This happens far more often than Jow Forums is willing to admit...

This happens far more often than Jow Forums is willing to admit. Why do so many men slaves to their lust for the most attractive women who don't even love them or treat them right?

Attached: nice girls never win.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yy6UUncUI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting rejected breaks someone that badly
He is a fucking beta if getting rejected by a women breaks you to the point of needing another person to help you is just pathetic

Maybe to Brad. I've never had a woman treat me like that in my life.

i've never had a woman pick up my pieces

Men will always go for the more attractive women. Doesnt matter if you love them or will do anything for them. If they can go for the 10/10 thot then they will. Meanwhile we are over here broken hearted and lonely. They will only go for us once they realize they cant do better.

This is what happens when you only go for muscly, 6'5", 9 inch dick Chads you dumb slut. I prefer a plain girl over an attractive one because they are usually more interesting, but girls don't give me any attention back since I'm not a 10/10 chad.

Yeah, nah. I'll pick an average looking girl that shares my interests and values over some good looking thot. Thots have horrible personality and use their bodies to get what they want. That stuff is disgusting.
If you are actually lonely, post location

I'm dating a girl with anxiety who loves vidya and calls herself awkward. She just takes care of her appearance.

If you date a chad yes.
If not, probably not.

I should probably do that. But then again I have no friends and never go out, so I dont know how I'd even meet someone offline.

>Instead of giving a robot a chance, the fembot proceeds to chase for Chads irl
Not surprised desu senpai

Most men go for the easiest fuck
There's been plenty of examples of men having affairs with women who were not even close to being as attractive as his wife but she was willing and that's all it took

I dated a neckbeard for a year before he dumped me. He thought he could do better. I have little hope at this point

This comic is actually perfect
>ugly fembot is chasing Brad
>Brad leaves for Stacey at the first chance he gets
>robot that wants the fembot isn't even pictured

Attached: 1546676048746.jpg (500x500, 47K)

The meme is real this fucking shit ruined my relationship and the junkie cunt didnt even stay with him for a whole month. We were together 8 years

He isn't in the panel because he is at home fapping to degenerate shit on /d/

>gaybot who wants the robot isn't pictured either

Oh and she had a kid. Now she's a hooker and homeless and she got fat.

>He is a fucking beta if getting rejected by a women breaks you to the point of needing another person to help you is just pathetic
Most of r9k is broken and we didn't even need a woman to do it.

He comic gets cute, then makes me feel sad.

Not really you just mad.jpeg start dating in your line and not chad.

"Chad" to you people is anyone with a 4+/10 face, under 250lbs and above 60 IQ

Poetic justice, my fren. Had something like that happen to me 4 years ago, now the dumb cunt is a meth addict who fucks for drugs and is in and out of jail.

No matter what she says, don't take her back. Let her pay for the poor choices she made.

Attached: 1534297991654.png (712x998, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-yy6UUncUI0

Is this a fembot?

Chad is anyone better than I am. That happens to be most men

Attached: 1544547621151.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Biologically, availability and clingyness is pretty unattractive. That's why we always crush for this girls that seem leagues above us and ignore the ones giving us attention even if they are objectivelly equially good looking.

Yes you are correct now keep digging your grave

I am talking about the girl who wrecked my relationship I'm not a dude. I've thought about going out there and luring her into an alley with money to get her ass kicked she tried calling me while they were having sex so I could hear it. She never even met me.

Why are roasties always so condescending?

Because you are a low iq narcissist who uses words like "roastie" and can't figure out being a shit person makes you shit.

When the fuck are you stupid Tumblr dykes going to fuck off to a new website? Just because your shithole got destroyed doesn't mean you have to come here

Other guys here don't wanna talk to your reddit incel ass either cause you can't handle jokes its not just women. I probably was posting here before you even hit puberty anyway.

You should be doing that to the guy who cheated on you with her.
I mean, would seriously want him back after he's been drilling roasties?

Shur the fuck up faggot larper

At least I can take comfort in knowing I'll never be as shitty as you.

Why would anyone here need to larp as a woman when gays get worshipped here lmfao

I guess they both deserve shit but she is pure evil and potentially a threat to society, no punishment could be sufficient not even selling her ass to islamic brothels.

>t. I've been posting for a whole year so that makes me an oldfag
Fuck off to tumblr, slag. You're not welcome on this board.
REEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1526145766307.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>hurrrrr grrrr grrrr err
Did the aids break your brain you pozzed retard?

Attached: 1545441960967.gif (650x705, 38K)

>even a filthy neck beard could do better
Wowie, you must be REALLY fucked. Not even some 4/10 sad girl GF; Goodluck femanon, you're really gonna need it.

>Why do so many men slaves to their lust for the most attractive women who don't even love them or treat them right?
Lel, implying your comic is true.
Most of the time it's just Chad not having the relationship he wants with Stacy, feeling bad, fucking another degenerate on the side before pursuing another Stacy.
This.

This is a huge Crock of shit. The comic anyways. First, it doesn't fucking happen. No girl, and I mean no girl will ever try to make a rejected guy feel better and also be attracted to him. Unless he's Chad. Girls think vulnerable rejects are unattractive and they should stay away.

Also, rehects, especially robots, would instantly latch onto that girl if she gave him that kind of friendly loving attention. It doesn't matter who he was chasing before.

This but swap the sexes

Are a high school dropout with a BMI over 30, or is he just a low IQ brainlet who lives by his dick? Neckbeards should be easy to lock down, generally speaking. Or at least the smarter ones.

Hey OP, I fixed your comic for you.
No need to thank me.

Attached: rebound relationships.png (720x720, 268K)

NOW it's accurate.

This comic forgot the part where the pink girl is 300 pounds and looks like an inside out asshole.

No, no it's not. You don't seem to be very self aware about just how high your own standards really are. 4/5 to you would be the female equivilant of an 8.5 to the average male.