FREEEE (you)'s

come chat and say hi and I will reply to all of you.
tell me all about you and your feelings
I just woke up from passing out.
I still have not eaten a single thing but salt.
I am about to get drunk again, im running low on cash though....

Attached: megu sad 5.png (1000x1186, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3Tg2gApL!YYz_I7iqaT4aZ4N6gEvgQAxt42Er2ebtuKpUbuxq8WE
youtube.com/watch?v=B67HvsNtuTA.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know a gram of vodka has 64 calories. It's not a fast if you're drinking, just alcoholism

How are you doing with the tuna? Did you do it?

All i want is just megu
Post more

I'm tired all the time,
Holy shit, at least I dont have a drinking problem.

I will quit drinking soon.
im still losing mad fat
>How are you doing with the tuna? Did you do it?
when I went on my 5 day fast I only broke so I could drink on new years, I couldnt eat my tuna to refeeed.
I had a can of soup as it can fuck you up eating heavy stuff.
3GB of megu

lifes shit, I drink because I hate life and dont eat to self abuse myself

Attached: megu bed lay down.jpg (1689x1211, 237K)

I have avoidant personality disorder and my family put me in an adult foster home because of bipolar despite me being capable going to college with the proper help. I feel bitter and worthless as a result

I feel like banging my head against a wall again.
holy shit my mind is so cluttered with useless bullshit.

What's up, OP?
Are you pursuing some kind of goal right now?
What's this about drinking?

tahts weird they could do that I have that disorder + many others that stop me going outside.
fuck your living suituation.

>I feel like banging my head against a wall again.
>holy shit my mind is so cluttered with useless bullshit.
I know that feeling.
I distract myself 100% of the time because my broken brain and OCD.
even know im hearing car noises wondering if people are going to break in.

>What's up, OP?
just woke up from passing out, drinking green tea as I know id just spew up my vodka, my stomach hates me I need chill it out with tea before I get drunk

>Are you pursuing some kind of goal right now?
I am looking for someone in australia to die with me
>What's this about drinking?
i drink until I pass out and repeat, I releapsed I was good until new years although I still drank daily days before that.
idk man its all fucked.
at least I dont have any valium to take with my alcohol and potentially kill me.
I always take as many as I can and black out

Attached: megu react.jpg (300x300, 64K)

I think I'm a walking staphylococcus colony. I have two bright red painful lumps on my ass cheek. Recurring pink eye that won't go away even with antibiotics. I shower and wash my hands frequently, man. I don't know why this shit plagues me. I've been getting mrsa boils since I hit puberty. Nothing helps. My thighs and ass are covered in raised and pitted purple boil scars. It sucks.

Attached: 1452980435371.jpg (550x512, 41K)

Hi op

I've realised that you're making those threads daily. What do you like in them?

Also are you trying to lose weight?

i'm officially a NEET and idk how to feel about it. i'm really horny but other than that i feel numb about life

I know that feel
>get boil/swelling on eyelid
>get same thing right above my dick
>have athletes foot rubbing between my toes and watching all the dead skin flake off is fucking kino
>probably have skin fungus around my balls and asshole because balls get incredibly itchy and asshole does too
>I shower and wash my clothes regularly
>on top of that have phimosis

Attached: me-no-gf-juice-29282846.png (500x520, 144K)

how are you so fucked bro?
seripusly thats bad, kinda feel bad if I could.

>I've realised that you're making those threads daily. What do you like in them?
I make them to distract myself whilst I run my discord server
I like chatting to anons
>Also are you trying to lose weight?
Yeah, just some weight from alcohol abuse.
get fit.

for no reason since im hikikomori

>i'm officially a NEET and idk how to feel about it. i'm really horny but other than that i feel numb about life
go out and get laid it isnt hard
just improve or lower standards

Attached: megu cute 3.jpg (728x728, 57K)

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with a girl at university. This is my first real date in 25 years. I feel pretty happy about this but also anxious. I know I shouldn't invest myself too much at this stage but I sort of can't help it.

why i cant i get any friends, OP?

i'm hung up on my ex. i want to be friends with her, and she says there's the possibility for a second chance, but everyone i know says i should forget her
she broke up with me because of my depression, btw

Got back from work, borderline-graveyard shift, seem to have rested through it somewhat. Took several brownies/ profiteroles home since they were going to expire tomorrow, was very nice w/ coffee. Going to read through more 'Witchfinders', finish book on Illinois and probably play more 'Little Busters'. Manic Street Preachers clicked for me a couple days ago and are really enjoying them, quite surprising as I was sure I was going to hate them, here's their best-known track for reference; youtube.com/watch?v=B67HvsNtuTA.

Ah, are you doing the "Hikki Diet" is I see posted on here frequently, seems a cute name for a diet though don't see keto as being effective without physical discipline, at least based on observation. Still great that you are making an attempt, also try getting some cheap omega-3 supplements to consume once-per-day after a main meal or something resembling such.

Thanks for the very cute image of Megumin by the way. Come to think of it, what compelled you to use her as your avatar? Based on your personality it seems hard to imagine that you'd have many feelings towards her, if anything would imagine Darkness to suit your fancy more. What does Megumin do that gives you that special feeling?

Attached: 67.png (500x500, 180K)

I feel really sad lately,ive been having sleepless nights where i just fantasize about girls hugging and cuddling me

>. I know I shouldn't invest myself too much at this stage but I sort of can't help it.
remember to act like your partially interested, idk how to help you.
you need to manipulate her at first and play on her psychology.

>why i cant i get any friends, OP?
because you say the wrong things or act weird

>she broke up with me because of my depression
ditch the bitch
you are always reading man and you work, congrats.

>Ah, are you doing the "Hikki Diet" is I see posted on here frequently, seems a cute name for a diet though don't see keto as being effective without physical discipline,
hikki diet isnt KETO, its fasting but yes its obviously KETO.

I am losing weight as I dont eat any food anymore, was so close last night when my server kept food posting kek.
but I told myself not to, also currently not truely fasting because im drinking straight vodka but im still losing weight like a mofo while doing nothing.

>Thanks for the very cute image of Megumin by the way.

have 3gb of megu pictures.

she is my Waifu my rooms covered in her posters, every wall and inch

Attached: JPEG_20181219_233617.jpg (1920x2560, 1.19M)