Just missed my train to the beach... has your day started any better, Jow Forums?

Just missed my train to the beach... has your day started any better, Jow Forums?

Attached: 467458469.png (480x270, 123K)

i woke up and saw my stepfather so not soo good

Attached: 1520534996102.jpg (268x188, 14K)

Woke up in a puddle of shit, piss, cum, and blood again so YES

Attached: 0935C6FE-5BCD-4C7F-A61D-B025EED7D49B.png (420x420, 193K)

flunked a big exam friday, been drinking saturday and sunday, today i am hungover, depressed and just feel so fuckking empty inside

but atleast ya live in denmark

How big was it? Can you resit it?

well, this is true. doesnt really make me feel any better about fucking up though

Well, Russia isn't all that bad either if you live in Moscow or St. Petersburg.

yet we are fated to fall

If nothing changes... without a doubt.

yea i can retake it, i got no feedback on why i flunked though so thats whats kinda freaking me out, and i only get 30mins of Consulting for the retake
it was the halfway mark to my bachlors in early childhood education

take me away from russia i BEG YOU

Well, at least you get a second chance with that. Good luck with nailing it this time!

Дa мнe caмoмy cкopo нaзaд

бля бpaтaн бeжим oтcюдa

thanks pal ...

Жeлaниe впoлнe пoнятнoe, чтo-тo в пocлeдниe 4 гoдa вce cтpaшнee cтaнoвитcя. Кaк тaм митинг вчepaшний кcтaти?

кaк oбычнo ничeгo нoвoгo нaдo лeнинa вocкpecить

btw are you a student?

Yup, just doing my Master's here
Oнo и oжидaeмo

what is your major and how much did you paid for it?

International Commercial Law, it was around 14k for the tuition and about half of that for the accomodations

dollars? rich dude

Pounds, obviously

Attached: 1520700116294.jpg (481x401, 36K)

you left me behind how dare you

I just hope its worth it

Pounds of what?

of lolies

This

CYKA HJASGDHASGDHAGYUDAUDA HGX\GAU\TDDASGSA PIDOR

fuck you mister and btw do you have license for that keyboard?

Why is Russia so bad according to some anons I've talked with here? Aside from low wages, I'm almost regretting wanting to study Russian.

innocent dude he just dont know it yet

Attached: 1523020861644s.jpg (250x194, 7K)

Hey, I never said I'm setting foot in it. At this rate I'd better enjoy my time instead of studying something that will be useless to me sigh.

Attached: 751805e6f68f76532a255de27fbc87c6.png (319x396, 96K)

no am a bad man

please get me out of here

Attached: Без названия (7).jpg (1037x583, 229K)

Yeah, tell me why it's such a shit hole. It sounds just as bad as here.

Attached: med_1511956464_image.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Its actually always surprises me just how delusional most foreigners are about Russia

educate me if you please before KGB come kill you?

They actually started an investigation against me for not buying a TV license

first of all PLEASE TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROAD WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAIN MOMMA

In a nutshell, everything is just falling apart while all the government cares about is steal as much money as possible and get the hell out as soon as shit hits the fan

BUT WHAT ABOUT T-14 ARMATA?

Yeah, since the 9th of may is just around the corner, we'll be getting a lot of that pretty soon

yea you just gotta not answer any questions about yourself
or you could just say you don't watch TV and they should leave you alone
very nice

Attached: 1501525331250.gif (80x70, 20K)

>delusional
I always keep my expectations low so...
come on man, it's gotta have some use. How many people are willing to have English/Russian translations jobs or Italian/Russian and viceversa?
Yeah, exactly the same situation here. Southern Italy is completely fucked and 40% of the youth is unemployed. Big companies leave Italy to profit elsewhere and never come back because of the ridiculous amount of taxes. Even if you got 2000 euro a month they wouldn't last if you had a rent to pay and taxes, you'd need another member of your family to work or share the rent with someone. Living alone is an absolute fantasy.

>40% of the youth is unemployed.
holy shit that's bad

Yeah, it can't be worse than Italy, can it?

I just threw all their notifications into the trash for all I care
Well, here its very different depending on the region. In Moscow the wages are alright, the average is around 1k$ per month, which isn't impossible to live on. In the rest of Russia the picture is dramatically different. People can get as low as 120$ or so. The industry is being run into the ground, the forests and all other resources are sold for nothing, just for the sake of making the rich even richer. And it wouldn't even be all that bad if our politicians were some kind of evil masterminds, capable of pulling the most masterful of financial frauds. But no, they are complete idiots, you are lucky you don't speak Russian and can't understand all the bullshit they say. Sometimes its unbelievable how moronic they are.

yeah thats true

Attached: 1521822744198.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I know russian politics are a joke, but Italian aren't any better. You get told the same bs all the time, every party wants to reform the country but in the end they utterly fail at it. People were retarded enough to vote for a shitty trump-like individual and a party which promised to give "basic income" even if it's basically impossible with out situation and we aren't nearty on par with the other EU countries.

It will be ok. Onions boy.

trust no Yankee

I ain't even on the liberal side man. I know the country needs a more strict right winged government but Salvini isn't definitely fit to lead it.

Man, you clearly can't even get close to our level of idiocy. Just a little recent example for you:
>a disater happens at a local children's camp
>due to counselors' neglect and nobody giving a shit about safety childern go sailing during a storm and lots of kids drown
>several dozens dead or so
>one kid at a hospital in bad consition regains consciousness
>the country's children's rights ombudsman meets him
>first thing he asks - "What's up? How was the swim?"

sounds like my definition of human alright

кaк пoплaвaли?

Actually had to think for a while of the most accurate translation

I just woke up, I feel pretty inspired today

Hope your day will get better OP

Thanks, think I'll go to London, so that a good Sunday didn't go to waste