Why is it so hard to find a nice bf as a femboy?

Why is it so hard to find a nice bf as a femboy?
What do men look for in a submissive partner?

Attached: 1546412766564.jpg (720x916, 55K)

men look for vaginas
so you are shit out of luck.

>men look for vaginas
not all of them

femboys dont have a hard time if theyre actually cute or have nice personalities you DUMB frick

Attached: 1516400311561.jpg (917x1000, 97K)

I look for intelligence first and foremost.

it rly is very difficult. you'd think looking girlier would make it a lot easier but it doesn't rly. just more heartbreak from trying to seduce straight boys. being a femboy sucks. what's even stranger is that i probably get more female attention than i did before i femmed out

Straight boys ghost me a lot. I don't get why they even message me in the first place.

Attached: 1546545155221.png (447x447, 91K)

Sorry to say but being a femboy isn't going to last you forever and you can't get pregnant so without a lovable personality nobody is going to see you as anything more than a hookup.

And typically femmyboys are really superficial and pretty boring outside of sex and most guys know and expect that, your best bet to find an actual bf is shared interests and taking things slow.

Attached: DnyHI-mW0AY0yX2.jpg (400x524, 40K)

Vaginas are too expensive. Thanks to all the pua guys fucking 1-5/10 for the sake of exp.

A 3/10 has the same amount of options as a 9/10 in the 1960

I think you're right to a certain extent but what I don't get is why I get ghosted whether I move things towards a possible hookup or towards dates and a relationship. The end result is the same.

If you're meeting guys on r9k then they're all insanely shy and awkward and likely not ready for a relationship.
Also you're probably meeting a lot of closet cases who aren't ready to bang a boy.

ugh i have such a huge thing for straight guys and it sucks

i have several hobbies and interests that i actively pursue and am probably infinitely more interesting to be around than your average roastie. I understand the longevity part though, especially considering how most femboys (that aren't on hrt) wind up looking like shit at 30

To laugh at your mentally ill ass lmao

the getting older thing worries me, though I am not against starting hrt. sometimes I wonder whether I'm a closet tranny

Yeah you're probably right on both counts.

how old are you? and be my e-bf

Stop aiming for straight guys, or even bicurious guys.
Nobody truly wants a relationship they have to keep secret, sure the whole "we could get caught" is exciting but it's also terrifying and a lot of men don't want to risk it.
Problem you're faced with is for most straight and fem leaning bi guys you're a fantasy at best.
For proper bi guys and gay guys you've got a stereotype to contend with that's equivalent of a bunny boiling Thot that has most scared to touch you.

Personally I'm straight passing masc gay and pretty into femmy guys but I've been burned so many times that I'm often reluctant to even try anymore.

Attached: DliVOQdV4AAi-Vi.jpg (400x524, 40K)

I just turned 25
original

That's rough.
In what ways have you been burned? Ghosted a lot? Only found guys looking for hookups?

that's perfect, I'm 27, wanna be ldr e-bfs?

>Straight boys ghost me a lot.
Its that thing we do to convince ourselves we arent faggots by distancing ourselves from our guilty pleasures after overindulging it and feeling ashamed.

We're dicks I know.

Attached: 1512318437624.gif (500x516, 152K)

desu i used to think i was a tranny bc i wanted hrt but after the first year on it and looking more how i want to look i realized that i don't care about "being a girl" or any of that i just wanna be a pretty girly boy. hrt =/= tranny

Catfishing, abuse, gaslighting, mockery, outright lies, being strung along.
I've met a lot of shitty people that I've been too trusting with.

Attached: DoWWOA4VAAYn2is.jpg (400x524, 44K)

don't chat up straight guys. just go to a gay bar you idiot

women, you dumb fuck

Well, maybe it's because you're a robot too

I'm willing to give it a try!
Would you like to chat?

I'm sorry to hear that, user.

Its tragic because straight men want real women and gay men are attacked to masculinity. As a femboy youre incredibly niche

>Would you like to chat?
ye sure, where?

femboys are the most vapid form of gay

"I wanna cuddle and chat and play [insert generic trendy video game] uwu. I listen to everything but rap and country" t. the femboy community

Attached: 1515040364106.png (469x449, 426K)

Do you have kik or discord?
original

t. butthurt rap and country music fan

get some taste, nerd

and the other gays are so great? lol wat

ye but I prefer sending them through mail, throwaway or whatever

here's mine if you wanna send your discord, although I might sleep in a bit so I'll probably add you tomorrowm [email protected]

you ARE this meduka

Attached: 1528313089122.png (160x160, 44K)

Why do so many of you fetishize straight guys? What's so attractive about dudes who are too insecure to admit that they're bi?

Sent :)
Hope you don't forget before tomorrow~

Eh, it's okay. The past is the past and it exists to be learned from.
Just a lot of the lessons conflict.
Take things slow and they'll find someone else, try to be fast and they think you're desperate.
At this point I just want friends I can connect with and just see where things go yknow. Probably a lot healthier then looking straight away for a bf.

Attached: Dk_frvrU4AA6Coj.jpg (400x524, 33K)

Short answer: straight guys don't want to get fucked in the ass. MOST gay guys are bottoms or switches, and MOST don't want to be in a relationship, only to fuck.

My ideal partner would be a bi guy who wants a romantic relationship, but, sadly, that's very hard to find.

Hi. Hello. Yo ho. And other greetings stop fucking temp banning me.

Attached: DujKFKMUYAA3Ykf.jpg (275x360, 26K)

>Why is it so hard to find a nice bf as a femboy?
iktf. I just want another twink bf but it seems most twink like masculine guys

Fair enough. I'm bi and more or less top, but I don't think I'd want a relationship with a guy if I had the opportunity. I don't think a straight guy would, either, as that would involve admitting he's not straight.

That's because masculine guys are very attractive.

Masculinity and especially f*cial hair is repulsive

>but I don't think I'd want a relationship with a guy if I had the opportunity
Are there any particular reasons why though?

More for me I guess, friend.

Not super romantically attracted to guys. Though feminine ones are more attractive, I'd probably keep it to a friends with benefits situation nonetheless.

I see. But you want to ravish a feminine guy then, right?

Oh, totes. I thought that part was understood.

Ah ok~
Any chance you'd be interested in trying something?

how much do you wanna bet that you're just a larping fat piece of shit?

Like discord, or meeting up or something? Doubtful. I don't really do that sort of thing, soz'.

Wow, that's rude.

Aww ok.

Because they only crave dick and buttsex just like most women crave money and one-way attention
Also because many think they pass when they just don't, and unless you are in a ultra-cucked country, you'd be fucked too keeping one as a companion

Attached: 1532132420036.gif (250x250, 920K)

how cute are you?
as cute as saika?

if so be my bf

Attached: 9e215003c117c575e1ab85ad8a2ad232--usagi-memes.jpg (736x834, 86K)

I want to be someone's twink bf but only if they're a twink too

>how cute are you?
kind of cute I guess
>as cute as saika?
n-no..

is hairy okay?

Facial and chest hair is a no go for me

well those are clear but ive got leg and waist hair

>ive got leg and waist hair
I wouldn't mind

This. Traps don't fucking look like they do in hentai or anime, they think they pass but they don't, no guy looks remotely like a woman past 22 without hormones and surgery

Nigga what is waist hair what the fuck

you sound pathetic and full of yourself. why are you approaching straight men when you're looking to fag it up with them?

The Jews turned us gay, all that's left is revenge!

Did you stop the hrt though?

Take your meds.
original