What cute girls should I give my money to?

What cute girls should I give my money to?

Attached: 1496595568436.jpg (1001x1400, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gentoo.org/donate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep it for yourself, and save up for a gym membership.

The gym doesn't fix social autism, or my height.
I'd rather just give my money to cute girls since femcels won't talk to me and think I hate women. At least I'll be worth something then.

I never said get fit for girls. Do it for yourself. Be confident with your own self.

This isn't me, but OP here and basically agree. I don't need my money and there's a lot of it because of recent inheritance. I'd rather make some cute girls happy for the feeling it gives me. Would be nice if anyone knew any.

You could give to some of these girls.

Attached: charity.jpg (1908x1048, 302K)

Why should I be confident in myself when women see me as something that's less than trash, easily discarded?

That's actually a good iea, but most of them will probably just hate men like me in the end.

I'm not a girl but I'll happily take that money off your hands if you don't want it.

Donate Gentoo
gentoo.org/donate/

Attached: 1516829146160.jpg (1500x996, 395K)

Alternatively you could browse GoFundMe and help someone out that has been in a fire or car accident or something, you'd be making a difference in someone's life instead of buying Stacy a new vibrator

Then why do you wanna give them money? they couldnt give one single shit about you.

Because at least they pretend to care about me when I give them money. Pretend is enough.

If a girl posts her Discord and is happily willing to prove she is female, I'll buy her something.

>giving money to women so they'll pretend to care about you

Jesus fucking Christ man, have some self respect. Here's an idea: put the money aside for a rainy day.

Lad, I don't do it. Though I am considering it.
I just feel like I want to disappear lately.

Then use the money to move somewhere else. I suggest somewhere nice and warm. Somewhere you can just spend all day laying on the beach with a drink in your hand. Sounds much nicer than giving money to some bitch you don't know.

Does anyone know any real cute girls I can send it to? I don't care what people have to say about it.

It is a false and fleeting sense of satisfaction or "purpose", not to mention how susceptible you are to being manipulated. Focus instead on developing a hobby or honing a skill.

No. I don't care about any of that.

Jow Forums is the last place you want to cry for help about suicidal tendencies.