Lmao

lmao

reminder that alt-righters are the dumbest people in every medium they exist in

Attached: 2_F97_A6_FF_7_A7_F_45_D7_9_E87_0056_E499_F601.png (750x1334, 220K)

Attached: 1525342963798.jpg (592x592, 80K)

Alt-right cavemen need to be shot in the back of the head. Globalism will succeed!

lmao top bantz lads

corrected meme

Attached: Erased Yezhov.jpg (500x620, 85K)

Both globalism and nationalism are terrible.
Internationalism and patriotism are the way to go.

Attached: CIA on Soviet Diet.jpg (596x767, 85K)

forgot to link this to you lol

although I agree with OP, please keep in mind that Jow Forums is apolitical

okay then
why do you like Lapis so much though? she has a terrible personality and stopped being interesting when she moved to the memebarn.

How much of a faggot do you have to be to shitpost a political opinion on an apolitical board?

Radical Centralism

Attached: genuis.jpg (220x229, 8K)

this but unironically

>dictating what should and shouldn't be posted
>on the Jow Forums dumpster board
l m a o

Attached: Comrade Cat.jpg (768x768, 98K)

she has the edgy
I mean seriously I like the fact thta she has problems with friendship due to her long banishment. Kinda reminds me of Luna from MLP

>MLP
Yeah, but she's the one who keeps putting herself in the cocoon, and Steven keeps forgiving her even when she admitted to feeling guilty about breaking Jasper's sanity.
It is an interesting aspect, but honestly, it's a problem when Steven exists. He wants it to stay as a permanent aspect of her personality instead of helping her solve it, as shown by the way he antagonizes Jasper despite her being the victim of mental abuse.

It's quite normal, for someone that was socially excluded for a long time, to have to sometimes just put yourself in a cocoon, and imo Steven knows that and it's why he forgives Lapis.
Not sure he wants it to stay permanent, but he knows that it takes time and he isn't trying to force her

I don't expect a brazilian monkey to understand right wingers

kek nice one poland

How could they be dumb when the “Alt-right” doesn’t exist and was just a term created by the Mainstream Media in order to label everyone right of Marxism?

>Internationalism and patriotism
aren't those two mutually exclusive? that is unless you want some international "human patriotism" which doesn't exist. then again, this is saudiburger I'm talking to.

Constitutional Patriotism.
Not that cultural or ethnical bullshit.

This, the ethnostate is meme for that same lost crowd of people who want some kinda perfect collective in-group that they think will fix everything, just racial supremacist.

>the media is marxist
l m a o
>Internationalism is a political principle which transcends nationalism and advocates a greater political or economic cooperation among nations and people.
>Patriotism is the ideology of attachment to a homeland.
Nationalism is a synonym for tribalism, basically a "my dad is better than your dad" mentality. Patriotism is your sense of identity with your own homeland and your desire to improve it and protect it, basically like a love for one's own parents. Internationalism is the sense of having a harmonious relationship with other nations, basically like a love for one's own family.

Anyone who thinks this is mutually exclusive is a delusional moron, especially if they attempt to discredit others just for not understanding their points.

Here you are, perfectly summarising nationalism into a sentence. Why did you confuse it with patriotism earlier?

I'm denouncing nationalism, dumb furry, read the post again.

I know you're denouncing nationalism there. Thing is, you know it's different from patriotism, yet you assumed patriotism and internationalism were mutually exclusive.

I wouldn't know. I'm a BASED CENTRIST. Unironically though.

You support state ownership and workers control but aren't against wage slavery?

Exactly.

>2018
>Not being ordoliberal
Pathetic

Alt righters are the kind of people I wouldn't mind beating to death with a spoon, but I'd rather have them over anyone left wing

Attached: 1525430233499.jpg (710x608, 39K)

>I hate corporate-loving fascists who’d kill me if they don’t like my skull shape
>but I’d rather have them over anyone who wants social and economic justice in my favor
Fishhook theory confirmed once again.

Attached: F93C6F78-3FC1-43F5-8EC3-509B3BA7D3AB.png (1080x848, 547K)

He wants things to stay just as they are, not any actual change from the dual right wing norm of neoliberalism and neoconism we have now.