Please

please I just want a gf like this
>studious
>smart
>shy awkward conventionally attractive half Japanese half White gf

PLEASEEEE I SWEAR I WONT ASK FOR ANYTHING ELSE JUST LET ME HAVE THIS

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1200x630, 154K)

>half Japanese half White gf

It's like you're TRYING to activate the monkey's paw.

1) This girl is korean
2) half japanese half white doesn't entail the personality traits you probably think they do
3) smart and studious people don't settle, so you ought to work hard

1) i know she is. it's a kpop star
2) i like how it looks and its preferable that way
3) i do
Next

"I like how it looks"
Halfu girls don't look the same across the board. It's like how everyone wants a kpop star girlfriend because that's apparently how all asians look, but really "asian" is a pretty broad net.

If you already do work hard, then no complaining. She's not gonna be a toy you can buy on the street

This picture is ugly.

Not op, but what about it is ugly? She's pretty beautiful.

OP looks just like girl i missed a chance with in one of my classes. SHE IS REAL.

I mean, I say all of this because my long term girlfriend is east asian. You get all these desperate yellow fever white guys who think they're in for a specific, outdated stereotype (usually boomers) or people who think asian women are more submissive, more traditional, etc. than women of their race (which is not necessarily true; family oriented, but especially outside of their home country, not submissive to men at all) and want to be with someone who doesn't question their masculinity which they are incredibly insecure about. This gets very tiring very fast.

I don't like the glasses, the eyebrows, and I think the multiple strands of hair spread out over her 4head is unattractive. I just don't like real females ever since I took the 2Dpill.

I am just kidding I think nerdy girls are cute but I don't really care what race they are

IF you project an idealized personality like I have on this image then her 3D flaws become beautiful and charming

this idea that men into asian girls are ttracted mostly on personality and not on looks, even if only a subset of asians look how they want is almost as much of a stereotype as the stereotype you think they are chasing. I wouldn't fucking know what personality any girl has until I met her, because human beings are individuals.

The bangs in strands is a huge east asian fashion thing that shows up even in anime.
>I just don't like real females ever since I took the 2Dpill.
While I think this is throwing the baby out with the bathwater, I can understand this
>I don't like glasses
This makes me mad. Pic related.

Attached: glasses.jpg (1080x1920, 303K)

Right, but people go for asian girls because of a matter of looks (which I get, but people generally fail to appreciate general features on attractive women everywhere and tend to boil asian women down to their looks) and apparent shared cultural personality (submissiveness, tradition, etc. Horseshit, since neither diaspora nor modern times actually operates like this). I don't think it's wrong to chase asian girls (or chase women in general), but I think it's stupid that men idealize asian women to the point where it makes everyone uncomfortable

glasses are unattractive when its some art hoe wearing them but they are 10/10 when on a CUTE INTROVERT BOOKWORM Girl

Attached: 9ebf2c7d3c9804d7cc14ce3c86408a5b.jpg (736x736, 84K)

sounds like you're describing Beautiful Angel Ciara.

Attached: 1512257013510.jpg (427x749, 89K)

Go get a cheap filipina girl.

Attached: gurlz~2.jpg (971x1365, 239K)

>but I think it's stupid that men idealize asian women to the point where it makes everyone uncomfortable
you won't see me argue that, because it is vague and subjective.

I'm arguing that this is the behavior of lots of hipsters and anime fans (normie AND non normies), and it gets old because there's this sense of completely unwarranted entitlement. Ah, who am I kidding, it's the source of a lot of laughs too.

No, gross as fuck.....

Attached: skull_puking.jpg (721x483, 172K)