The world becomes post-apocalyptic after a major cataclysmic event

>the world becomes post-apocalyptic after a major cataclysmic event
>you have to survive on your own

how does Jow Forums fair in the post apocalypse?

Attached: nuclear-post-apocalypse-survivors-G6240Y.jpg (866x1390, 315K)

There's no way I'd survive the initial event, so I don't have to worry about this kind of shit.

Attached: Pepe Snuggie.jpg (750x725, 365K)

>lose/break my glasses
>die

Every one here dies Jow Forums on the other hand now that's where the fun begins

Attached: DvemOy1VYAA9hEZ.jpg (960x544, 94K)

bad, I'd try to lone-wolf it and probably fuck up somewhere and die

Literally just go into retard rage ape mode and try to smash and kill shit until I inevitably die of something stupid

>run out of insulin
>die

Attached: 1452581518023.jpg (320x320, 14K)

>severe case of the diabeetus
I'd fuckin die m8
It hurts because apart from that I'm unironically a big-time prepper. If a magical genie gave me a healthy body, I'd strap my knives to my belt, load the ammo boxes into the lockbox in my lifted truck and drive off into Heaven with my canned food, firestarters, solar charger for my battery-powered saws and metal-cutters, and all the assorted comforts of a post-apocalyptic looter.
>tfw your most glorious possible fate in the post-apocalyptic fuckfest is to alert fellow redpilled Aryans and cover for their escape to hopefully meet your end at a bullet before too long
feels bad man

Attached: floatplane.jpg (960x640, 85K)

Me an lenurf killeded everyun an repupulatte erth

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-07-05-22-24.png (1080x1920, 838K)

At least you can choose to die whenever you like, jerk.

>iktf

thankfully i have 4 pairs of glasses, but if i'd lose all of them i would be truly fucked

Stab anyone who tries to get near me.

This

i'm old and sick. If anything crazy happens im the first to go.

The same thing I do now
>stay in bed all day
>only get up to it Campbell chicken noodle soup.

I've got guns, but not much else. I don't know any survival type skills so I'll probably resort to raiding in order to sustain myself. Guess I should probably start learning some of that stuff.

Inevitably I'll probably die of something stupid, like getting a stomach bug from dirty water or like breaking a leg. That or I'll get killed during a raid.

Testhhbvvvvgvvgvvv

I dont think im a robot, I browse for the lols and im pretty well off.

Either way, I love training in Krav knife fighting, Muay Thai, and shooting. I would love to turn peoples worlds into a nightmare. I have dreamed about hunting people and I still do. The thought of playing with someone mentally for days on end before killing them and using their bones as decoration on our body really amuses me. I love psychology and fear is my favorite aspect.

So, to sum it up, I would make a satanic cult and we would go killing small groups of people. I would initate them and convince them their demons and this is the second coming (I like to imagine im one when I fight as it helps me be more aggressive but can be problematic). I would use this religious backing as a means to create a legend in an area and gain control of a secluded town of two turning them into my home for the cult from which I send out hunting parties.

I would actually fucking love this immensely. Too bad it will never happen :(

>southern US
I get killed by a roving band of hillbillies

Since I live in the desert I would start a merchant business dealing bladed weapons and scrap metal. Massive charcoal kilns would be built along with forges. Any metal from ruined towns would be collected and smelted into ingots or alloys. Guns, engines, and machines would be reverse engineered to make functional molds out of them for mass production. Since I know a bit of geology I could even set up mines for metal and gemstones. I would raid library's and take anything that can be used as teaching or instructional manuals. Eventually, build a diy steam locomotive on the nearby tracks and use it as a mobile base to travel from town to town recruiting more people. However, I am only good at defensive combat and have no interest in offensive. Problems with others can be solved with alliances and used as a major threat. Money and insiders are a weapon more powerful than the gun. It can be used to hire disposable troops to fight for a specific amount of time which can be used to escape from harm.

Attached: 1546251381944.png (112x112, 23K)

>chilling in the basement
>ah shit I'm out of mountain dew
>long ponderous ascent of the stairs
>reach kitchen
>poke head between the blinds
>blech, sunlight. wait what?
>survey apocalyptic scenes
>piles of corpses everywhere
>buildings ablaze
>children screaming
>jews kvetching
>shrug and trudge back down the basement

Depends on the cataclysmic event.

>nukes
Where I live will definitely get blasted to nothing, society will likely survive wherever it's still survivable
>climate change or an asteroid
The entire food chain will die except for the very bottom and that's not humans.
>overpopulation
Overrated, only a problem when the population exceeds our agricultural capacity and today's technology is far ahead.
>disease pandemic
Everyone dependent on commercial farms will die and that's me, only the isolated and independent will survive
>the singularity
We will not survive
>solar flare
The only realistically survivable apocalypse scenario, but not as precedented

If I do chinky eyes I can kind of see so I might just need to do that.

What about if the EBT system fails causing utter societal breakdown

>guns
>mold

are you fucking retarded

Attached: 1509181931627.png (645x729, 80K)

no, he is retarded! (FUCKING RETARDED!)
sick old fart, have a (You). please don't die *sob".
(You) 've got a point there.

Simple gun parts can be made into a castable mold you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1545700776914.jpg (520x600, 97K)