Explain to me why you hate women. I am not here to shame you or to argue with you. I just want to know

Explain to me why you hate women. I am not here to shame you or to argue with you. I just want to know.

Attached: 1546795841391.jpg (656x890, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Weinsberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_26_Incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Legally kill babies
>Calls anyone who isnt a chad who approaches them an incel
>Destroy peoples hearts for no reason
>Have no personality
and more.

I wouldn't say that I hate them just the way they never differ from the norm and if they do it is only because they are mega whores or are trying to fit in with a male only group to get male attention.

I don't hate women, just envy them. Because of their roles as baby factories they have inherent purpose, unlike men.
Men must always prove themselves in crazy ways but girls can essentially drop out of high school and marry some nice guy with a stable job, get preggers, stay home, clean, cook, and just be happy.

They stare and judge from a distance which makes me uncomfortable. I wish they'd stop looking at me like some animal. That's why I only hang out with men whenever I can.

Unlike most of these faggots, I don't. I just resent the pretty, privileged ones, but that's true for men as well.

That's not a woman it's a trap that said I'd fuck her boipucci and make her clean my dick after with her tongue

The only thing that makes me angry about women is that it seems like a good portion of them have no originality at all. They pull stuff from their favorite "instagram models" (read: instathots) and incorporate it as their own, as if they invented the style that they are wearing and copying. Nothing speaks louder about a person than how they present themselves.

I don't hate women. I just want to sacrifice myself for someone whose loyal. I don't care about virginity or anything else. I just want someone to give me a chance. But I can't talk to women and am bad at looking people in the eye, so I'm very creepy to them. I might as well blow my brains out.

> no female has ever shown interest in me
> rejected every time I've asked one out
> they are generally more superficial and petty

So basically I've never had any positive experiences with females.

I don't. I'm just a miserable, unhinged loser

I don't hate women, at least not yet. Mostly because I lack literally any experience with them. Never had a gf or even a female friend. Obviously I have some fears of women that stem from me thinking to much, it all really depends on if these things turn out to be true. These things are
>puts a disproportionate amount of weight on your social status, and finds you unattractive if you are a virgin/never had a gf or have few friends
>wants to be constantly entertained and will constantly flaunt her options if you dont satisfy her
>cares about dick size and height, and whether you are effeminate or masculine
>is only after you for your money

because woman hate me

Attached: 1494719619461.png (645x773, 10K)

I don't, not yet. I am very bitter about relationships however.

I hate women because I am a misogynist.
I take higher voices and smaller bodies less seriously. I hate femininity. I just think women suck in general.

It's love/hate. I think what I hate most about them from an everyday standpoint would be that you know they're constantly judging everything about you (or others) without caring about who you are as a person. Yet Women simply cannot handle being judged in any way, shape, or form.

They are cruel, ruled by their instincts, and devoid of any sense of morality.

I don't consider it women, so much as it's a certain type of woman. So far, however, I haven't seen a single woman in the modern age that isn't the kind of person I hate.

>women aren't unique
>80% of the thread posts the same thing

Maybe it's... because it's true...? Fucking retard?

I "hate" women in the same way one would hate a small child for acting like a shithead - it's really not the child's fault, it's the parent to blame for raising a parasite, but you can't help hating the little piece of shit anyway. But still, it's not really hatred.

In this analogy, parents are other men. So yes, I mostly hate men, and I don't mean successful, desirable ones. I hate average and below average men because they're dumb, they put the pussy on a pedestal and are willing to do anything to get their dicks wet. This is what drags men like me down, because despite this sounding like a meme, I really care about what a woman has to offer other than her looks. But when you treat women the way most retards do, they never struggle in life, and they will naturally lose all incentive to be smarter, more virtuous, etc. Beauty becomes their only virtue, which is fucking hilarious since beauty should not be considered as virtue at all.

>inb4 t. roastie

They're just fucking annoying mate walking headaches

Women are too unique for me and I can't handle their personalities, which are very varying from one another. Also they are extremely independent and I can't seem to top that to be useful

Attached: med_1480351589_image.jpg (500x500, 57K)

or maybe you're not as original as you think?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

If they are not unique...then do you not expect men to say the same thing about them? You are proving their point.

Has anyone ever associated women with bravery, loyalty, duty, sacrifice, honor?
Did women ever create anything beautiful, inspiring, longlasting?
Have women contributed anything to civilization over the course of entire human history?
Was there ever an interesting, insightful conversation held with women present?
Did anyone ever consider a woman to be a true friend, in life and death?

Before asking me why I hate women, ask yourself why you don't. I can find more noblity in niggers and jews, women are quite simply barely human to even regard at all.

everyone who is not "unique" justifies it to themselves the way you're doing now. Every person has their own motivation but the result is the same.

Dumb roastie cant even form coherent sentences.

I'm really not seeing your point here mate. Women being the same and men coming to the same conclusion about something that is clearly true are two completely different things that can't be pointed out as hypocrisy

>Explain to me why you hate women.
Privileged as fuck mate, and they can fuck up your life with one false rape allegation. All hear say and you get fucked up in prison. Seriously.
Men are expected to be expendable, while white knights hold women on a fucking pedestal. Once and a while I find a woman that can handle herself, shes not fucking afraid to run head first into a god damn building.

Attached: thank.png (380x443, 6K)

You're absolutely right though. It's because of betas putting up with their bullshit that women act the way they do and men constantly "settling" and dating down.

Attached: perfect_family_so_beautiful_marraige.jpg (1000x500, 96K)

I don't hate them at all, I fear them. I'm worried that I'll be seen as a bad person if I make an advance in the wrong way, so I never do. I also don't understand why any of them would choose me when they all seem to have dudes in reserves waiting to date them if possible. Why on earth would I ever be at the top of that lineup for anyone? They all know guys who are both more attractive than me, more confident and have better social skills. I sortof see women as social dead ends (for me), since I don't want to seem like a creep by asking for their number or whatever so it never goes anywhere.

>a man does anything (positive, negative or neutral) to a women . Women on Twitter get mad causes man to lose everything
If people called them out the cucks who moded will delete the criticism

Yes, this is the crux of all problems, yet everyone fails to realize this.

I was on a date with a girl a little while ago and for some reason this topic came up. She showed me some of the messages she'd received over the course of several months, some from the guys I know (we have some mutual friends). I literally could not believe what I fucking saw.

I have no idea how I'd feel if some female strangers were stalking and courting me like that every single goddamn day.

Attached: 1475354089265.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Soulless, masochistic, no logic, no courtesy, no work ethic, the list goes on

I'm and I've seen this happen too. I'd probably be one of those guys being laughed at if I showed interest , which is why I don't. I don't want to be a creep.

Women will lead to civilization's downfall but this was pretty cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Weinsberg

>Exasperated at the heroic defence of Welfs, Conrad III had resolved to destroy Weinsberg and imprison its defenders. However he suspended the final assault after a surrender was negotiated, in which the women were granted the right to leave with whatever they could carry on their shoulders.

>Together the women left their possessions, and lifting their husbands onto their shoulders, headed out of town. When the king, or emperor, saw what was happening he laughed and accepted the women's clever trick, saying that a king should always stand by his word.

back to redit nigger faggot

You would write a fucking 600-word essay to a girl you don't know or maybe met once on how beautiful her eyes are and how you want to just sit and stare at her, or some shit like that? Even the way you spell makes me think you are not one of those retards. Because I'm talking about literal FUCKING RETARDS. And also, she is not a monster, she would not make fun of some random guy for messaging her that 'she's cute :)' or whatever, not every woman is like that. I think you should stop being paranoid.

Anyone see her penis yet? I wonder if it's small and feminine?

Correct, all women are the same so we all have the same experiences and gripes regarding them. They all exhibit the same behavior

>femoids carry their men to avoid imminent rape
Am I meant to be impressed?

You're right, I'm just in a bad mood right now. And now I'm going to leave this site for another week at least, hopefully.

I don't hate women. Like all people, they can be difficult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_26_Incident

If you're interested in history women have their moments.

>Five men including Sakai entered the residence and found Saito and his wife Haruko on the second floor in their bedroom. They shot Saito, who fell to the ground dead. His wife covered him with her body and told the soldiers to "Please kill me instead!" They pulled her off and continued to fire at Saito.

HMMMMMMM WONDER WHY

Attached: 1492315695133.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

He is right but he is addressing it from the wrong angle

What he really should have pointed out is how almost every single man who believes in these things is basically the same person
>likes anime and japanese culture
>likes video games
>likes technology
>has "unusual" taste in everything that is all the same thing as every other one of these people (alt normie)
>right wing
>supports/voted for trump
>hates anything that isnt on the American right
>white

I could go on but you get the point. Now im not saying there is anything wrong with this necessarily, i'm just saying pretty much every single person who holds the view that women are unoriginal and have no personality are all the same person who thinks that they're so unique for liking anime, video games and trump. Its pretty sad to be honest.

Guys posting here about girls rejecting them all the time, most times when a guy has made advances to me I always think he's joking because of insecurities even though I know I'm not ugly/fat. Even my friends who could be seen as "Stacy's" think the same

I could have pretty much predicted the responses in this thread but that doesn't make them all the same. Even if they are all the same that doesn't mean shit. Nobody ever claimed to have a unique reason.

It isn't safe to assume so much about any group, especially one which you only know about through a few anonymous posts, because in a lot of cases you'll be flat out wrong.

I know people who aren't virgins that fit that description more than I do.

I know you're lying, and you know you're lying. So stop lying.

Attached: 1511744232621.png (1180x842, 246K)

How am I lying?

I hate women cause they wine like dogs and they think it's arousing. My brother keeps fucking them in the ass in the next room at night and I'm just trying to fucking sleep my nigga. Earplugs do nuffin and all I can hear is dog as bitches/swines screeching like retards and ass clapping. If I start mumbling stfus, my bro just claps harder, and the only way I can make them stop is either by punching the concrete wall beside my bed hard enough while legit growling or clap my hands louder than him, but by then I'm fully woken up so there's no point. Next time I'll blast STFU by pink guy riiiiiight next to his whorehouse of a room.

I dont hate women, I just find them exhausting to deal with.
Not too long ago I was in a relationship and honestly it wasnt worth the amazing sex I got out of it, she had many issues, mostly stemmed from her family but she also was emotionally unstable and too demanding.
The women I met tend to conspire against ones back unlike the men I met who mostly deal with the problems with you head on.
That being said, Im not the easiest person to get along with so I hate everyone equally.

I want her cock deep in my boipussy reeeeeee

Simple pattern recognition preemptive original

We have this thread every day. I still don't hate women at all.

Of course there are some I find to be annoying and misguided in life but I feel the same way about plenty of men.

Attached: 1511057928948.jpg (1878x1878, 585K)

> get rejected ironically because she thought I was joking about wanting to go to the movies with her
> go home and masturbate in my clown outfit
> a few weeks later she gets some brad BF and they have sex as a goof
> this has happened to me 5 times in a row and it's hilarious

I dont think thats true. I think in a lot of cases what the guys here say is true. A lot of women get approached by a lot of men that they are simply not attracted to. Now this leads to a lot of different emotions, that to the credit of women, is hard to make sense of and deal with. First of all there is the feeling joy because someone just found you attractive enough to approach! Now this alone means a lot to most people, period, not just women. So you first that strong emotion of validation. But then you realize, the guy doing the validating is... not exactly what you wanted. You can force it, but you realize its not really what you want. The second emotion is disappointment, followed quickly by the third emotion, guilt. This guy said he likes me and made me feel so good, and im such a bitch that i immediately just wrote him off as a partner! Now with these conflicting emotions comes a hard choice. Two initial choices become apparent. Do you accept him, and the additional validation that comes with it, as well as "giving back" to the guy for validating you and make you feel good about yourself, but ultimately doing something that you really dont want to and that has a good chance of falling apart in the future? Or do you reject him, staying true to yourself, not allowing someone else to influence you, and not leading anyone on, but also hurting the guy who just validated you and feeling guilt about that? A tough choice to begin with, but it becomes even tougher when you realize you have a third choice. Lead him on or pretend to date him for the benefits, maybe even have sex with him to keep him on the hook, extract resources, validation and emotional support from him while flirting with or even fucking other guys behind his back? The best of both worlds at first sight, but in the long run damaging to the mind because of all the tricks and deception it involves, as well simply the deep guilt that one feels even entertaining this idea?

I like video games and I'm conservative. That's all you got correct. The same can be said of 1/4 of this country

>complainers
>bitchy
>controlling
>never satisfied
>gold diggers
>status obsessed
>entitled
>attention whores
>hypergamous
>no loyalty
>two face
>manipulators
>avoids responsibility
>solipsistic

Men dont have to make these choices. Its easy for us to say that we would never be sluts or whatever, but i can guarantee you that the average person on here complaining about women would take the 3rd choice every single time if they were a woman. You just simply dont understand what its like to be a woman and have opportunities literally thrown at you even when you're trying to evade them.

Women are for the most part backstabbing, attention seeking cunts and only few actually pass as decent human being with decent morals. My gf also thinks this way and says even women hate women, which makes perfect sense since they seem to see each other as competitors all the time

I disagree. Men have the opportunity to be immoral in life as well with. If I make it a priority in my life to be righteous, why would that change with the same temptation in a different sphere?

Maybe she sees you as better looking than the Brad guy and questioned why you would want to date her.

I like a good percentage of young women have many insecurities just like men do. I can't help thinking someone of the opposite sex making an advance towards me is joking when I'm 19 and have not had a proper relationship before. I simply don't think they're validating me but rather joking, maybe have a bet or just want to get the number of girls they've fucked higher. Maybe theyre not joking. Maybe they do like me and want to take things further. Maybe I just live in a shitty area.

I've just had multiple bad experiences with women.

Like i said, i doubt that. I think its just women who feel validated but arent attracted to the guy and feel guilty about this. So they make up stuff like you do about "thinking they're joking".

Of course i could be wrong, and maybe you really do think theyre joking. But in most cases excuses like these are things that women subconsciously made THEMSELVES believe to not have to deal with the cognitive dissonance of feeling validated yet guilty because you're not attracted to the guy doing the validating

if I'm getting rejected because I'm too attractive (bullshit) that's a grade A reason to hate women

>attracted to the guy and feel guilty about this. So they make up stuff like you do about "thinking they're joking".

I've been attracted to many of the guys (who are not "Chads") that have asked me out hence why I think they're always joking.

I don't actually hate women, it's just funny to pretend I do because it makes people mad.

I dislike anime videogames and tecnolagy in general I'm by no means "Alt normie" and I don't have a place on the political spectrum as I'm a national Bolshevik I don't live in America and couldn't care less about trump I hate the American right as much as I hate the American left I'm literally a fascist communist and so I'm basically opposed to all mainstream normie politics I'm pretty white so that's the only thing you got right

Attached: pics_1.jpg (350x550, 52K)

I hate men because they stereotype the typical woman and think everyone is the same, because they have such little interaction with them. A few people on here even admitted to rarely ever talking to them. Sometimes all you have to do is dig a little deeper, and meet people in different places. A large amount of women are different from what has been described on this thread, and the people describing them are so unaware of all the other people out there because they don't take the time to even recognize/ meet anyone besides the people they can see from a distance.

You should go back to twitter, sweetie :)

I dont, but not a single woman who got closer to me didnt fuck me over in some way. I just prefer to steer clear of them because theyre a wild card.

>likes anime and japanese culture
Plenty of posters here hate weebs
>likes video games
>likes technology
What person on this site doesn't? Most males and humans in general indulge in some form of it unless you're literally a sub-80 IQ troglodyte that only goes to work, eats, and sleeps.
>has "unusual" taste in everything that is all the same thing as every other one of these people (alt normie)
Odd, considering that it's mostly women who pull the "I'm not like the other girls" schtick
>right wing
>supports/voted for trump
Most posters here hate right wing politics and trump or are indifferent. Jow Forums is all about "muh white race, gotta reform those roasties so we can pump out something that resembles a white baby between all the nigger dicks"
>hates anything that isnt on the American right
See above
>white
Plenty of posters are not white as well
You sound like a brainlet whore, but I guess that's just repeating myself

I agree with this but I want to add some
>Is "feminist" but doesn't do any of the work
>They literally just have to lay down during sex and look like they enjoy it but they still complain
>Make fun of men for not being 6'0 when they can't change that but get mad when they get made fun of there roast beef flaps or how they're a landwhale when all they have to do is exercise/get plastic surgery
I'm probably missing some but you get the gist

user have you ever been around women? Your beliefs are based off of stereotypes that don't actually exist, our society is a degenerate and decadent one, but I don't think women act this way seeing as how I have a life.

Mmmmmmm boiclitty

You're wrong. Sort yourself out.

Women aren't bad per say, but it's easy mode comparatively. They can just marry a guy and have him work to support her for the rest of his life. Men don't get that chance.

I don't hate women, i hate whores.

Don't hate women I just understand that the type of girl I like/get along with are in the minority so interaction beyond idle workplace banter isn't really necessary

Attached: 1531312217519.jpg (1440x1415, 143K)

Because this is the only community of people I have regular contact with and I want to be accepted.

The widespread and completely uncritical sucking of the mainstream media's dick.

The insufferable, retarded snark with which they appeal to the mainstream media as a source of authority while sucking it's dick.

It is disappointing that such a critical mass of women are so fucking gullible and stupid.

Then why are you here nigger?

Because my instinct tell me, grab her and make love to her then ask her name. Not the other way around. That is why i hate them, because i had to be born in a time i have to see them a see them as equals, BUT NO, they have a cunt that i want and i cant take by force anymore.

I hate woman as much as a lion hates its jail bars.