Nigganon Feels #2

>Tfw sister is dating a white guy and parents support her

Attached: 1C91F5EA-44BB-4FF1-9EA1-0F3AA73E2CF7.png (507x540, 48K)

>mother supports her

Are you NS mate? I'm sorry to hear that, but you can keep your bloodline pure. There's not really anything you can do about what the Jews have done to your family.
Have you tried to RP your family before OP?

How do you feel about the situation?
White guy dating a non white girl here; none of her relatives have ever seemed bothered by the situation but they could just be being polite so I'd like to know what they might really be thinking.

Its fucking disgusting seeing my pure black sister dating a white guy. I cant believe she would pollute her genes. Its also demeaning to us niggas. That our women aint want us. But at least when he comes over for dinner on Friday imma dress up like a gangster and make him scared. I will fight for my dying race to make sure no bitch ass white boy steals my sister

What's so 'bitch ass' about him?
Does it not matter to you that he makes your sister happy?
I get that it's demeaning on a societal scale, but you're not in the running to bone your own sister so why does it matter to you that she's sleeping with someone white?
>I will fight for my dying race
Are black people black versions of white people from Jow Forums? I'm not trying to be a smart ass when I ask that, I really had no idea this was seen as an existential threat the same was that BMWF or WMAF is by white nationalists.

you should be happy white guys treat women better black guys. blacks just love to cheat and abuse women.

Why do you care as long as he's kind to her, has a strong work ethic, and has family values? 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock. Just let her marry up.

It sucks that you live as a second class citizen, but you can just go do the same thing she did and get a white girl.

He's only buttmad because he knows that's true, which makes him reflect on what a shitty human being he is too.

You pretend to be black on the internet every day and when a timestamp is asked you ignore it.

Find something better to do with your time

>Be Black
>Sister dating white guy has home, child, and guess what, the father didn't vanish
>Sister who dated [see past tense] Black and Hispanic guys rents an apartment, has multiple children, and, guess what, the fathers vanished

Honestly, bro, this isn't self hate. This is fucking recognition of reality. Too many Black dudes don't have their shit together, and enough White guys do. So obviously I prefer my sister date a white guy. My single mom? Guess what race her boyfriend was.

I say this recognizing not all Blacks amount to deadbeats, but most do. I'm a perfect example of not being one, you know, being law school educated, providing money to all of my family, etc. Now if my family dated a Black guy on my level? No fuckin' problem.

You're not black. Stop roleplaying

>White incel attempts Ebonics

Holy shit LMAO you virgins are ridiculous lmfao only another cac would belive

Attached: mjlaughcig.jpg (250x308, 9K)

It's more about class than race. It just happens that the two are highly overlapped in American society, so whites tend to be of a higher economic class. I'd rather my daughter date a black lawyer than a white hick from West Virginia.

Here's what you do:

Shoot your sister in the head in a car outside a Walmart. Then throw away the gun and run to the media and say you saw a white guy in a Trump hat do the shooting.

>Op larps again on opposite side to beg for more replies

Fuggin Dropp'd

Attached: cave_man_on_the_earth-master-edit-resized.png (900x900, 1017K)

Cringe wewuz tier pic

>Are black people black versions of white people from Jow Forums?
Jow Forums wants everyone to be right wing not just whites.

it's really sad that this is how you spend your life. larping as a black dude to racebait. neck yourself

>Ywn have a cute blond gf
How cope blackbots?

Attached: Kyoko1.jpg (640x1335, 50K)

>pure black
blacks are on average 1/4 white, dumb nigger

that applies only to americans, and that statistic barely makes sense anyway