Do you believe in God? Why or why not? And if yes, which one?

Do you believe in God? Why or why not? And if yes, which one?

Attached: a-loving-god.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

No

I don't think he likes me that much desu

No I don't. I have never seen proof of any other worldly beings and I refuse to just blindly believe in something.

yes
the omnipotent one

Yes

ny god chino is so cute

I used to but I gave up on religion a few years ago. For all my prayers and faith and good deeds I never felt I received any answer of any sort.

Let's think about it.
How do we define God? Or even better question what's the definition of God that implies that I should worship him ? What makes human worship something ? Power. So God has to have more power than any other human. Such a being isn't alien nor is it human because if you can kill it then it's not really powerful itself. This implies that God isn't physical because anything physical can be destroyed with antimatter for example.
There is also one VERY important thing. People fear and worship God because he can give you eternal suffering.
Which implies he can control space and time directly.
This would imply that he HAS to be the one who created the space and time which implies that he created the universe (At least this one).
So if he created the universe he can also control everything inside the universe. It's like programing if you build a program you can make it to do the stuff you want it to do.
So now let's skip all this explanation and just move to the God himself.
He is omnipotent, he knows everything etc. etc.
Let's say he is "godly".
If the God is "godly" why would he create evil right ?
Well, this is western bullshit. In taoism and many other religions (even christianity) evil and good together are singularity.
Humans can't understand singularity. We operate in duality mode. We can't do or even think without reference point. We even created "negative infinity" Because it hurts us if we try to touch the singularity. We always break down the singular into dualistic (In science).
God itself should be singular/infinite and if such a being/thing is and isn't then we can't say "I believe it exists" We can't even say "He said to do X" because it's singular. If he said it he didn't say it. If he is he isn't. If he never said that he always say it. If he ins't he is.

Attached: horriblesubs-gabriel-dropout-01-720p-mkv_snapshot_15-32_2017-01-11_02-41-26_stitch-1.jpg (306x306, 26K)

tldr

God is and isn't singularity

Attached: 1522515604756.jpg (1080x1920, 186K)

No, I don't believe in any of the big bad invisible boyfriends and certainly not some malevolent cocksucking recycled iron age jew god named yahweh

No. there is none.

no

I belive in Wodan who is god of germany and ripped his eye out to get smart

Attached: Allvater_Wodan.jpg (759x890, 460K)

Seems foolish in retrospect

well he learned magical skills like reanimating a decapitated head
germanic gods are not all powerful wizards but through that he basically became one..

God is an immaterial being thus his existance cannot be proven or dispruven by physical means. He is literally a very powerful idea which creates the foundations of societies and guides people on how they should behave themselves inside them. However the question if he's the creator and the ruler of the universe cannot be answered easily because we move even more further to the field of theology and metapsysics. My theory is that he created the basic rules of the universe and let it form by itself.
TLdr I think that God might exist as the creator of the universe but even if this is false then at least he's a useful "tool" to create healthy societies

I belive in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
O̶u̶t̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶.̶

yes
the only one I find believable, has never and will never contact a living sentient creature because sees them as we see microbes and as microbes we have no ability to conceptualise it correctly in any way so stop trying

We do not have the capacity to know each microbe, for we are limited beings.
Would it then not be reasonable to say that God, being infinite in nature and having intentionally created us in His image, would easily know us and want to know us?

Nope, I've not needed it
I might do when I have kids tho

the 'in his image' is man made ego stroking and nothing to do with fact
everything in your assessment of 'gods' nature and intent is man made speculation