Who do you think was in the right here?

who do you think was in the right here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-174927_Doongle.jpg (1026x801, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imteddybless/status/1080511795192770565?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The latter. Broken people can't be fixed; only trained into appearing fixed. You're retarded if you enter a relationship with damaged goods thinking you'll save them.

Roasties are even rejecting chadhammed now

link to the tweets i dont want to look them up myself

The literally who with the blue checkmark is correct.

beth
you can't fix somebody else, it doesn't work and will only end in misery, probably for both people involved.
this goes both ways, regardless of gender of either partner.

as much as I want the hope that someone could try to fix me, I know that relationships where the girl tries to fix the guy are foolish.
>that's when she said I don't hate you boy
>I just want to save you
>while there's still something left to save
>That's when I told her I love you girl
>but I'm not the answer for
>the questions that you still have

the roastie is actually right this time.

Check out @imteddybless's Tweet: twitter.com/imteddybless/status/1080511795192770565?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-175813_Twitter.jpg (1080x505, 165K)

Beth. It's impossible for roasties to do anything correctly, so ofc it would fail.

The blue checkmark is always wrong

Both, getting a guy who will love her forever is a waste of her time

Fix a broken woman and she'll think she deserves better. Based on a true story. Mine.

she unironically is right, don't depend on people to get your shit together.

god, twitter discussions are full of such OP levels of soi it disgusts me.
it should just be for pictures of thots and links to new youtubs.

women appear to be addicted to wasting their time, since when they get with someone the first thing they wanna do is change him

Just taking a guess: if you changed the words "guy" to "girl" and "he" to "she", beth's tune would completely change.

Anyways, she's correct. If someone has SOME problems and you help them, that's one thing, but going out of your way to try to fix someone who is totally fucked up is never going to work.

Beth. Fixing someone never works because they never appreciate it, regardless of gender. Even if it does work (temporarily), you've put so much time and effort into fixing them, you've broken yourself.

2nd one. I hate condescending women who think they can "change" their man. It's out of a selfish desire to feel better about themselves.

No doubt about it, this is 10000000% pure facts.

I don't like beth.

Number two. Remember that gratefulness is the feeling that lasts the shortest. Happy fixing!