If your race has any positive stereotypes then you CANNOT be a robot

If your race has any positive stereotypes then you CANNOT be a robot

Not so fast, whites, blacks, and asians.

Attached: 1537161453578.jpg (500x388, 54K)

So what are you? A jew?

>Jew
>rule the world
>rich
Guess Jews don't count :^)

Doesn't every race have positive stereotypes?

What race doesn't have any positive stereotypes? Abbos?

name one positive stereotype about slavs

Spic
Origiballioooooo

Powerful thighs.

Yikes.
Hmmm, well, you're really good a torturing people? Those cartel videos are pretty brutal. I mean I wouldn't consider that a plus, but you might. Being a spic and all.

made STALKER

They're not biggers?

People in the west seem to think you guys are strong and masculine

iho de la puta madre.......

Every spic i've ever seen was always really fat or really skinny.

fuck off dude you have that latin lover stereotype, women LOVE that shit. i would take that over being a walking calculator chink anyday

if you're not a sandnigger you're not a robot
>hated by everyone
>hated by your own kind
>hated by the government
>definitely hated by females

only spics can be true robots. we have no positive traits

i doubt inuits have any racial advantages

Attached: imported-photo-52632.thumb.jpeg.ff7666368e29614876b5ba680dc3ee9a.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Yo yo yo what up niggies can we get a happy death day for my nigga shane?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x580, 89K)

ive had a lot of shit tier wageslaving jobs but mexicans are always the hardest workers

>Not so fast asians
>asians are supposed to be smart
>most asians are just cram school junkies who aren't fucking intelligent at all
now i'm a smart asian but meeting other asians is always a fucking letdown. most of them are only good at the shit their parents forced them to be good at. don't get me wrong it's fucking cool they can play piano or do triple integral calculus. but i grew up being curious and wanting to know how the world works. i'm well-read. i have a ton of interests. most "smart" asians are either sociopaths or literally fucking autistic and have no concept of the world outside their special hobby.

I'm native, we got tricked by the whites.

We fucking suck.

good at soccer

he said slav(eastern european) not spic

cold resistance

What about huns?

Attached: 1537336529763.gif (265x260, 1023K)

you're named after literally the chaddest person in the history of man 17% of his gene exists in all humans

They're often portrayed as indestructible and superhuman. Shit, haven't you ever heard those old shitty jokes about every old russian woman being able to fight bears and lift whole trees? Their engineering is similarly portrayed as being rather shoddy but capable of working in all conditions.

If robots are losers, how can you be a robot if the norm for your race is being a loser? You can ONLY be a robot if you're white or east asian.

>whites, blacks, and asians
>can't be robots because they have positive stereotypes
>white, black, and asian can also be seen as a negative stereotype
>non-white, non-black, non-asians thus have a positive stereotype of not being white, black or asian
>there are no robots

GODDAMNIT WHY
origigii

>mexican food isn't a positive trait

All pajeets are robots, then.

No. It tastes like spicy shit. Fuck off.

you know not all mexican food is spicy (as in the feeling of heat, like a pepper) right
you probably think ranch is too spicy.

Their views and philosophies are really well-rounded and sobering. IF you can wrap your head around them.
>ex.: Andrei Tarkovsky

>how can you be a robot if the norm for your race is being a robot

Attached: 25a4476163e6371cdee6c485d4e2d68e8a8ee72ee9c7fbda346d312d09ede03b.jpg (625x419, 39K)

Are abos the true robot race then?

I'm a ginger and I don't think we have any positive stereotypes.

What positive traits do pajeets have?

In fairness managing to cut a head off in 10 seconds flat with grandmas blunt butter knife really is a talent.

They are the purest white race

Actually that's mexicans

Slavs (especially Russians) are just bleached monkeys.

Spics are more positive than blacks, we can't even notice you taking over because you're actually civilized. The jews really should have put their money on you guys

Some asians are less worth than others. Dont put Japanese and Koreans and other lean, beautiful and highly intelligent creatures togheter with the halfbreeds on the colonial islands like Indonesia or Philipines. Thre is absolutely nothing to be proud of to be of one of these races cause you looks more like a monkey than a man, and you're asia but your ugly and dumb.

As for blacks, I would categorize Aboriginals as the absolute trash of people. Extremely low IQ, smell, and has the worst facial figure of the entire human race, and they are blacker than the night itself. If the world was a fantasy story, they would be the orcs.

Of white people, Scandinavians such as myself has good genetics and very lean, sharp and attractive diversity in our facial figures, we are almost 90% tall and broad shoulders. I wouldnt say Slavs are the lowest of the white race, they are definetly more intelligent for not replacing themselves with inbreed sandniggers. If I had to choose one it would probbly be the central asian people, who has been so terribly racemixed through history that they just a clusterfuck of ugly rapist barbarians genetics. Look at the people from Tajikistan and you will know.

The most superior race? I'd say South Europeans.

>tfw not brown

I'm happy :)

>The jews really should have put their money on you guys

Well their is Jews in Mexico and some are marrying Mexicans.

They can take hits and not realize they just got hit with a fucking sledgehammer