It's that easy

Can't get a gf? Even online? Need an ego boost? Get a little. Whats a little? Littles are submissive girls into DDLG, usualy depressed and horny so easy to score. Where to get one? Twitter, Instagram Tumblr too but most moved to twitter.

Attached: 1544666320962m.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

>twitter
>instagram

You just gotta small talk them a bit then theyd fall in love with you.

elaborate
origigiro

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (250x201, 12K)

I doubt clingy women looking for a "daddy" to take care of them want an autistic manchild with no job

lmao if you expect anyone to believe this, give us some evidence at least.
1) a little's profile
2) a conversation with a little
3) literally anything, what are we supposed to do with a pair of boobs?

i want gf with saggy boobs and big nipples

Attached: 1465009754761.jpg (489x469, 26K)

They actually do. They just wanna be petted and used

Lots of fatty littles waiting for you user.

again, give us something to go off of, otherwise this is bait and i'm sageing

I don't believe user, how can I get one of those?

These girls are often VERY nutty I've found. Deressed, suicidal. That type. And they're not really worth it.

But Im really desperate at this point, how do I get one of them?

Twitter search ddgl little or the BDSM account followers

So just like most robots? They are very kind too. Usually dont care about looks.

Here fag

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-180735.png (480x854, 115K)

but I gotta be chad to get a girl like that dude.
twitter is for normies.

I'm propably too short for these girls, even if I went for them.

nice, that's something to go on. how many have you messaged? have you managed to bang any?

Tfw never hopped in an Jow Forums discord before they all got banned and can't try to get to know some desperate femanon

Attached: 1455833848545.jpg (432x403, 31K)

>Twitter search ddgl little
nigga i just did this and all i'm seeing are:
sugarbabies
findom bitches
trannys

GTFO out of here with your shilling. there are no real "littles" out there wanting robot dick

basically what this user said

cant we have a discord server with desperate ddlg girls?

is that girls' face cute?

OP answer this origii

>DDLG
Didn't notice that part of the OP. Daddy shit is fucking gay.

Attached: 1445377683271.png (298x300, 39K)

I agree.

But only because in the 90s was the last time ageplay was actually allowed. In other words it's not gay if she's half your age.

>tfw illegal unless you're 35

Attached: 1513302518380.jpg (949x678, 228K)

I've stopped trying to better myself or my life and have started getting high everyday and my life has never been better. getting friends, or a woman, or a better job, or more money, is not going to help me or my life in anyway.

The market for submissive girls is even tougher than the market for ball-busting cunts, and I can't even manage to get one of the latter, so how in the fuck do you expect me to get one of the former?

Try out Grindr if you are looking for a submissive sissy or twink

>brown bits
>fat
Imagine the smell.

actually, they're more prominent on instagram. you just have to make a semi decent acc, wait a few days and post anime memes or something if you wanna seem more legit, and then search the hashtags. Check comments on big ddlg accs and find cute girls, send that dm and boom. It's literally not that hard.... you guys must be especially retarded since most instagram littles are extremely insecure and need muh attentions, however !!WARNING!! there will be A LOT of underage

tags like #ddlg #daddy #little #kawaiikitten iunno use your imagination, see what tags the big ddlg girls use. A lot of girls will have in their bio if theyre looking for a """daddy""" or not. stop being so incompetent with social media you fucking boomers

i have a ddlg online gf but i don't even know to satisfy her.

anyone here have any tips?