Why do people pretend laying on your back and humping some loser is a noble and incredible act?

Why do people pretend laying on your back and humping some loser is a noble and incredible act?

Attached: AA5DF591-E7F0-4CA3-A8B8-5C79100EF0C9.jpg (467x623, 55K)

Only if it results in you raising a little shitmonkey nobody really cares about. Otherwise you're just a whore

women be having kids out of loneliness and no one can talk about it, it's hilarious.

oh well.

Why are fembots so antisex?

No one acts like it's a noble act. It's just reproduction/sex.

Sex is fine, the problem is the people who are involved, why do you think men want to fuck a literal doll instead of stacy?

Have some compassion, user. We were all shitmonkeys nobody cared about at some point in our lives.

Oh fuck off

Motherhood is worshipped by our society

He didnt describe motherhood, just sex. And having a baby is a beautiful thing. You create life from just two peoples love for one another. But only your first child because that Marks your step into adulthood. After that your just popping out babes

And now look at us. All because our mothers wanted to virtue signal to people who didn't give a shit about them either way.

Get off the goddamn internet. And go play with your shitmonkey, they do grow up after all and relatively fast. Hope wherever you live doesn't get nuked this year.

I'll never understand how children can be so threatening. You're an adult. Do you really care if people are having children?

Yeah nah. You just humped each other like common apes and forced a new consciousness into this shithole we call life.

It's kinda sad that the human race is lowering in iq because smart people breed less. Feels like something we're not supposed to let happen.

>Why do people pretend laying on your back and humping some loser is a noble and incredible act?
Read up on the selfish gene theory, Darwinism, and the three main elements of a human personality (id, super-ego, and ego).
Then you can figure shit like this out by yourself

I said go be a parent instead of pretending to be a good person on the internet can you fucking even read?

Smart people know that having kids is just a net increase in human suffering

If you think life is a shithole, you're not making the most of it. Its suppose to be fun and enjoyable.

Yeah, but babies are expensive. When you're family works laborious jobs, more babies means more workers. My sister has 4 kids and already told me they arent going to college. We have our first and husband already has 2k into his college savings

Different philosophies I guess. Not saying her kids wont go on to do something great. But I feel like you should assist them.

All I'm reading is alot of fear and insecurity. I'm seeing the words but I'm reading the meaning.

Breeding is the purpose of life. It is noble, regardless of how "easy" it is to convince (I don't see you doing it). The hard part comes after, which is what she is probably proud of. Raising a baby is a ton of work that breaks many people

what do you mean
sex is part of human life and function
its part of how the body cycles itself
to make everything work good.

That's probably because you are too dumb to read. Cow

They're retards. The glamourisation and veneration of sex among some people is disgusting. Doesn't mean you can use that as an excuse to cheat and fuck around though under that pretense.

It's not about doing something great it's about a base level of intelligence required to sustain modern life, eventually, maybe even in our lifetimes, the masses of poor and stupid and incompetent will become too much for the dwindling smart people to support.

It releases hormones and stuff that makes you bond, unless you whored around all your life and became incapable of properly bonding. It's supposed to be the most intimate thing you can do with another person.

>its supposed to be [x]
>but its not anymore because muh whores
nah you're just a retard obsessed with pussy who fell for the nature meme, knuckle dragger

Judging by your attitude, you're still a shitmonkey that nobody really cares about. Fuck out of here, you bitter prick.

You know what's hilarious?
If male, those kids don't stand a fucking chance. There's nothing fucking up a boy more than being raised by a young mama with no daddy around.
>t. my mother had me at 18 and my father left before I was 3

quads of truth.

based and redpilled.

triggered parentfags always brightens my day thanks user

No one thinks its incredible or noble, you're just bitter about not getting any so you've made it out to be more than it really is.