Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how racist are you?

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how racist are you?

Attached: 5541312-8018979763-salty.png (425x500, 277K)

I walked slightly faster than an African gentlemen on the footpath earlier today.

I'm part of the Aryan brotherhood and kill crips for fun and regular niggers of course

There was a black man about 4 yards behind me when I was entering a building and I decided not to hold the door for him

HAS POTENTIAL DIGITZFLOWMEMESPROSPER

How racist I am? I cut off my own dick because it had a black mole on it.

I'm so racist that when I'm editing photos in Photoshop I always set the Blacks slider to 0

Do tell us more please

Attached: spooks.jpg (640x313, 35K)

I think "around blacks never relax" whenever I see one in public and I watch my back

I jerked off to a BASED black guy railing my wife, instead of shamefully looking to the ground

Attached: kekistani.jpg (606x810, 79K)

I accidentally turned my aryan brother into a Esoteric Hitlerite. Now all he talks about is either the gym or how he hates s*yboys and jews

Attached: 1509063804116.jpg (640x632, 91K)

hardly racist imo

Racist enough to stay out of President Trump General

Attached: D6D5D0D3-BC79-439B-A85E-FDC2EA4D44A8.jpg (768x569, 378K)

I don't think that taking in millions of people from a completely different culture is a good idea

U don't do shit faggot.

I have a black friend that i can call nigger

>completely different culture
how?
>germans rape more on average
>germans murder more on average
>germans have more state-funded pedophiles on average

At least try if you’re going to shill

>I accidentally turned my aryan brother into a Esoteric Hitlerite

How'd you manage to do that?

I only suck white cock.

Well, he's always looked up to me, so once I redpilling him wasn't too tricky. I started with muzzies, moved on to blacks, feminism, marxism etc. After he absorbed that pretty well he'd be cursing at the TV every time there'd be a hijabi walk on. Then I started on the Jews, he was a little unreceptive at first, but I persisted and eventually he was on side.
After that, he started going to the Gym a fair bit, and became one of the more popular kids at his school (he's in year 9 - 14 years old). I introduced him to Jow Forums and he got into it pretty well. I later learnt he found his way here and got hit hard by the shit on here. I remember we were walking in the park about a month ago and he makes sure we're far enough behind our parents so they don'r overhear him say:
>y'know what's the absolute worst thing about the jews? It's not that they bring in the niggers or the chink fucks, but that they marry our women with their filthy blood.
I was taken right fucking back. I may have overdone it on the redpilling a little.

I occasionally bark at niggers

I have a multicultural group of friends and frequently attribute their shortcomings to being genetically disposed to bad behavior. Also I sometimes save fashwave memes to my phone despite not really being much of a fascist.

>when you tell people to help themselves to the pantry and they start eating your cereal

I consider all g*Yoids as inferior lifeforms I was placed here to rule over

Attached: masterrace.png (872x555, 215K)

My Asian friend is a halfbreed and quite racist.

>tfw realizing you would have to give up your friend in order to obtain the ethnostate

It was actually what turned me off of Jow Forums to be honest.

>shitskin
>white soul

Those friends are the hardest to let go

This is why you and so many others have become cucked, and on a higher IQ level why so many are getting blackpilled. Actually think deep: what have the Jews accomplished? They've allowed you to form bonds with those of a different tribe. They've poisoned your mind with thoughts that are usually reserved for your own. What if you had never met that hapa? No emotions, just another shitskin. But now your conscience is telling you no, he's OK, it's just the bad ones. Then you start saying misguided things like "civic nationalism is the true redpill." This struggle is as psychological as it will be physical.

I don't swipe right for niggers...
OR ASIANS.

Attached: 1522340306494.jpg (1216x912, 346K)

I turned a kike into ash without throwing him into the oven.

How racist am I? I have a gollywog.

guess

Attached: Reichtangle.jpg (607x607, 19K)

Nice.

Attached: ss pepe.jpg (330x357, 20K)

Andy Warski?

black "people" belong to fucking zoos

I always pay reperations for slavery
every time i visit my local zoo

I do not have a black best friend.
Or any friends at all for that matter.

I regularly avoid talking to shitskins at work. I always wash my hands after I'm put in a position where I have to shake theirs

Attached: Leopold II of Belgium.jpg (695x1041, 136K)

I called my black friend a nigger when I was 7

Earlier I let a black guy pull out before me in traffic, even though we got to the intersection at the same time.

I accidentally hit shoulders with a black man and only said sorry once.

>black guy
>pulling out
choose one

Having brown eyes is like being black.

Yesterday in my car I remarked to myself "Ethnic cleansing, I would be down for that."