Why do my parents have so low impulse control compared to me?

Why do my parents have so low impulse control compared to me?
I can never discuss anything without them screaming at me

Attached: Depressed_709722_6505972.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Prob because you are a degenerate homosexual and they are fed up with your bs

Why are you such an evolutionary dead-end compared to your parents? Huh?

Attached: 1387470082355.jpg (630x420, 144K)

Because you allow them. Yell back every once in a while.

Im not a degenerate
Im not an evolutionary dead end, I can get a gf and have children if I wanted too

Yelling back at them wont help plus last time I did it they hit me

Would you like actual help?
Answer these:
About you: age, gender, mental capacity (grades)
father: intoxications? Age? IQlevel, job, income
Mother: age, intox, iq, job

Preliminary diagnosis: your parents are low iq retards and you are a standard deviation smarter than them, so, they cant outargue or reason with you so they threaten violence (which yelling is a soft version of).

Attached: 1522381221857.jpg (925x571, 94K)

You're a grown-ass man, defend yourself.

>Yelling back at them wont help plus last time I did it they hit me
> they hit me
called it

>age
>gender
Repressing tranny but nobody knows

>mental capacity (grades)
I had bad grades in highschool because I never did my homework but I always passed the exams with a good score.

My online IQ score is usually around 125
father:

>Intoxications?
He used to drink alcohol but thats before I was born
Age?
>IQ level
I dont know his IQ but I think his verbal IQ is low
>job
Grocery store
income
Mother:
>age
>intox
Drug & alcohol free
>iq
Around 110

>job
Resort

Preliminary diagnosis: your parents are low iq retards and you are a standard deviation smarter than them, so, they cant outargue or reason with you so they threaten violence (which yelling is a soft version of).
My dad is stronger than me and I dont like fighting anyways

Did you tell them you are going to transition?

Im not going to transition

>>gender
>Repressing tranny but nobody knows
>believes in an online iq score
>>age
>40
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Honestly, your parents have no risk factors for this behavior.
>repressing tranny
Do you have any adverse childhood experiences such as: sexual abuse, neglect, divorce, beatings between age 0-12? Are you an only child?

Side note: you are 20 years old. Get off your ass and take charge of your life if you dont want to live under your parents: get a job, rent a room and work your way up to your own apartment where you will enjoy privacy.

Don't blame yourself OP, some people are just angry.
Do you have a job? Are you planning on moving out any time soon?

What about being a bottom?

Kinda the same story with me OP, you just have to move out. Your parents will only bring you down

Im 20 and I know online test arent accurate
>Do you have any adverse childhood experience
my parents hit me when I misbehaved, classmates bullied me for being quiet, and I suffered emotional abuse due to being raised in a religious cult

>you are 20 years old. Get off your ass and take charge of your life if you dont want to live under your parents: get a job, rent a room and work your way up to your own apartment where you will enjoy privacy.
I already have a job and plan to move out
I like guys but Im getting a gf because I dont want to lead a normal lifestyle
Yea im moving out as soon as possible

>I already have a job and plan to move out
Good luck user. I wish you happiness.

>my parents hit me when I misbehaved, classmates bullied me for being quiet, and I suffered emotional abuse due to being raised in a religious cult

I had the exact same things happen to me, also 20 but I don't know if I can make it out.

Attached: Do0geQcU0AAzjmc.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Why dont you think you can make it out, is it hard for you yo find a job?

Yes you can, buy a car and get a shitty job at McDs. Shower at the gym and sleep in your car. No one deserves to live in a constant state of abuse.

disease that attacks my immune system and makes me sick all the time. I've missed out on a lot of things and had to leave a job over it. Along with mental issues, which are more manageable.
I have a car, I think the only way I could work consistently is if I found some type of work to do online. I have some cash from btc aswell, but no income source. I'm thinking I need to find someone to live with at least.

I have a disease too so I dont last much working
>I'm thinking I need to find someone to live with at least.
I need to find a roommate too

You guys should hook up. Who will be the qt girl?

Did they ever catch you toying your boipucci or wearing a dress?

When I was around 5-12 years old my 10 year older sister with down syndrome would punch me, kick me, pull my hair, scratch me, gouge my eyes, bite me until my flesh turned purple, stab me, and more all for no reason. We would get into knife fights all the time and I sent her to the hospital once after I stabbed her in the leg. She put a scar down my back about 3 inches long when she dug her nail into my skin and ripped down.
>getting bullied
Everyone got bullied.
>Emotional abuse
My mom was a depressed alcoholic who, when she wasn't at work constantly, was bringing a different guy home every few months who was "the one," out drinking for days on end, or laying in bed doing nothing but sleeping. If I tried to wake her up or ask for dinner she would yell at me.
My dad was in prison when I was 3-8 and then when he got out he died.

When did everyone become so fucking pussy

what does that have to do with my post?
I was physically bullied that doesnt happen to everyone

>I was physically bullied
So you can't take a few hits? Like I said, I was literally stabbed with pens and pencils, getting my head pounded into the ground, my eyes gouged, bitten and more by my own sister, when I was in kindergarten and elementary school.

Wanna hear a funny story? One time when I was around 9 years old, after a big fight me and my family had, I went into the kitchen where my mom, my mom's best friend and my sister were sitting. I pulled a knife out from the drawer, crying my eyes out, and put it to my throat, telling them I would fucking kill myself right in front of all of them. You wanna know what they did? They laughed in my face and told me to do it and called me a pussy.

They probably wish they had never had you so every time you're around them they are reminded of the regret of having a child, especially if you didn't turn out how they'd hoped, so they become hostile.

I don't come here to measure who's pain is greater.
we're both anons (male) I presume, and I'm not interested in doing weird things.

Oh ok I wasnt complaining about getting bullied tho
I was an accident so you might be right

I don't care about who's pain is greater. I care about the fact that people blame shit like this causing all of your problems, meanwhile there's people who've been through absolute hell all their lives and still make it out.

I dunno but based off of your responses you seem narcissistic, vain, have delusions of grandeur and are basically annoying as fuck

ok? well not everyone's the same sweetie.

Okay, spoiled faggot

You have high impulse control, because they ahve low impulse control.
You as a child fill in the blanks of the world, so by not being given space to experience and act on impulses because your parents didn't control theirs, that's what you end up with.

Is he gonna fuck you up if you talk back? I emotionaly destroyed my dad in public so bad at one point im near certain he cried