Only 14% of men are 6ft or taller in the US

>have to lie about my height because I'm 5'10
Can someone explain why 6ft is the magic number for Tinder sluts?

Attached: Ywmqmzn.jpg (750x1334, 94K)

No idea, 6 ft is kinda short.

a true gentleman lmao elliot rodger tease

6 ft isn't short you retard, 7 inches is dicklet tier too?

Because it makes them feel like property? Idk man ask one? If you're expecting an answer from us you have the wrong board.

Where do you live?
The only where that's kinda short is the Netherlands

Says the super being of zenith proportion fuck off you 12 ft tall cock

Women don't even know what 6 foot is, also she's a 3/10 so she cannot be picky.

Entitlement, mostly. Also so many short guys lie about their height that it's created the impression that 6'0"is average. People look at a 5'10" guy and because 5'10" guys always say they're 6'0" assume that's what 6'0" looks like.

>7 inches is dicklet too?
yep. the billions of asians/indians, and thr obese skew the numbers. if youre a normal male, you SHOULD have at least 8 inches

Back to Wizardchan.
Nu-Jow Forums is normalfag central

>tfw 6'1" but still wear big insoles to make me even taller

dabbing hard on these manlets

Attached: 1546230043820.png (880x882, 226K)

Why are you falling for his garbage bait?

You can be 5'10 and some girls will think you're over 6'0

If your talking about the girl in your OP. I have no idea why you would even care. Swipe left and move on man.

I'm 6'2 but any girl who has a height preference can fuck off. Women who have strict preferences like that are more trouble than they're fucking worth.

Because it's the natural height of men when not poisoned by xenoestrogens.

Because they're so stupid they only know how to round in burgerland units.
>like, what's a centimeter? is it 10 inches 'cause metric is in multiples of 10?

The supply of dicks is so massive on tinder that all those shallow sluts can be super picky about their preferences and still get a decent amount of matches.

>Must be over 6'0"!
What a shallow whore.

Exactly. Partially because of , but also because they just suck at estimating. I'm barely 6'0" (like 5'11.75" barefoot to be exact) and people usually think I'm 6'1" or 6'2".

I swear this thread has been posted ten thousand times and the replies are always identical

>The supply of dicks is so massive on tinder that all those shallow sluts can be super picky about their preferences and still get a decent amount of matches.

Even that ugly broad is making stipulations.

She has a wide nose. Not sure if fat or partially black.

At lot of men lie about their height. A number of them have told me that they are my height, but I see the tops of their heads.

>Women don't even know what 6 foot is,
This.
>Also so many short guys lie about their height that people look at a 5'10" guy and assume that's what 6'0" looks like.
This

sure doubt someone over 6' is going to settle for a fat ass like her

>21 years old
she looks like shes 40

Women are bad with judging height. They think 5'10" is 6'; and most men on tinder add 2".

>must be under 200 pounds

>Caring about tinder sluts and their shitty standards

>Not being a vocel

T. Turned down sex from ethots who lived near me. Twice.

Attached: cash money.jpg (679x382, 42K)

women have bad judgement in general. You can tell them anything because they don't actually know shit.

That face must be as wide as the side of a barn in real life.

I am the 14% and it hasn't helped me with women one iota

Attached: haram.png (1221x667, 139K)

she's not ugly, could easily get a guy and I know that upsets most of you virgin fags

Fucking please. The angle of her face shot CLEARLY screams "fat girl concealing her disgusting fat ass".

I would be shocked if she runs less than two bills.

I'm 6'2" and I always lie and say I'm 6'3" because so many 5'10" fags say they are 6' tall that telling women my real height doesn't get me the points it should.

Must be under 140 lbs.

....or maybe she just has a big nose. Shocker!

She's 100% used a make up app to apply that make up lmao. Lipstick doesn't match her lips and eyeshadow looks animated to the point her eyelashes are not attached to her lids.

>Must love dogs and be over 6 feet tall
is an obvious dog-whistle for "must be white"

@50305114
Getting hard to tell if it's a influx of women or just robots are getting better at typing like then for bait
Either way no (you) for you fsggot