Hey r9k ive been going here for a while you guys helped me through alot but i feel like my rides over...

Hey r9k ive been going here for a while you guys helped me through alot but i feel like my rides over. I feel like its a good time to go hopefully i die and dont fuck up but knowing me i will fuck up but i will use my whole effort to do it well this time. Send me some nice pics i plan on leaving in an hour. Seeya later space robots

Attached: IMG_20181229_002234_902.jpg (1440x2392, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ms1KxfdcSsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't do it mehn

Attached: why not to kys.png (600x1331, 792K)

Eh im just too fucked up to live, everything i touch gets fucked up by me. I just know it isnt going to get better. My life hasnt gotten better and im tired of living, waking up is the worst.

leme try this youtube.com/watch?v=ms1KxfdcSsE

Attached: cowboy.gif (500x370, 272K)

Didnt help but thanks man apreciate it at this point im just willing to die unfortunantly we dont have guns here so gotta be a pussy and do the bitch way out

where do u live man

user if you give up on us and yourself now by suicide I will kill you with this bat

Attached: Small+collection+of+anime+reaction+images_64bae7_6861891.jpg (1200x888, 95K)

Please i probably will fuck up so find me and finish the job ill give you everything i have, i got earthbound and some other games just take that.

How old are you my man
Please don't empty the bassin of r9k even more. I'm crying for you man

OP dont kill yourself for the love of all that is holy you are the only one who makes good posts on this board

I rarely make good post i just mainly shitpost i make this board worse i do miss the guys on here chattin with them.

Attached: d3e8f1e873271cefd6103018ef0450378bf87b70_hq.jpg (511x720, 76K)

Noo man come on,explain me why you want to come to this dastric decision,tell me what brought u to this decision im all ears

Hey guys, not OP but another suicidal fuck who probably won't see this spring
I know you guys mean well but here's the truth about depression, disconnection and despair:
It's not that we need you to encourage us, plead with us or save us
It's that even when you do it means nothing to us
Thank you, have a good night

Attached: 1529742381231.jpg (169x299, 9K)

Yeah thats why you should fight it,im pretty sure that to destroy a monster you fight it you dont talk it out of your misery act on it by killing it not killing yourself

Yeah, just do it. Honestly wish I killed myself at 14 when I had the chance, living is pretty draining and nothing has gotten better, I just became uglier.

I agree sorry to hear robro but same thing for me. Life hasnt gotten better and if it foes i fuck it up for myself i dont know what to do anymore bt i dont plan on seeing tommorow might of well have some fun n the meantime at least i died a virgin

Attached: 1541756549623.gif (844x600, 35K)

Why do you think we should externalize our depression? The monster is us, your analogy is all wrong.

You know, it's funny how people are always trying to cheer up the ones who are depressed and plan on offing themeselves , even you people are selfish while trying to help someone because you don't necessarily want to help them as much as you just want to change his opinion or situation , you want to feel like someone strong and effective for being able to save someone from offing themeselves which will boost your self confidence , but unfortunately we see through your shit and we (most of us depressed people) are too grown and mature to be played this cheap way , know what? Mind if own business and stop trying to save us just shut the fuck up and keep living your miserable lives and lying to yourselves about how life is too fucking great to leave it without trying shitty new shit that you think worth trying , FUCK Y'ALL DESU

* Your , desu

don't u dare do it user

*Tbh , originality

Yep, I agree with the other ones. Just get it over with. I'm tired of waking up, feeling like my heart is pumping ink instead of blood. I'm a shadow of who I used to be and everything I could possibly want is out of reach now.

See you. No one blames you.

Attached: 1542460865270.jpg (2234x2747, 364K)

i hope everything goes okay my man
sometimes, I wish I was as brave as u
have a rare pep

Attached: yellow.jpg (1280x960, 898K)

if your going to 100% livestream it, but don't off yourself don't if your undeciced

If you're going to call attention to your suicidal ways and then complain that other anons "don't get it" when they try to tell you not to do it, you're just being dramatic and pretentious. I'm sorry you're in as bad an emotional place as you are, but if there's actually, legitimately nothing anyone can do to help you, then don't encourage discussion about it.

Are you still here OP? I hope it didn't fuck you up.

May your soul find peace, robro.

Can I come with u?

please, please kill yourself op. don't fuck this up. just die already. you are the absolute worst poster on this entire board.