420x420, 335K)

it's hard for me to validate my feelings because there are many things that point to a nice life. Internet access is a good indicator for example.
Can't really whine about being lonely, because there's always warm bodies to have around.
I just don't see the salvation.
I guess I love Jesus Christ.

Thats my problem friend, I dont feel emotions anymore and that has been going on for 3 years.
before that I was in a constant state of agony and despair while still feeling disgusted and despising everyone around me, but now i feel just numb and cold.
Everything is boring and the only thing "entertaining" is drinking myself to sleep everynight.
i dont feel human anymore. I have an idea of who i am, but i dont feel like existing anymore. So what is the difference between death and life in my situation, i certainly wouldn't be missed. not that it makes a difference when im gone, idk. I've already scheduled my suicide, thanks for letting me vent a bit, have a good life, friend.

Attached: 1545588722501.jpg (748x748, 69K)

I want a girl to spread her big booty cheeks over my face to give me access to that sweet chocolate starfish center.

I get it man, the best thing you could do is try and broaden your horizons, try finding people on omegle with the same interests as you

same here man.. same here
origi

i want to be a gril

I've tried omegle before to talk to others, it seems my efforts were a waste though. I stopped going on there. You're right though, definitely an opportune time to broaden horizons

if thats legitimately what you want to do, go for it. however just know that its a very challenging and painful road. If you do, i wish you the best of luck

good attitude man, good on ya, Good luck space robot

Feeling rather good about the future, desu. 500% dopamine

- Wim hof experiences: Cold showers
- All beef diet (mikhaila/ jordan peterson)

- Insight meditation

- Amphetamine
- Psilocybin
- N-N-DMT

- Phenibut
- Phenylpiracetam
- Lions mane
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
- Panax Ginseng
- Magnesium Glycinate
- Cordyceps

- Lifting heavy weights
- Posture training

- Darkroom sleep

- Bumpy flight on a summer night, airplane to north america

All of this, of course happens in the future, once I get my lazy self to do hard work on amphetamine. The salvation however, I believe, is there.

Attached: blonded+002.jpg (680x680, 102K)

you can do it man, just put your mind and metal to it

origi

Some random bitch called me intimidating. I'm a nice guy, what a bitch

Attached: tlczlq8qgyc11.png (1920x1080, 902K)

maybe try and ask her what she meant, if its her just being a normalfag who cant see out of her sphere of cuntery, ignore her. if its something you can improve on, try it

This entire forum is people crying about their feelings 24/7 and living lifestyles defined by being completely ruled by and wallowing in their emotions rather than holding them in or pushing them down.

choose something and spend your days with it. there's nothin here for you

first of all, i get that, and the best thing you can do is try and make your own meaning, make your own goals.. try and make it the best you can, also, dont say your age, some faggot might try and get you banned

God it all seems so pointless why couldn't I have just been normal. That's all I've ever wanted in life was to just be normal

I hate working. I hate it so much.
Why do I have to spend day after day doing shit I despise just to survive? Time on earth is so limited and precious. What an absolutely miserable way to exist.

Attached: 1525478283453.jpg (791x600, 130K)

I seem to get along well with everyone but have no friends and always end up at home alone..

Feelings are for pussies man

i just want to love someone who loves me back

Attached: 1546358614798.png (597x389, 337K)

Same, can only hope and dream until then. ;__;

Attached: 14-Lessons-That-Moomins-Can-Teach-You-About-Life.jpg (570x258, 54K)

Can't help but feel like I am an emotional bandaid for everyone o get into a relationship with

I hate keeping my feelings in, but I just can't let it out for anyone I know. Feels like I'm weak. I feel hatred for myself even do I'm trying not to. I feel hatred of how meaningless life seems to be. I've drained all my determination. I don't have ambitions neither a vision, I feel lost in this world. All girl I've fallen for never actually cared for me. I've changed from countries, had to adapt, learn a new language, make new friends. My old life was semi-perfect, I had loads of friends, I would go out and everything, but now all changed, people are just different in this new country, a stay home almost everyday, and I feel like a I've only 1 friend. I feel like I don't belong anywhere, I'm basically a failed normie, I don't belong here neither with the normies. And I feel like shit thinking that people here in r9k have much worse lifes than mine and I'm here complaining and depressed. I feel like a mess.

I felt for someone who lives at the other side of the continent, i would have rather never met her than to deal with her being in my mind 24/7, i decided to ignore her because there was no point in falling deeper but it didn't matter at all.
It was my mistake for using social media.

Attached: 1543617804340.jpg (640x640, 35K)

I'm so fucking angry every second of every day. I'm sad every second I'm alive. I'm fucking tired of being miserable.

I've spent my whole life in an empty dark pit, when all of a sudden a girl comes into view. She's tumbling down the same pit that I'm in. A bad breakup with a manipulative asshole. As soon as she comes into range I catch her before she falls into the bottomless void. I dig my hands and feet into the walls of the chasm as I wrap her around my back. I tell her that it's gonna be okay, and I'll always be there for her no matter what. She thanks me over, and over. Tells me how much I mean to her. That I'm too good for her, and I'm the sweetest man she ever met. She plays with my hair, and kisses my neck while I climb our way out of the dark with her rooting me on upon my back the whole way. 8 months of spending every single day together. Growing closer and closer everyday. Understanding each other more and more. Then Thanksgiving came. We finally reached the top. We were going to make it out of the dark together. She tells me how thankful she is to have me. Then she jumps off my back, using my shoulders as a springboard, and makes it out of the dark. The force knocks me back, and I loose my grip, and begin to fall back down. I ask for her help. She looks down at me, and says she wants someone else. That she was only with me because she was in the dark just like me. She walks away.
I lose my footing, and fall back into the void.

Attached: NBYGBEM.png (673x871, 28K)

This is the gayest picture I've seen in awhile.

Also didn't read what you wrote before saying that, but that's also the gayest post I've read in awhile.

That's okay user. I'm not talking to you anyways.

I HAD THE PERFECT FUCKING OPORTUNITY TO GET MY PERFECT GF SOME YEARS AGO AND I FUCKING LET HER GO AND I CAN'T EVEN FIND A WAY TO SEND HER A MESSAGE TODAY
FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY
I JUST WANTED TO SEND A FUCKING MESSAGE
WHY DON'T SHE HAVE A FUCKING FACEBOOK OR ANY KIND OF SOCIAL NETWORK ACCOUNT SO I CAN ADD HER?
SHE LOVED ME

If youre american and shes on the other side of the continent that prob means shes a south american shitskin. You're better off without her buddy trust me

This comic reminds me of how unkind I was to my mother who committed suicide when I was 17

You're responsible for your mother's death.

Iwill tell her I'm sorry once I rejoin her via the same method

Saw a picture of someone I knew in college being happy and hanging out with a lot of friends. Pissed me off and kind of ruined my night. Jealousy fucking sucks, even worse when you weren't even really friends with the guy and just knew him through association. I'm such a petty person. Sometimes I think everyone around me sucks or is an asshole, but I'm really the asshole because I'm jealous of everyone. It's like if I can't be happy than nobody can be happy, you know? It's not a healthy mentality to have. You'll never make relationships with that kind of attitude, and I know that. It's like I hate seeing people I know being happy but I'm not.

Attached: 1361137734286.jpg (700x1000, 219K)

As long as you're sorry.

Tell me about it bro. I have IG but when I am in anti-social mode opening social media can be a day-ruiner. It really gets you, seeing how other people has lots of friends and goes out almost everyday while you're recluded by yourself. It is toxic to be like this but most times you cant help it

I know that feel user. That's why I stay inside and avoid people as much as I can. I deleted all social media too. Maybe we were just not meant to have what they have, but that's OK! :) We didn't get to choose who we are.

Attached: 1546491724625.png (600x979, 185K)

I really don't feel like just deleting everyone on my Facebook and going off the grid. I use Facebook mostly for memes and pictures anyway. It's a bit stupid though since I only have 20 friends and only like one of them talks to me still. I just feel it's a bit extreme deleting all of them. I guess it wouldn't matter if I did. They don't talk to me and I doubt they'd notice.

I'm sure it wasn't your fault that she did it but regardless,You owe it to her to be the best person you can be. I'm sure that's what she would've wanted. Do it for her sake.

Post more about your experiences with wim hof/holotropic breathing. Any benefits besides cold resistance? And what do you do for posture? [Spoiler]Also all meat diet is a meme[/spoiler]

>I just feel it's a bit extreme deleting all of them.
I think it's a necessary step to quit being jealous.
If you can't not be jealous then remove yourself from places that trigger the feeling.

I just really wish i knew better and would do better

>Land completely innocent blonde qt 3.14 gf
>Avoids looking at me, is always with friends
>I've never initiated much in a relationship due to extreme mentalcell level anxiety
>At first, asking her out, going on various dates, and slowly making my way across bases was fun
>However, she's given me no positive feedback, still won't even look at me
>I've been cheated on before, and my mind instantly assumes she's uninterested, when in all likelihood she's just nervous
>This assumption keeps creeping into my mind though
>Feel like the constant buildup and release of anxiety is affecting my happiness
Any advice

>had multiple chances of being with a literally 10/10 girl who's exactly my type
>have liked her for years
>fucked up every chance by bitching out
>usually don't give a fuck but whenever I see her or am around her I just freeze up and can't think straight
>Last time I text her, 5 weeks ago she left me on read
>Won't be able to see her for another 1 and a half months at least
>planning on texting her again wednesday with one of my more chad friends around to help or maybe tomorrow by myself
>scared that it's too late now or she's forgotten about me or something
>scared that even if it is too late our old friendship will be fucked now
>know a lot of other girls are interested in me, but literally am incapable of connecting with females and feel like if i fuck this up it might be one of my only chances i'll get at actually loving someone
I'm planning on sending her a message along the lines of "hey, you got a minute to talk? it's important" so hopefully she actually answers this time, then asking if we could talk on the phone. If that doesn't work then i'm probably gonna send a big paragraph about everything and explaining why I acted the way I did. I know that's usually a bad idea but I feel like at this point the only chance I'm gonna have is just by being totally honest

I'm very ill with an incurable disease that won't kill me but I wish I could finally die and escape it.

I think you have a point. It's better to not cling to the past. There's no reason to keep them as friends if they haven't spoken to me in years. Like literally most of them haven't said a word to me in years and I haven't seen some of them in years either. As I said, I doubt they'd even realize I unfriended them or who I was. Also as I said, I use Facebook mostly to look at funny pictures and videos. I don't even go on there to talk with people.

How far have you gotten base wise? Is she generally a very anxious person? What's your trust like between each other? Also, how long have you been dating? Usually even if someone is anxious they should be fine around their bf/gf, which leads me to either believe you just haven't gotten far enough in the relationship yet or you don't have enough trust formed. It would make sense that she doesn't look at you if she was with you just out of pity or guilt or something, but the fact that you've gotten to any bases basically makes that fact non existent, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm really starting to think I might have an issue with emotional numbness

Been reading storybro's stories for the past week and a half, sad as fuck now

Do drugs user, it'll help. I recommend weed, mushrooms, lsd, and ketamine.

That's how I feel as well. Just a general detachment and a desire to end it.

I'm starting to feel really isolated and detached from everyone around me and society at all, all I do it go to work and come back home to my room I'm turning 23 this year and I blew up my chances to live alone with my ex when we were together I miss her a lot and I miss being cared though I never felt cared by her that much family is going through some heavy shit too and I'm going through the same shit as them it feels bad man feels really bad I cant talk to anyone outside the internet I either feel bored or annoyed by them not to mention that most of the times I just feel depressed when they talk to me at all that's why I'm mostly going out all alone always although I really miss human interaction I cant talk to them idk i really wanted to feel connected to people to anyone or that i matter to someone well that's it I'm isolating myself because I feel isolated from others and dont really know how to really stop

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-020356_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 256K)