Suggest me some cool PS2 games, my dudes

Suggest me some cool PS2 games, my dudes.

Attached: PlayStation_2_logo.svg.png (2000x595, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16piMu_lxfU
youtu.be/c6AJw6T5Mlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pop n music 11-14

Attached: Pnm_logo.png (895x377, 16K)

need for speed: most wanted

surprisingly unoriginal

Ratchet and clank
God of war
Burnout 3
Killzone
Lord of the rings return of the king
GTA San andreas
Budokai 3

Magic Pengel. You collect ink to draw your own monsters and battle them. Also I-Ninja, really fun platforming ninja game. Ribbit King Plus is also a fun golf game especially when you're drunk

most of these are good, but I haven't played them all yet

Attached: ps2 vidya.png (734x581, 35K)

DDR Extreme 2
Katamari Damacy

The Warriors
Ratchet and Clank
Warriors Orochi 2
Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3
D.O.N.
The Godfather
Ace Combat 4 and 5
Battlefield (forgot which one but the one I remember is where you can rank up by gettting stars)

Do you have a similar collection with ps3 titles?

atv offroad fury 2

This thread reminded me of Dog's Life, the PS2 had so many weird games like that (Finny the Fish too), god I miss my PS2

don't have a ps3 emulator, fren. Don't know if there's a stable one available, and if there is, i'm sure my toaster PC couldn't take it

jak and daxter
crash bandicoot
parappa the rapper
GTA games
my memory is a bit foggy on any other games I had

Shadow of the Collosus
Ico
Quantum Solace
Beyond Good & Evil
Need for Speed Undercover

persona 4
fifa football 2005
jak 2 & 3

these two 2

Attached: adaw.png (439x311, 269K)

Last of Us: Remastered Edition
God of War
GTA5
Gran Turismo Sport
Halo 5
>i am a brotet

Offputting name, to be honest.
>Ratchet And Clank
Already have all 4 of them. Love the first game.
I'll put those other ones on my Amazon shopping list. Been meaning to check of God Of War specifically.
Sounds cool. I've heard of I-Ninja. I played it on a demo disc that came with Soul Calibur II.
I have the first two Onimusha games and really hated them, honestly. I'll still try and see if 3's any good, though. Destroy All Humans is another good series. A buddy gave me the first one, but the disc stopped working. I have the Megaman X collection. Pretty good games. Don't really like the first one though. Also have the Silent Hill games, but haven't played them since 2015.
Good list, user. I'll save this pic for future references.
I played a Katamari game on the same demo disc that I-Ninja was on, so I'll keep this in mind.
Fucking love Warriors Orochi 2. I play the absolute SHIT out of that game.
Always up for some more vehicle games as I don't have too many.
Love Jak And Daxter too. Tbh, I don't consider any of the Crash games released on the PS2 (nor Crash Bash) to be real Crash games, but I have 1, 2, Warped and CTR.

Oh shit, this wasn't the one that had the offputting name. I meant to quote Mr. Pop'n over here . Need For Speed is another series I'm looking to get my hands on.

I sadly really didn't like Ico or SOTC. I actively tried to, but they didn't grab me.
Those aren't PS2 games.

Fuck, I remember destroy all humans. That game brings back so many memories, it was a time when I had friends and life was good. The third one was shit though

The Shin Megami Tensei games. Especially Persona 4

Yeah, Path of the Furon was bad, but Big Willy Unleashed was an abomination.

>Been meaning to check of God Of War specifically.
You definitely should. Especially GoWII. It's just so packed with action and content and it never slows down. I think it's much better than the Nu-GoW.

Devil may cry
Silent hill
Simpsons hit and run
Ratchet and clank
Metal gear solid
.hack
Sly Cooper
Jak
Resident evil 4

Play Shin Megai Tensei series

Fuck PS2, get PS1. Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge

My PS2 plays PS1 games, though. But I'm not really focusing on getting PS1 games right now though, because a lot of them are a bit pricey. Fucking Medievil is $50+ for a copy in good condition on both eBay and Amazon with some greedy idiots selling copies priced $100 and above. Ridiculous.

As an arcade game, I really like Crazy Taxi. Gran Turismo 3/4 are also decent and you can spend a shit ton of time on them. My dad played a shit ton of them, but he says they get a bit grindy at the end so idk

rpcs3
check them

Attached: Untitled.png (1279x687, 105K)

the baldurs gate and everquest hack n slashers were fun

ico youtube.com/watch?v=16piMu_lxfU

Attached: 59e55c3b6e68ed646e094947e0f8b307e11cd583.jpg (1343x950, 622K)

Wow must of you just suggest the most well known game on the damn console,try at least some less mainstrean stuff.
Anyway try God hand,really nice game and id also suggest NARC wich is a game that probably made me want to try drug when i was younger.

Attached: 150313-God_Hand_(USA)-1486701820.jpg (460x320, 19K)

God Hand
youtu.be/c6AJw6T5Mlc

The call it a Playstation 2 because when you see one, you turn 2pi radians and just walk away.

king's field the ancient city

Jak and Daxter my dude

Attached: 1473501344244.png (557x555, 722K)

Starwars battlefront, the original.

I must have logged over a thousand hours on that game as a kid.

Attached: image.jpg (720x480, 71K)