/creativegeneral/

Welcome to another creative general, post your creations here and I'll give you my feedback!

Here's my new album, I need to master it a bit better tonight, but it's very close to being done!
Would love to hear what you guys think of it before I put it out.

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/sets/endless-always/s-pSmHc

Attached: IMG_4058.jpg (750x544, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ahHH6XM3VN
soundcloud.com/worldwidecriminal/vm02-breach
soundcloud.com/tmasa/kaif
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
vocaroo.com/i/s0usDb5eBbY9
soundcloud.com/mdtb-scarza/didnt-know
soundcloud.com/mdtb-scarza/georgia-remastered-2020/s-Zw1T9
vocaroo.com/i/s1cU9idrhMT1
youtube.com/watch?v=UJF8VeZe-9Q
foxi.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/amiramen/tracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump bump bump

Origami orogomi

i drew this tonight

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa_lastone3.png (592x922, 175K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1ahHH6XM3VN
i stopped moping and tried to whip up another song idea.

i'm gonna listen to the whole fuckin thing. i'll get back to you when i'm done.
cute!

Attached: 1546832751594.gif (499x374, 712K)

I like the song a lot user, reminds me of the band "Red House Painters." You should listen to them.

Pls tell me what you think about my album!

OP here again, can you send me a message on soundcloud? I really like your voice and might want to put you in one of my songs :)

Somehow managed to start another track today, needs lots of work still soundcloud.com/worldwidecriminal/vm02-breach

yeah i like red house painters. especially down colorful hill. i listen to it all the time. not as big of a sun kil moon fan but i still respect mark for what he does.
i don't have a soundcloud account unfortunately! is there another way you want to be contacted?

Where can I post webcomics?
I'm going to start uploading something I've been working on, thinking a lot about, and postponing because I feel I can do something better later.
I want to see if I'm able to pull an audience (any audience) through my clumsy storytelling and subpar art.

Attached: 1546579609414.png (436x361, 177K)

I love Rollercoasters.

You can follow me on instagram if you have one "blarod_"

That's very good user

This girl on tinder said my music is trash and I will be a failure, Im not giving up man!!!

soundcloud.com/tmasa/kaif

Attached: 6062A8C4-C7EA-4DA4-B651-7AA55DB794E0.jpg (684x576, 34K)

Thanks, it's fueled by depression and the void

Dont let her get to you user, she's jut mad. This is absolutely gorgeous.

I got these, and some gondolas, other oc, and splatoon. Might do a request if its good.

Attached: 20190107_014654.jpg (2160x2160, 1.3M)

Thanks man I really do appreciate it, not going to lie it really hurt when I heard it, but it is because of you and few others that give me inspiration...

Attached: 13EE6BEC-A636-4CFA-BA16-6129BDC67BC1.jpg (249x243, 7K)

is that some post modernist staff notation?

Heres the gondolas uwu

Attached: 20190107_015725.jpg (2160x2160, 1.05M)

uh. i don't really have a lot of social media. maybe email?
i can send you some high quality vocals. i got an sm-57 mic that sounds decent on a vocal. how would you wanna work? like you sending me a protools file?

Its a night terror. Kelp forest I think.
Top left is an oc char I got a lot more of

Attached: 20190107_015733.jpg (2160x2160, 1.23M)

Maybe, I just want to save your contact info so I have it when I make a new song

My New Years Resolution is to do one quick short every month, to keep myself improving. Here's the one for January, and I'd appreciate feedback.

Very cute.

For a second there I thought you were doing a cover of Blues Run The Game.

Looks like your gondolas are ready for adventure.

Attached: 97C631FD-3076-44DC-9925-720871F40365.jpg (2092x1230, 361K)

Heres him on a mountain

Attached: 20190107_020735.jpg (2160x2160, 1.22M)

SHIT FORGOT THE LINK

youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA

jackson c frank is a pretty big influence on me

>iiiiiii want to be alloooone

More of zeke owo

Attached: 20190107_021301.jpg (2160x2160, 1.25M)

well, i'm reporting back in. you're doing some neat stuff. textures could be more rich, recording and mixing a bit better. overall it's really diy in aesthetic, but still cool. i didn't really enjoy the guitar parts: they seem a bit too noodly and aimless, though it is ambient, so maybe it's just me.

Oh... T-thanks user...

origamio

My doodle of the day

Attached: 9D42BDDC-2A56-4E69-AD0C-F4F00C26377D.jpg (488x634, 102K)

Kind of reminds me of a wojack walking around

Wojack has some nice thighs...

A cat on wheels, not sure what I was thinking but I felt like sharing it
Looks like one of those anime things, good job though man!
Zeke looks like a cool lad. Keep doing original stuff, always interesting to look at
Pretty cool design, I bet you could develop it further, might go well with some ink

Attached: IMG_20190107_095156.jpg (697x660, 157K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0usDb5eBbY9

my band
I wish people still liked guitar music god damn I work so hard on this shit

I'm sure there are a lot of people who will like this kind of music, it's a little generic sounding so I might try to find something you can do to make it a little more unique, right now, to be honest it sounds like every nu-metal band from the early 2000's. I really don't meant o be rude, your band sounds like you have a ton of skill, but what you're making isn't new or very interesting. Technically speaking, your singer and guitarists and drummer are very good, but it's just not very unique.

I second this. I never really liked that type of music, but honestly to me it sounds like you took a song from that era and uploaded it here pretending like its your own work. It's really well done and you're obviously talented, but this music has been exhausted. You need to find some way to incorporate new sounds into the old and create a new variant. You clearly know a lot about the genre so I feel like it wouldn't be hard for you guys to incorporate something new into it that will give it a brand new sound. Just experiment around and see what you can do.

I made this moon thing yesterday.

Attached: crap.jpg (1600x1200, 851K)

you guys are cucks. the track was pretty good and i could pinpoint where they added new elements to distinguish it from typical screamo. maybe it's not completely original but i could definitely see a market for it.

How do i learn to draw, b/r9k/os? I've never been particularly good as you can see, so hiw do i get better? Also fuck the 2mb limit

Attached: 20190107_140559.jpg (1352x2673, 1.99M)

soundcloud.com/mdtb-scarza/didnt-know
Ill give some of my musical anons some feedback because i dont really know how to crique anything else well

this is actually really good user! Gave ya a follow. On winter bloom, the low mids sound a bit harsh though. You should hmu on discord scarza#3459 Id love to work with you

>soundcloud.com/worldwidecriminal/vm02-breach
sounds really nice! Id bring the bass down just a bit though, its kind of overpowering.

forgot, heres another one of mine I did last night
soundcloud.com/mdtb-scarza/georgia-remastered-2020/s-Zw1T9
tried to redo an older song of mine

>soundcloud.com/tmasa/kaif
some great ideas going on but wow this mix is just all over the place. low mids are very muddy and not enough high end I think.

made this render the other day - have only been using blender for about a week, I'm trying to get better at materials but I don't really know what to do

Attached: received_550703075446761.png (1280x1080, 1.8M)

thats cool as hell wtf I gave up on blender when I couldnt figure out to make a fucking rectangle lmfaoooooooooooooooo

vocaroo.com/i/s1cU9idrhMT1

why do I have no desire to develop musical ideas fully?

I have this weird brain thing where I will pump out a melody and lyrics without thinking in one take, but then have no desire to expand upon it or even try re-recording it a second time. I literally have hundreds of recordings based off of really vague ideas/dreams with at least 70% of them having the same three chord structure.

What is wrong with me?

Attached: 032984234.jpg (213x221, 4K)

asking for blog if you have one.
that looks really sweet!

Oh I know I definitely will, what I do is silently edit and replace the tracks with little fixes so check back on it later

user i never post in these threads but dont listen to that bitch i like your style.

Perhaps try tweaking the volume of each instrument a bit next time

Attached: supreme.jpg (235x195, 13K)

I either come up with digital illustrations or edit footage over music.
Completed this edit earlier on: youtube.com/watch?v=UJF8VeZe-9Q

Attached: x.png (1280x960, 1.64M)

bompus

I like your cat creature, it is mad.
This is dope. You have great skill.

Here is my obligatory shilling
foxi.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/amiramen/tracks

Attached: 0295a4ec-ba23-4876-9f6b-b99c3a62a116.jpg (768x1280, 93K)

you are a boring faggot