The earth is flat

And that's why:
Thousands of planes flyes to a thousands miles every day. All of them use gyroscopes. Gyroscope shows the airplane orientation in the space. It resists any deviation. It "save" original orientation. So even in clouds pilot can see if plane goes up or down.
Now look at the picture: while fluying to his destination, the plane is moving along an arc around "globe". But if so - its nose should decrease in relation to the initial position fixed by the gyro.
But i've never heard about this problem. Throughout the all flight's no matter how long they're distance, gyro always works with no problems.

So, the Earth are flat. Gagarin diddn't fly to Space. Americans has never fly to the moon. It's all bullshit. I'm drunk.

Attached: 11.png (1459x803, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aehel0lBDqQ
youtu.be/MmjKRktNzVc?t=54
youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifg3u42fcYM
aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/12208/how-can-pilots-fly-inside-a-cloud
youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm drunk.
The only part of this post i could belive

What is gravity for 500 alex.

>It "save" original orientation

Incorrect, which invalidates the whole theory. You don't even know how gyroscopes and centripetal forces work.

Probably so. I don't pretend on anything. But i thought that gyroscope resists the force of gravity.

Attached: 1498997037726.jpg (736x736, 79K)

Attached: moonproblems.jpg (1802x1416, 618K)

>You don't even know how gyroscopes and centripetal forces work.

enlighten us please

Attached: gyro2.jpg (3276x2160, 500K)

OMG, i'm not the only one idiot I'm who thought of this?

The accepted curve drop is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Attached: highaltitude.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

It's called the coriolis effect brainlet, if the earth was flat there would be no need for a gyroscope.

Attached: 25d.jpg (951x972, 104K)

We're on a globe only it's way bigger than the earth globe that (((they))) keep presenting, so big in fact that we are on a plane on the face of this enormous globe.

>OMG, i'm not the only one idiot I'm who thought of this?

Gyroscopes have to maintain an 'artificial horizon', your image is spot on

good job you drunk, brilliant bastard

youtu.be/aehel0lBDqQ

Attached: gyro.jpg (480x562, 53K)

Nice PSYOP jew.
KYS

>if the earth was flat there would be no need for a gyroscope.
Even if you are flying in a cloud with zero visibility?

>a plane on the face of this enormous globe.

maybe

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

MODS

THIS BULLSHIT BELONGS ON X

FUCKING KYS OP

SAGE

i think that the concept of angular momentum is not well understood or described by newtonian mechanics

>33

They use the gyroscope for landing on a level, FLAT surface

Attached: unlogo.jpg (550x254, 44K)

This is what I've been saying a long time.

Also. You don't even need to do it on a plane, if the Earth is turning you should witness a gyroscopic tilt of 45 degrees every 6 hours at the equator!!! One could create an incredibly heavy and accurate gyroscope, spin it for an hour and it should move an entire 7.5 degrees.

This is about to get blown up to Jow Forums or 404'd

I wonder why....

Attached: bantcensorship2.jpg (1406x1085, 450K)

Its not moving . Theres no way to prove its moving faster than the speed of sound

Attached: speed.jpg (1489x792, 413K)

Correct, all you would need is a pendulum and a compass.

If only you knew.

Or because its retarded.

This pilot admits to know the earth is FLAT

youtu.be/MmjKRktNzVc?t=54

Attached: pilot2.png (586x605, 243K)

Then he would be just as retarded as you.

This one is idiotic. The line of light / dark is caused by the position of the Sun and the moon.

You'd get the same effect pointing a flashlight at a ball in the dark.

>Or because its retarded.
Nice one, flat earth debunked

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Revealed.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>implying gyroscopes are magically immune to gravity
>implying pilots understand gyroscopes

All it takes to become a "pilot" is money and flight hours. Any idiot with any beliefs about the world can become one with enough practice.

It doesn't mean they know shit about flat/globe earth.

>If only you knew.

Feel free to share

Attached: 2moon.jpg (350x456, 43K)

Why wouldn't the terminator be straight at those points?

You can disprove the flat earth model with some pretty basic observations.

Anybody in the Northern hemisphere can look up and observe the constellations rotating clockwise around a single, fixed point over the northern horizon. This point lies directly over the Northern pole and marks the axis of the Earth's spin.

Subsequently, anybody in the Southern hemisphere can look up and observe the southern constellations spinning counterclockwise around a single fixed point over the southern horizon. This could not happen unless there was a South Pole. There is no way to make this observation fit with a flat earth model.

Anybody can observe this phenomenon for themselves. The easiest way is to point a camera at the night sky and take a long-exposure photograph.

Attached: southern hemisphere.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>his vision is so bad he thinks its stop motion.

>All it takes to become a "pilot" is money and flight hours. Any idiot with any beliefs about the world can become one with enough practice.
>It doesn't mean they know shit about flat/globe earth.

Yeah what do they know? All they do for a living is see the earth several miles high every day

Attached: documentnasa.jpg (554x553, 54K)

You guys are assuming that round-earthers think that it's this tiny ball the size of one continent, it's actually fuck-huge and won't affect that gyro.

Attached: Uncle Fester-The F Is Wrong With You.jpg (480x458, 20K)

These morons never leave the house.

Correct! You go home with a lifetime supply* of logic!

That video shows an inverted curvature. Check-mate round earthers and flat earthers.

>Thousands of planes flyes to a thousands miles every day. All of them use gyroscopes. Gyroscope shows the airplane orientation in the space. It resists any deviation. It "save" original orientation. So even in clouds
This is incorrect. Gyroscopes provide situational awareness yes, but they are allowed to precess using the gravitation vector on the order of minutes. This is how they maintain an artificial horizon anywhere on the globe. In other words, the gryoscope corrects for flying around a oblate spheriod with a period much longer than the time to complete a maneuver.

The mathematics of the great pyramid of Giza actually prove the earth is spheroid.

>No proof for diffraction
Ok

>Subsequently, anybody in the Southern hemisphere can look up and observe the southern constellations spinning counterclockwise around a single fixed point over the southern horizon. This could not happen unless there was a South Pole. There is no way to make this observation fit with a flat earth model.

This.

When people found out they could see polaris from Australia, they invented whats called the "south star."

Attached: southstar2.jpg (1920x1390, 764K)

The Moon isn't fake, infact it's the most important part of our world and solar system. That's all I'll say.

how is everyone so incredibly stupid and braindead on this board, somebody tell me

Attached: file.png (535x518, 552K)

Attached: south const.gif (640x640, 11K)

the southern constellations are completely different from the northern constellations are you just pretending to be stupid?

Blah blah shill

Still no curvature

Attached: 1515668543690.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

>i dont know how gravity works or escape velocity works, the post

You really think someone is going to go and trawl through science journals for flat earth bellends?

You are fucking stupid. Ever heard of a bicycle?

You also don't seem to understand that gravity is a warping of space time, not just a uniform acceleration applied to objects. When you orbit the earth you are actually moving along a single axis relative to the gravity well.

You really are stupid

gyroscope =/= artificial horizon.

a gyroscope keeps its alignment.
an artificial horizon always aligns to gravitational vector.

you're drunk, go sleep user.

no, you don't disprove the flat earth by looking at stars
you disprove the ball earth by looking at earth

Attached: planet_new_mexico.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Following old book debunks the globe

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

How do you reconcile the fact that all southern constellations rotate around a fixed point in the sky, opposite the North Pole?

How do you make that fit with the flat earth model?

Do you just pretend it doesn't exist?

Deprogramming Flat Earth
OP is massive faggot .

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifg3u42fcYM

Cool cgi>the southern constellations are completely different from the northern constellations

Of course they are different. Lets just assume for a second the stars are a fixed, circular rotation (considering they never move or change etc).

The further out you go to the edge, they different perspective of stars you attain.

Attached: starpattern2.jpg (1233x399, 228K)

We are all secretly kangs.

it's true. anyone that has seriously looked into flat earth will eventually realise that it's true.

>Attitude indicators have mechanisms that keep the instrument level with respect to the direction of gravity.[8] The instrument may develop small errors, in pitch or bank during extended periods of acceleration, deceleration, turns, or due to the earth curving underneath the plane on long trips. To start with, they often have slightly more weight in the bottom, so that when the aircraft is resting on the ground they will hang level and therefore they will be level when started. But once they are started, that pendulous weight in the bottom will not pull them level if they are out of level, but instead it's pull will cause the gyro to precess. In order to let the gyro very slowly orient itself to the direction of gravity while in operation, the typical vacuum powered gyro has small pendulums on the rotor casing that partially cover air holes. When the gyro is out of level with respect to the direction of gravity, the pendulums will swing in the direction of gravity and either uncover or cover the holes, such that air is allowed or prevented from jetting out of the holes, and thereby applying a small force to orient the gyro towards the direction of gravity. Electric powered gyros may have different mechanisms to achieve a similar effect.[9] The problem with these leveling mechanisms is that they will respond not only to gravity but to accelerations in other directions due to other causes, such as turns. If the gyro simply immediately oriented itself to the net acceleration vector, then it would be useless. So these adjustment mechanisms act to right the gyro very slowly, such as 2 to 8 degrees per minute, in the hopes that the gyro will stay nearly stable during any brief maneuvering, and that most of the time the aircraft will be flying in a steady, non-accelerating manner so that the gyro has a chance to orient to gravity.

I'm concerned that we let people who are unaware how their instruments work fly planes.

They have various instruments to help them safely navigate in conditions where there is zero visibility.

aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/12208/how-can-pilots-fly-inside-a-cloud

But since the earth is a oblate spheroid a gyroscope is necessary due to the Coriolis effect, look it up brainlet

Attached: 5E5248AE2070CE4CD7BCEF89666CCA259C085B4D.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

so why do the stars change direction at the equator?

How does that work on a flat earth model?

>how are people on a neo-nazi conspiracy forum braindead
this is a mystery to you?

Apparently the most likely theory in physics predicts the universe to get flat in the end.
Perhaps we reached the end-time and our earth became flat in the past years?!

Keep trying

The conditioning is breaking and the cats outta the bag

Attached: mirage.jpg (1664x514, 161K)

Exactly- these poor retards don't understand anything at a fundamental level, they perceive the world in a shallow way and presume that their vague assumptions are concrete observation

I will not go into details on this but I spent almost whole day outside recently and glimpsed on sun from time to time and either I'm brain damaged from years of substances abuse or somethings definitely up.

No, you watch te stars for one night, if you can still convince yourself the earth isnt spherical, you have proven you are retarded. Thats the test.

>so why do the stars change direction at the equator?

Prove that they do

Attached: concaveearth.jpg (1200x801, 202K)

You don't even know what a gyroscope is and how it works, how fucking embarrassing.

>I can't understand science, therefore it must be fake.

Please sterilize yourself.

Why do I see different constellations when doing the same on the two "hemispheres" ?

>You also don't seem to understand that gravity is a warping of space time
Don't pretend like that makes any sense you pencil pushing faggot. How does gravity hold millions of gallons of water to the side of a ball, yet birds can fly freely, unaffected by this mega force of gravity that's strong enough to hold oceans on the side of a ball. It's flat, enclosed by a firmament. Look up what it says on warner con Braun's tombstone. It confirms flat earth.

are you pretending to know what stars are?
because i sure as hell don't
we don't know what is going on in the sky...
but people cling on to the mainstream pseudo scientific explanation because it's a religion

Attached: stars.png (905x701, 364K)

Three guys standing at the southern tips of south america, africa, and australia
They all look southward at the night sky and they all see the same southern-hemisphere constellations

On a flat earth model, they should all be looking in completely divergent directions

>I'm concerned that we let people who are unaware how their instruments work fly planes.

I'm glad you dont fly planes. If you did though, you'd be in for a bitter pill...

Attached: stationaryearth.jpg (720x720, 92K)

Who said the runway isn't?

Wow, that is truly special.

>Three guys standing at the southern tips of south america, africa, and australia

Attached: southernhemispherepolaris.jpg (1480x376, 69K)

Are you too stupid to answer your own fucking question? That could easily be explained on flat earth with rotating sky. duh. The earth does not have to be moving or spherical, and it can be flat, for constellations to move around a single point. Not that difficult to imagine.

Water is heavy retard

>warner con Braun
I'd like a Warner con Braun, with extra guacamole and a big gulp, please.

This is a good way to put it, actually. Our satellites in orbit are actually traveling in a straight line, from their own relativistic perspective. Planes aren't in orbit though, but a similar premise is at work. They're still traveling through curved and warped space around a massive object that's got a gravitational effect on them.

lel.

okay i have an expreiment for you.
1. get a friend who lives 2 towns north or east of you.
2. get two wooden sticks.
3. both of you erect wooden stick in sunny place in garden, use a try square to make sure it's well aligned.
4. when noon, wait until the sticks shadow is as small as it can get (depending on the accuracy with which you've put it up, the shadow can theoretically become a circle arround the sticks middle.
5. at the moment of smallest shadow call your friend, ask what the shadow of his stick is doing.
6. depending on whether he lives north or south he will tell you either the shadow of his stick already passed it's smallest point or is about to pass it's smallest point
7. globe proven
8. ???
9. profit

>It resists any deviation.
False.
Gyroscopes are affected by gravity. They don't 'counter' forces, they 'resist' them.
/thread

Gravity is a manipulation of space you fucking retard.

Attached: 1497550958822.webm (1280x640, 2.93M)

Its hypothetical you absolute fuck. I can't take this thread no more.

>>I can't understand science, therefore it must be fake.

So you think science is 100% correct and its never been wrong?

Its ok to question things.

Attached: teslavseinstein.jpg (960x663, 163K)

>That could easily be explained on flat earth with rotating sky. duh
Why does the sky start rotating in the opposite direction at the equator?

How can we see the sky in the southern hemisphere rotating around a single fixed point when there is no South pole?

Do you have a hard time with abstract thought?

how do you know the sun rays
are parallel at both locations?
that's right. you don't.

>Its hypothetical you absolute fuck. I can't take this thread no more

Get rekt

Attached: gravityndt.jpg (872x872, 128K)

Show that fat bird that weights like an ocean!! Show me I say!!

PS:water evaporates ;)

>Braun's tombstone. It confirms flat earth.

Attached: vonbraun.jpg (667x710, 155K)

Also see

Rocket hitting firmament?

youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4

Attached: Rocket hitting the flat earth dome.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Is this one of those Russian misinformation campaigns?

/x/ escaped their containment grid again...

Attached: Containment Unit.jpg (792x1254, 813K)

>Picture has the need to point out something very visible with red highlights