Well Jow Forums I'm 23 and I've given up trying to find a virgin wife. Can't find em...

Well Jow Forums I'm 23 and I've given up trying to find a virgin wife. Can't find em, and I'm getting too old for 18 year olds to want me. Unless you can tell me where they are I'm gonna sit here just, not knowing what to do I guess

Attached: grG1Oi7kzsPzvHvTcQh35HPOhOg-FcxON45l9v-0UUk.jpg (320x383, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/were-in-love-with-men-old-enough-1286081
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and I'm getting too old for 18 year olds to want me
that's fucking BS

Well how do I get them? Where do I go to find them and how do I even start getting them? I can get thots like it's nothing because they speak a very specific language.

23 years old virgen chick here.
Will marry for american citizenship.

elllooo :DD

Attached: 1524716448259.jpg (565x600, 34K)

>23
>wants to Marty
You're not qualified for one yet. Wait maybe 10 years

Canada's better. Unless you're fat, ugly and/or have a penis.

>I'm getting too old for 18 year olds to want me

You can bang 18 year olds well into your thirties

iktf

Money

>I'm getting too old for 18 year olds to want me.
You're on a curve mate. Once you get into your late 20s you'll be back in the game

I had a virgin GF but I convinced her to fuck other guys (cuck fetish). Suck shit OP.

What religion are you and do you live in the city or country?
Convert to Catholicism and move to some catholic small town, most degenerates I know over here are Protestant/other religions and live in the city but idk if it’s different in America
Worth a try I guess

This is the reason children are born retarded. If you’re going to marry, do it when you’re 28 at the latest.

Attached: F494C3C1-FD3D-4B98-8CD5-03B2B9AA8689.jpg (200x200, 21K)

Send me pics or contact me at [email protected]

I'm close to the border for a little, so we can make it pretty quick if you're of standard. Plus I'm in the Army. Please be a QT.

>Another Jow Forums shitpost
>1 post by OP ID
>still getting replies

All fields. (You) withheld. You can "hide" the newfaggotry, but you never get rid of the smell.

If I knew you weren't a man making a joke I'd literally do that.

>Elmoonman
I chuckled

Keep your chola fabulosa boiling ass in Mexico

Just become rich and the 18 year olds will still find you appealing.

Guess I'm not getting them then.

Protestant, New York City. I know, literally the worst place to be for this but I want to move. ARE there any small, strict catholic towns in America? We're pretty protestant outside of cities.

ok

>too old for 18 year olds to like you
Hahaha. OK pal.

And once you get citizenship you'll import your entire family, ask for a divorce, and then marry Pedro.

Search for Catholic Churches on google maps and find one that seems to not be in a city/not have neighbouring Protestant churches, mosques etc.
Catholic girls are the way to go though user, most want to save themselves for marriage and the Catholic Church doesn’t recognise divorce so you’re less likely to get fucked over for money (just make sure she’s relatively religious, she can still legally divorce you but if they’re serious enough about religion they won’t want to since the church doesn’t agree with it)

Get an OK CUPID account and set preferences to the Philippines

>Well Jow Forums I'm 23 and I've given up trying to find a virgin wife. Can't find em, and I'm getting too old for 18 year olds to want me.

23 here just found a 18 year old virgin girl and took her virginity

But i was fucking from way earlier

It's not your age that makes you unappealing user. My dad is in his fifties and still banging 18 year olds

>My dad is in his fifties and still banging 18 year olds
Genuinely want to know more. He could never get them to marry him, right? Where does he find them? Does he just spend money on them?

It's possible and it does happen. If a man in his 40s, 50s, and even 60s can find a wife 40 years younger than a guy in his 20 or 30s should be able to.

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/were-in-love-with-men-old-enough-1286081

Attached: Lyndsey Armitage.jpg (615x776, 88K)

>Marry
girls are hedonistic too and want to be fucked hard by different guys and have different cocks in them

some have fetishes for older men and set their tinder filter to that, and the few men who are single in their 50s and look good enough to score young pussy will have their phone blown by sluts

if you're still in your 20s you should be allowed to pick from unlimited 17-18 yos, the jewish apps made it possible to never need to settle down or be at the mercy of one woman for sex

Don't believe in 4chins. They'll try to convince you that it is your fault.
Join us and you'll meet a right wing thot in no time.

Bump

Have you considered suicide ?

Yes

Follow your dreams

I live right by the border mamasita

Young men such as yourself shouldn't be thinking suicidal thoughts. Dude sort yourself out man. Really.
Why do you want to off yourself?

mfw I'm 29

Attached: 1517206297583.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Where are you looking?

Start with your sister and move on to your sisters friends

Sure you were bud. Sure you were.

But St.patrick's cathedral the new Rome is in NYC.

tits or rot in Mexico

>I'm getting too old for 18 year olds
lol you're never too old to bag a young teen

>you can bang 18 year olds well into your thirties

Try late 40s, user. Still banging them. Daddy issues are a man's best friend.

>and I'm getting too old for 18 year olds to want me
I'm 27 and I've nailed 2 18-year-olds since Christmas

>Incel is fascinated people are fucking in their teens

Time is on your side as it still slides slow at your age, relax on focus on something other than the vagina, all good will come if you embrace your best side. Remember that you create what is around you

> 2018
> Looking for virgins

Good luck

I will say this to anyone fucking “18” year olds they met online. You had better see a valid drivers license and a secondary form of ID before anything else. I knew a guy (then 31 I think) who would meet (((18-19))) year olds online and would tell them to have thier ID ready for when they met up. 3 or 4 times the girls would pull this:

>Oh gee I forgot my ID.
>Oh it’s ok you trust me right?

One of them showed a fake ID and another one showed her sisters if or whatever. He actually stopped doing it and just started fucking girls that were clearly in thier 20’s. Point is, you can do serious time in prison if you get caught and she had a decent looking fake ID.

Attached: CBDA7FFD-978D-41DF-86A7-C3FBA9DA2611.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Or don't engage in premarital sex you retard.
If he was looking for a wife, and wasn't fornicating, he soon enough would have met the parents and received documentation etc in order for the marriage to proceed.
If he realized she was lying, he simply breaks it off.
You don't even consider this. It shows how sick and degenerates you and your friend are.

>lying on the internet to temporarily boost self esteem
pathetic kek

My point is, I’m not letting “an 18 year old” in my car or anywhere else without knowing her age for certain. Be careful and ask her to be ready to prove her age when you meet up so it’s not a surprise.

I stick my dick in single mothers regularly. No kids no costs. Perfectly degenerate.

I’m trying to give practical advice to men here. Believing anything a random stranger says online is retarded and could land you in prison. If your going to be a degenerate, at least protect yourself and follow the law. Stay out of the prison system and free up my tax dollars.

stop fighting natural selection you fucking failures weren’t meant to pass on your genes

imagine being this BASED and REDPILLED

Attached: 1524105917710.jpg (600x600, 125K)