Why don't you date a foreveralone fembot Jow Forums?

Why don't you date a foreveralone fembot Jow Forums?

>I'm sorry if you and I have talked before. You will look at my username one day and see this post. I'm sorry that you thought we were friends, going to be friends, always talk, I'd be there for you like you are there for me. Right now I have logged out of kik. I only have I think 3 people on there. I can't keep people. I don't want to keep people. My mind is too much for one person to keep up with, let alone more than one person. I go days, weeks, or months, without talking to people, then all of a sudden I post on some subreddit to make friends, make a couple, then get overwhelmed. I also have depression and go through bad times. Those are the times I delete every one, accounts, phone numbers, etc. You think after reading this commenting that I should see someone professional. They cost too damn much. I work 20 hours a MONTH if I'm lucky. I'm sorry you thought you'd talk to me more, and that you cared about me. I'm sorry if you ever talked to me.

Attached: Ga6Dbiv.png (857x2236, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/acyy3j/im_sorry_if_you_ever_talked_to_me/
reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/6uvtdb/lost_another_friend/
reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/ad0yj2/david_from_germany_are_you_there/
reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/acgmz9/20_f4m_pics_and_links_provided_enjoys_video_games/
reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/abvyex/32_f4m_low_and_lonely/
reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/acspsw/20f4m/
reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/ac7hdq/38f4m_long_term_friends_chatting_to_hear_about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Oh, and also, the more personal stuff I tell you about me, which can happen very quickly within the first week or two of talking to you, the more likely I am to not talk to you in the future. You know too much now. I am too self conscious to keep talking to you. I told you some really personal stuff and now every time we talk I remember that and freak out. I have a problem opening up to people, regretting that, then not talking to them, because they care, because they want to help. Also, my depression and anxiety is like 75% of the reason if not more my friendships or whatever don't last. Please never take it personal.

>EDIT: This is not to just one person, it's to anyone that has ever talked to me before. I'm sorry for letting you down. I Iet every one down. I always have and always will. It's best you talk to someone else.

reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/acyy3j/im_sorry_if_you_ever_talked_to_me/
reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/6uvtdb/lost_another_friend/

Oh...

I like the cartoon a lot more than the post

Yikes. Red flags everywhere. Big yikes.

enough with these retarded threads
Fembots if they even exist are mentally ill/fat just like you. They'll 80% ghost you because of autism, that's not cute it's something you'll have to live with forever if you gf a """"fembot""""

I'd never ghost someone due to autism though.

there are plenty of examples of this
>user finds a group of nice internet friends
>ghosts them due to "stress"
>cries about it on 4chin

I have no idea why anyone would do that, it's heartbreaking for the ghosted party.

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/acgmz9/20_f4m_pics_and_links_provided_enjoys_video_games/

How about this one? She's really cute.

All women are the same it's no use, you'll just be dating a regular woman but with bad anxiety and depression.

>that
>cute
ameritards and their landwhales, jesus christ

>landwhale thinks she can make demands
lmao @ her

She absolutely can, read the entire thread.

im well aware that autistic redditors will drool over her

I don't know how to find one

Attached: animegirls.jpg (1372x1198, 324K)

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/abvyex/32_f4m_low_and_lonely/

What about this one, she's a virgin.

No.
Origami on origami

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-022107__01.jpg (625x120, 18K)

>tfw guy and ghosted an e girl due to autism

>32 years old and never had a relationship
Is this woman a negative/10?

True, although I have a friend who is 27, a virgin and really really pretty, just didnt have sex when everyone else did and every year it got harder, now guys dont want to hurt her but they all want her.

>just didnt have sex when everyone else did
Maybe she's waiting for the right one? Some girls do that which is admirable in my opinion. Also why would they want to hurt her

Because they dont want to have sex with her then toss her, and they dont want to be her first relationship because if it doesnt work it would be awful.

Because I'm not gay desu senpai...

Attached: DVN-O3pUMAAT0QC.jpg (575x1024, 57K)

Looks cute as hell, what's the problem?

It's a guy. I'm not into guys.

Attached: 1544496753596.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

>that image
They're all like that aren't they? But then again so are internet girls.

fuck me I'd be into guys if they looked like that

>I go days, weeks, or months, without talking to people, then all of a sudden I post on some subreddit to make friends, make a couple, then get overwhelmed
haha fuck

Meanwhile she's obsessed with the FA Chad who she *still* ghosted.

>that poster
Why are people so threatened by the tastes of loser men? Seriously why do they care?

I am literally too ugly to live and too stupid die. Wtf

I propably would if she isn't fat.

Attached: 1507855342471.png (802x528, 65K)

why the fuck are women so retarded? I just can't wrap my head around how they'll find the perfect guy and run away screaming, while when men find a woman who is even 70% of what he's looking for he'll move heaven and fucking earth for her. christ.

hi can i please have spergy foreveralone fembot e-gf to watch movies and anime with thanks =)

Attached: 1530570220560.png (665x720, 238K)

becuz they want to be desired by everyone

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/acspsw/20f4m/

Just found one that seems legit sweet and caring.

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/ac7hdq/38f4m_long_term_friends_chatting_to_hear_about/

>-check out my profile---NVM i forgot i deleted a lot of stuff a while ago SORRY :O
>-I have BpD but its recognized and being dealt with

sounds perfect to me honestly. I do the same thing. It would be fun to see who ghosts who first.

>see thread
>open it preparing to call all women useless whores and backstabbers
>redditfags end up providing all the evidence necessary
>tfw women btfo themselves
Well, I'll just let myself out then

Attached: 1546471467695-r9k.png (500x767, 454K)

What a fucking piece of useless garbage.

Fuck's sake guys, I pledge you to stop being femoid empowering cucks, from the bottom of my heart. These dysfunctional imbeciles need to be treated in a damn proper way.

I mean... I don't want to die alone. Something is better than nothing.

Literally all these people have bpd. Is it impossible to be a female robot unless you're genuinely stab you in your sleep crazy?

>Literally all these people have bpd
All women have it nowadays.

I'm 32 years old. I'm too old to be on r9k. I'm old enough to remember what the internet used to be before Jow Forums, reddit, and social media. It's too late.

Over 40 here, should've killed myself 10 years ago really.

I feel like the only way to not get ghosted by a fembot is to abduct her and keep her in my house where she cannot ghost me.

I just threw up in my mouth after seeing her pics. Her taste in anime was alright tho

Forcing irrational, desperate acts in exchange for an illusory, fantasized chance won't help the fact females biggest turn off include weak men who can't dominate them.

Ultimately, if you can't help being the way you are, perhaps the world wants you to die alone. From there, it all comes down to making peace with knowing your place.

i feel the same senpai, i tried like three different dating sites last week and i'm fit and not ugly and all the messages/likes i got were from fatties and girls who looked decent like 7/10 but already had kids, most of whom were younger than me

it's hopeless

Attached: 1537070791695.jpg (188x269, 8K)

Yeah, you better learn to completely fake a personality, develop a life that you don't want at all, and supplicate yourself, mentally, financially, physically, psychologically and sexually, to cater to whatever a woman currently wants because it's "in" at the time, and stay in character 24/7 because if you break for a single minute she'll smell it and drop you like you never existed, only then will you be considered a "big strong alpha Chad" by a woman.

lol ask me how do i know your an incel

Jesus Christ that image was terrifying and I've been here since 2010

Who originally originally originally hurt you?

it's joke you sperg

I unironically had a fembot gf
She was severely insecure about her looks and abilities and after building her up for 2 years and giving her confidence she fucked the first other guy who took an interest in her

Never go for shy/insecure people, they don't give a fuck about you they just want validation

I had a similar thing happen... but she didn't cheat
bad luck dude

Same here except she didn't just fuck him, she married him and had kids and a happy life with him, the exact kind of life we planned together. He was basically a watered down normie version of me.

I'm a lot like this woman, but I'm self aware enough to not reach out anymore to stop hurting people. My boyfriend and the friends he brings over are enough. If I want discussions I go on omegle or shitpost here. It sucks, though, at this stage even a basic conversation with an internet stranger becomes stressful and anxiety-inducing. My bf and I went on a trip Saturday and I had a panic attack and we had to go home early because there were so many people I couldn't enjoy myself, I get really angry and claustrophobic and lash out. Every day it gets harder to talk to people and function, even with my bf and family. I think social skills are very much use it or lose it and I'm definitely losing it in more ways than one. I feel for that woman, I've had so many skype accounts and discords just trying to connect and then deleting them the next day out of anxiety and embarassment at my social skills. I'm actually working up the courage to make a doctor's appointment for anxiety medication because I've been unemplyoed for over a year because of this shit. It's hell. I know I'm like an amerifat waving a cheeseburger to starving africans complaining about the food but it sucks knowing I should be living my best life, on paper I should be flourishing but I'm a bitter friendless fearful neet because of my own mind

Have you ever considered suicide? What stopped you?

I've done the dog leash hanging by the doorknob thing and had a hell of a time getting it off once I chickened out. I'm just too much of a coward to end my life and too much of a loser to make it worth living.

You didn't even ask your bf to help you?

I hate knowing that talking to me might be making somebody feel self conscious and anxious like that.

Are you dumb, why would you kill yourself in front of someone that would want you to stay alive

Doesn't he love you enough to respect your wishes?

You'd think, but people are selfish. Think about it- your gf dies, you have to find a new place to live, do all your chores again, no more sex, I get where he's coming from but agree it's selfish

Imagine being a girl and retiring from your mental issues to just enjoy having a boyfriend

Dude wtf, she lives in my city. I'd totally go for it... but I'm black lmfao.

Perhaps you're the one she had a bad experience with then.

No I've literally never seen her before but we're the same age so we must've just gone to different schools. But she says she lives near a military base in South East NC and there's only like one worth mentioning and that just also happens to be where I live. It's fucking annoying though because I did nothing but be born a certain color, low IQ preferences.

Did you actually read the entire post where it says she was exclusively into black men before the "bad experience" with one?

Where does it say that? It just says that she made several attempts to date black guys. I don't see anywhere where she says that she exclusively dated black guys (unless I'm blind).

>retiring from your mental issues
What do you even mean by this? It's not a switch you can just turn off because you got a bf, getting a relationship doesn't just erase everything wrong with you

It usually does if you're a guy, women are a lot more fucked in the head.

It's somewhere down in the thread unless they already deleted it, just read the entire conversation between her and the guys that are familiar with her.

Yeah I just saw it, I thought you meant in the actual post and then I read the comments.

I think you're painting way too wide of a brush based on personal bias. I think it really depends on why the person has mental issues, how long they've suffered and what they've been through. If someone is sad mostly because of no gf, of course a gf will solve it. If it's because they are a fucking loser that can't get a job or even go to the store without freaking out a relationship won't solve shit. A bf/gf isn't your personal therapist or manic pixie dream person to be the catalyst for change, it must come from within. If anything a bf or gf would just enable destructive behaviors unless you get some normie that wants to make you their project

no goblinas please

>If it's because they are a fucking loser that can't get a job or even go to the store without freaking out a relationship won't solve shit.
I was like that, and guess what, a gf solved it instantly. Literally as soon as she appeared.

Why? Because having someone to talk to about work-related stuff made it meaningful, and of course even working was meaningful in an of itself because I was working towards things that we'll do together in the future, and I could go to the store because now I was going to the store knowing that I'm buying things for us and there's someone waiting home for me to bring the stuff (not to mention that she obviously sometimes went to the store with me) back was very uplifting.

How do you not understand these things at all?

You are ignoring everything I wrote about taking into account WHY someone is depressed, how long they've suffered, and the severity. My having a boyfriend doesn't do shit to make me more employable or make me less socially anxious. He doesn't work in my industry, he doesn't know anyone that can recommend me a job- all I can do it keep working on my resume and communicating with recruiters and applying to jobs. Him being with me doesn't make me more socially confident, if anything it just gives me a hugbox to retreat back to and give me asspats. It sounds like you were already a normalfag to begin with a tiny bit of "social anxiety" minorly hindering your life, you are nothing like me, shut the fuck up.

Also, you seem to have a weird understanding of how mental illness works. If you just weren't getting a job or functioning socially because of "lack of motivation" that's just laziness on your part. You think I WANT to be a socially fucked piece of shit? I'm motivated, faggot, I just fuck up every chance I try. I started shaking and sperged out of my last job interview, my pits were running with sweat, they never called me back. But because I have a bf it should be fixed right, it's just a motivation problem, LE NORMALFAG BOOTSTRAPS XD

>having someone to talk to about work-related stuff made it meaningful, and of course even working was meaningful in an of itself because I was working towards things that we'll do together in the future, and I could go to the store because now I was going to the store knowing that I'm buying things for us and there's someone waiting home for me to bring the stuff (not to mention that she obviously sometimes went to the store with me) back was very uplifting.

This is wat is missing from my life

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

How obvious is it that she's inexperienced in relationships?

Well yeah, no shit. If you don't have that, of course the rest of your life is going to suffer, it's pretty much a basic need.
>You think I WANT to be a socially fucked piece of shit?
Honestly after all this abuse from you, yeah, I do. You just sound like a bad person, sorry.

I never noticed the cat before

>What is Bipolar Depression? A Link for you.

Attached: 1314521721241.gif (295x221, 554K)

i work with this forever alone acne scarred face girl. she is the prudest person i've ever met, doesn't curse, doesn't drink, doesn't have sex, doesn't date, doesn't fucking do anything.

forever alone women are pathologically stunted. she psyched herself out of wanting sex.

>don't want kids no exceptions
what the fuck is she even for then?

#
The joke is that you can just go get a bf to help you in life when you're ready for it you spoiled retard

Depression and bipolar is fine as far as I'm concerned, it's just BPD that's a red flag.

>abuse
In what world? This isn't reddit, I'm not going to sugarcoat my language to appease your feelings, I still think you should go fuck yourself or possibly take your own head of your ass for a second to consider another perspective. Even if I were the bad person you claim I am nobody wants to be unemployed, socially maladjusted and mentally troubled, I specifically said I didn't and constantly make efforts to not be so. The point is that it's not so easily fixed just by getting laid, not everybody is so simple-minded, some of us are more complex. My self esteem hinges on more than whether I'm getting sex or not. I'm so sick of empty-headed normalfags like you coming on here, spewing your shit and then acting innocent about it. You're not fooling anyone, I see how you're being.

The joke is that you think "getting a boyfriend" automatically solves all social and employment issues, use your critical thinking skills for one second. Imagine you are a female, getting a bf means nothing, any female can get one (ANY FEMALE CAN GET ONE). It means nothing in your rank, it doesn't boost your self esteem, if anything YOU are the one helping your bf with shit and have another person to take care of.

>nobody wants to be unemployed, socially maladjusted and mentally troubled
I would if it got me a gf. Sorry to hear your relationship is only sex based though, I guess you'll understand if you ever get into a real one.

It's like you're not even aware how a male in your situation would NEVER even get a gf but end up isolated like trash, while the whole Internet is filled by females like you, who still get their bfs and ubiquitously write about these like having a need to humblebrag, trying too hard to tell yourself at least someone loves you in spite of being scum, albeit a privileged one compared to males.

You're objectively abhorrent and I feel not sorry for your misery.

portraying them as balding freaks unnecessarily confused me

ill stick to fapping

i'd take a forever alone fembot but no e-gf, never an e-gf.

no such people in serbia nigga

nije istina, prije tjedan dva je jedna pisala na Jow Forumsforeveralonedating, doduse iz hrvatske, sigurno nije jedina

Have you considered getting one of these Japanese holographic girlfriends? It's only 150k Yen.

nah, being single is fine too, but that's going to the point where you can neither be single nor in a relationship ever again.

i'm fine where i am now.