Images Jow Forums will never understand

images Jow Forums will never understand

Attached: IMG_20190106_125139.jpg (719x774, 80K)

Whachu talkin bout nigger?

The pillow is clearly there to stop the bedpost from banging the wall while normies fuck in that bed.

We understand LOTS of stuff here.

>images Jow Forums will never understand part 2

Attached: B0029X4L2O_2_Large._V400071782_[1].jpg (810x858, 40K)

That's easy enough, serkku.

Attached: KeyholeCRYSTALsatImage.jpg (1920x1071, 175K)

wtf, i didn't get that at all

I have pillows behind my bed for when I masturbate...

why not just move the bed further away from the wall, the pillow will fall out as the bed moves back and forth anyway, and this is probably more for r9k than you realise with people trying to stealth masturbate

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
why cant i post

Attached: 1546275271155.png (397x399, 319K)

Robot here that never crossed my mind

because then it just creaks as it rocks back and forth

do the bolts up tighter add supporting diagonal beams, i mean if you are going to have sex, do it right

Uh-What?

Maybe it was meant as a piss bottle joke?

Hey, I used to do that to keep my bed from hitting the wall while I try to get comfortable or move in any way at all in my bed. I screwed the backboard in better so it doesn't do that anymore.
Anyways, I might have a few images.

Attached: image.jpg (640x949, 529K)

Probably putting the seat down you pigs

It's that the floor tiles are sexy as fuck you normcore fetishists

>putting the lid down as well as the seat, so that women have to pick something up too
DEVILISH

you got this off twitter,
it's literally so you don't smash the head board while fucking someone so it's quieter.

Attached: 1525085077751.png (941x1021, 325K)

when I had my first and only gf we literally didn't care about things like that

Oreeeeeegianal

Attached: 013655C3-4D4E-440A-BBFB-5D88D8FAD071.jpg (840x558, 45K)

I figured the reason was to keep it hitting the wall, but it didn't cross my mind it was because of fucking

I don't understand, how is that toilet so clean?

ONLY 90S GAMERS WILL GET THIS

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-222137_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x2220, 701K)

i bought a new bed off the internet a year or two ago and as part of the price they would assemble it for you. I let these two middle aged old guys in who deliver it and show them to the bedroom.

left them to get on with it. they gave me a shout that they were finished and called me up to say because it was on laminate floor I should slip a carpet title or something under the little post at the centre of the bed to absorb any force.

so i'm standing there they also began telling me to go easy on the bed and making references to me fucking girls in it. i smile through the whole thing but knew no girl would ever be getting invited back here and what they were saying was wasting their breath.

the whole thing was awkward as fuck

lt's the thinking man's fetish

Attached: image_0.jpg (3002x2394, 671K)

I didn't see the wall and thought it was just balancing on the post

Good probe, that way the aliens will know that no intelligent life exists on this planet and save some time

this was on a vsauce video nerd.