Whats the difference between you and them?

whats the difference between you and them?

Attached: 86C89BB5-33B4-4D81-9DDB-5099EC94A31A.jpg (720x796, 63K)

11K Retweets. 29.9k Likes.

I am too busy to play computer games. Also, I listen to 30,000 songs on shuffle.

If I ever tried to approach them I'd be called a creepy weird incel. They have the ability to approach any man they want because women are the gatekeepers to sex.

She's so awkward and lonely though XD

I don't play video games and I speak to people every day, also it's more like i rotate a new song in for a few days then listen to another one after that one's used up.

I have about ~200-300 songs that I consider really good, still don't listen to them on repeat.
I also don't feel any need to use social media for attention.

>Don't play video games
>Have to talk to randoms every day
>Listened to somewhere over 75K tracks/8K artists in the last 7 years minimum
>Don't imagine shit

Actual difference between me and them
>Me: KHV
>Them: Not

I don't make a fking tweet bragging about how "nerdy" I am. She simply wants to get stuffed like a turkey, nothing more and nothing less

im not an average looking normie with social media publicly pretending to have meme depression. Also, I can't even force myself to play video games anymore

Is she making fun of us or is she pretending to be one of us?

real impressive digits you got there

Attached: 1387671045413.jpg (119x125, 4K)

she is in all likelihood not even aware this place exists

this is literally mainstream normie culture now

Not much really, after speaking to my therapist I've learnt that all people have the same feelings, we just respond to them more negatively. Essentially robots are the big pussies/cowards

>I can't even force myself to play video games anymore
oh god, I can't think about this

I'm forced to be that way, I wanted to have a gf and leave this hole but being a turbo manlet is a curse for life.

Attached: image.jpg (717x960, 109K)

>Not me
>Me
>Not me
>Me

I guess I'm more normie than a normie haha

checked. i haven't played in 2 days, its making me realise how empty my life is.
>wake up
>do nothing for 8 hours
>eat
>do nothing for 8 hours
>sleep

is there a reason i shouldn't go buy some beer right now?

there is absolutely no reason to not get beer and every reason to go get beer my dude. Welcome to the next step in the downward slide, i personally got a handle of rum delivered today

Attached: wycm5vwgeu421.jpg (640x480, 28K)

All people are individuals, I'm not surprised that I would share similarities with a woman.

The 25th letter of the alphabet and a difference of 20 IQ points, in my favor of course ;)

I'm feeling a lot of energy here, a lot of power

Attached: 1546873963991.png (670x770, 182K)

Damn, my first trips. Praise Bateman

Attached: 1543647585053.jpg (335x208, 9K)

>Damn, my first trips.

How long have you been here, like a week?

Remember that you can choose to make life have meaning. Deciding to do something productive will make your day better and more enjoyable. Eventually it becomes habit and life gets better. Literally sitting around and moping is a choice, whether you like it or not. No matter what condition you have, unless it makes you physically unable to move, you can decide to make even a little bit of your day productive, even though its only for you. Dont mean to preach but figured i would say it just in case even one person benefits from me saying this.

No, not even joking when I say 7 years. I don't post a whole lot and I must've forgotten/not noticed them

She probably stole that from this meemee
Although it's pretty accurate to me

Attached: 1478021824196.jpg (1200x870, 182K)