Why dont incels just become buddhists?

Why dont incels just become buddhists?

Attached: temptedmonk.jpg (540x639, 51K)

their minds are not strong enough.....yet.

Becoming a Buddhist is an act of willpower. Becoming an incel shows a lack of willpower.

low intelligence or horrible behavior patterns that have become too habitual to fix. A spiritual awakening is too farfetched for some

Why don't roasties just have sex with incels?

a lack of facial genetics you mean

THIS originolol

Because incels and volcels are complete opposites. Incels are weak-minded people who are outside the norm and dream of being an NPC with an NPC life, Volcels are looking for a higher purpose, religious or otherwise, they're outside the norm but they don't care and often seek to ascend further beyond.

Incels and Jow Forums people should all take LSD and then 3 rips of DMT at the peak

buddhism is outdated, incels are modern monks. give monks access to the internet and they too would be incels within a year.

I'm willing to bet money 90% of incels are just average-looking dudes who could easily get an average-looking girl if they had any will to pursue one.

EPIC POST fellow redditor :^)

These stupid men don't realize that incels are all just lazy, and every single one of them is the exact same neckbeard basement dweller.

Bottom line is, you don't become an incel because you've got a strong sense of determination and discipline.

>join a religion founded by a rich chad Indian prince who thought he was "2deep4u"
Fuck off, reincarnation doesn't exist. Neither does karma, dhama, or any of that other bullshit.

Because Buddhism is the epitome of pointlessness.

Congratulations for inventing a scenario and then knocking it down.

Yes they just need to channel their tenacity and good will into making their jaw stronger and their skeleton taller

Shut the fuck up you insufferable pretentious twat

First off you mean Mahayana buddhism, the other kinds are crazy and vain as fuck, literally believing you can become superman through meditation. Second off it's just a bunch of dumb orphaned boys, the bodhisattvas are far and few between, and the dalai lama has basically quit saying he won't reincarnate as anything with the capacity to lead the religion.

It was designed to placate the poor and today it appeals to covert narcissist types who seak to deconstruct ego because they fail. The most intellectual buddhists are only using it as a stepping stone.

Buddhists keep trying to sell me their books when I'm walking around town. One of them said he picked me out because I had a special energy or something. I wish I was Goku.

Already there fucko
>tfw true happiness is in no longer striving for happiness

Attached: 1530494410807.jpg (1515x952, 124K)

>Incels really believe that it's impossible to get a gf if you're under 6' and/or have a weak chin
And I suppose the countless examples of men much worse off than that still getting GFs are all "statical anomalies"

Attached: 111931707925370.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Those aren't Buddhists

wtf are those legs shooped

>Legs
I only see one

Because fucking basic bitch thots have invaded buddhism as well in their plastic-worshipping pseudo-spiritual pursuit for attention.

Fucking kills me seeing what i could once take refuge in being watered down into what it is now.

Pic related satanism is all i have now and i know retarded thots can't take that from me, not even zeena lavey.

Attached: image.jpg (960x933, 310K)