When "sex positive" people support all kinds of sex until it's with a person under [insert local age of consent here]

>when "sex positive" people support all kinds of sex until it's with a person under [insert local age of consent here].
Oh my God, just imagine the pain and suffering and trauma and horror of touching a penis :|

>I want to blame all my issues in life from my obesity to my bipolar disorder to my narcissism to my dandruff on touching a penis when I was young...
what a joke.

Attached: 1546686946032.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QThWC2lE3y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 > 1 > the dog > the guy > 4 > 3

bumm

Peh

4 2 3 1

desubakasoicucks

2>4>3>1 yes nice

Wrong

3 4 2 1

I've been hearing about "sex positive" for a while now but have no idea what it is. Explain please.

>tfw running a lemonade stand bought you a coastside villa and a new Maserati

Attached: 39fef7bfc9f45e6f63c60647fb0c54c2.jpg (317x400, 30K)

Children are not mature enough to understand the consequences of having sex.

bon nyapetit

Attached: 273C9E2C-98C4-469D-8A96-C3943FBA33B8.jpg (1280x717, 212K)

Im guessing you'd assume the same about starting hormone therapy for transkids ?

Absolutely. Allowing children to make life altering decisions should be considered abuse.
Same reason I believe abortion should be illegal. Consenting to sex is consenting to the possible consequences of having sex.

Based user, wholeheartedly agree with you.

Ok, so if some woman gets raped by some lazy eyed mongoloid with 14 toes and 3 fingers she'll just have to own up to it?

Abortions due to rape are less than 1 percent of all abortions. Rape doesn't justify murder.

you're trying to make this seem like it's a deep seated social argument but really you just want to fuck underaged girls

>abortion = murder

Attached: 4960f451b5e4a1c636579770de18ffa4.jpg (600x600, 307K)

Taking someone else's life is, in fact, murder.

Weak b8, OP.

Realtalk tho, story time

>be me, little kid
>maybe 2nd grade lol
>recess
>hang around alone because no friends
>older guy comes up to me
>tfw get molested on school property
>two older girls watched it happen and laughed
>already a social pariah so have noone to go to
>even the teachers think I'm stupid and annoying
>tfw don't tell my neglectful and abusive (single) mother because I'm too scared of her

That was the moment for me, the moment where I can truly say all chances of normalhood for me were lost. So much loss of faith, disillusionment with the system, hatred for everybody who wouldn't help, and disgust with the human race in general.

All those feelings inside you as a kid with a growing brain, shit fucks you up man. Believe me, I know. But yeah, doubt any of you fags give a fuck, but just thought I'd share my story for the feelz.

On the bright side, my abusive mom is paying the price now. Hear her drug problem got so bad that her teeth are falling out and shit, hoping the worst for her and the asshole who got his rocks off using 2nd grade me.

Attached: download (31).jpg (182x277, 9K)

It's a vague term for people who have non-conservative views on sex.

The biggest strength and biggest weakness of the left is that they're like water, fluid and non-concrete, there's no definitive leftist opinion and even in groups their morals and values differ wildly.

I would drink a glass of 3's freshly produced "lemonade" any day of the week before I'd touch a dog or a guy

The left is currently trying to justify pedophilia though.
youtube.com/watch?v=QThWC2lE3y0

bump because OP is pathetic.

This is an excellent description of what liberalism is.

Very true. The ridiculously varied stances on gun control found on the left is evidence enough. The hardest core leftist I know are also the biggest gun rights supporters.

Liberalism is a dead word, leftists killed it

It's pretty scary that actual liberalism is now considered ALT RIGHT WHITE SUPREMACY!!1! by leftists

>the two on the right are already ugly

white women are just so ugly