The story of how I flung literal shit all over a Jesus/Chrsitian camp and won an iPod for it

>Be me
>Probably 12 years old
>Live in shittiest state, Indiana
>Total autist. Chubby anti-social tard. Spend my free time reading Calvin and Hobbes, playing PlayStation and GBA, or watching old-school YouTube Poops (spa-dinner era type shit) when our satellite internet was fast enough to actually work
>Previous year my parents had forced me to join the town football league in an attempt to get me to lose weight and make friends.
>Imagine that Dad and I will toss the ball around like on TV and get close - that he'll take me and the team out for ice cream or pizza when we win.
>LikeThatsEverGonnaHappen.jpeg
>I hate it. Team loses literally every single game.
>Teammates are high energy rowdy boys - literally some of the first Chads I ever encountered in my life. I was very quiet and bookish. I hated those pricks with all the spirit a young boy can muster... except for one kid
>His name was John Wayne Smith (Not even joking)
>Idk why his parents hated him enough to name him that. They were backwoods, white trash type people. Apparently they never knew that John Wayne was a famous actor.

Attached: 20181125_224018.jpg (1069x1072, 508K)

>i fell in love with him.
>he fucked me raw
>op is a faggot
XDD

>John Wayne becomes one of my few friends. Though we never had much in common - so in many ways he felt like more of an acquaintance
>My parents find out John Wayne is going to a bible camp in some mid-west state (I literally don't remember which one)
>Mfw they're making me go too
>Mfw 6 hour bus ride, where the kids won't stop yelling the entire time.
>I was one of the few middle school age kids there. Almost all the others were teenagers/late high school age.

>finally get to the camp... turns out bus driver is an actual retard/was fiven misinformation and we arrived 2 hours early with nothing to do. None of the other youth groups from various churches had arrived yet.
>I find out everything in the camp is extremely spread out/far from each other.
>ChubbyMeVeryAngery.gif
>Lots of sweating

Attached: 20181128_113630.jpg (901x720, 267K)

Continue you stupid lazy faggot

>The camp has 3 main areas (that are important to the story at least) Boys cabin (where I slept), Cafeteria, and Sanctuary/Church building. Each location is about a 10 minute walk from each other, forming a triangle
>Staff are complete assholes from minute 1
>Child me is very confused/overwhelmed easily. I don't know the leaders or other kids. My one friend John Wayne is put in a different group - I see him only twice in the 2 weeks of camp.

>Each morning starts at 6 AM with breakfast, then bible study, then worship time.
>Find out that this camp is really cheap. Brekafast consists of one (1) singular travel box of cereal (pic related) one cup of milk, and a banana. No seconds.
>Afternoon is 3 to 4 hours of running around playing dumbass games.
>Lunchtime
>A fucking bologna sandwich on white bread with american cheese.

>Something in my angry little autist brain starts to twitch, I'm getting mad at this place, and soon I was going to snap.

Please stick with me. I'm getting to the good part.

Attached: cereal-boxes-kelloggs-D6NRHM.jpg (1300x958, 208K)

>Figure out that part of the reason this camp is so cheap with meals is cause immediately after meal times they send the campers to a hang out/snack shop area where they can spend their money on extremely overpriced food.
>I start sneaking into snack shop when no ones there and stealing twix bars, sour patch kids, doritos, etc. Nearly get caught, but always manage to be sneaky enough to get away with it.
>"Thank you MGS for training me."
>Day by day getting more and more fed up with the bad food, mean staff, boring games, and the fact that every other kid there already knows each other from previous years and are already friends, etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-210150_Instagram.jpg (718x886, 324K)

Here comes the breakdown

>Swimming in pool that is HEAVILY over chlorinated. Chubby me trying to climb out and scrape my knee on the concrete.
>Ok, that's a lot of blood.
>mfw chlorine starts stinging like a motherfucker

INITIATE AUTISTIC SCREECHING

>Staff comes over
>"What's the problem?!"
>Point to my bleeding knee
>Staff member tells me to walk to a building where someone can get me a band-aid.
>Waddle to the building
>Bitchy secretary gives me a band-aid and tells me to put it on in a bathroom around the corner.
>I never knew this bathroom existed.
>Every other bathroom smelled like piss, shit, or B.O.
>This was secluded, quiet, and cool.

Attached: 1541296818136.jpg (249x248, 8K)

Type the story out on notepad before you start posting you massive cumguzzler.

Single person/use bathroom btw, with lockable door.

>Well, might as well take a dump while I'm here enjoying the quiet.
>Thinking about how much I fucking hate this camp - when something in me just snaps.

>Reach into toilet bowl

>Handful of my own shit

>I fling it at the mirror as hard as I can.

>Take a second handful - smear it on the walls of the stall.
>Write the letters 'F U' in the poo with my finger

>Come back to my senses
>Wat did I just do
>Realize I can't own up to it or I'll get in trouble
>Can't tell someone I found it, cause secretary sent me here, she'll know I did it. So...

>Wash my hands
>Walk away

Attached: 20181126_140456.gif (240x178, 1008K)

Idk if this is the end of story, but if it isn't, then you need to type faster or make a draft somewhere else. Then you should post.

That night camp pastor has announcement

>"It has come to our attention that some camper has... made a mess, in the faculty bathroom. If the person that did it comes forward, they will not be in trouble - we just want to talk"

>Unlikely.mov

>"Remember that the Lord knows what you did. And the guilt you're experiencing right now is worse than any punishment we as the leadership could deal out"

Attached: lasaga.png (1170x1095, 920K)

>The next day...

>Return to the scene of the crime... it's all cleaned up.

>Hhmmm, big think moment going on right now

>I fucking do it again for no good reason.

Attached: 7148ECC0568D4DD7A60BAA9442BE474A.jpg (396x395, 34K)

thaes is getting interesting

Post the rest, i wanna go to bed

>That night Pastor goes on long winded rant about the lasting effects of sin, and that he couldn't believe someone did it again.
>Pastor asks for volunteer to help clean up so that the poor janitor doesn't have to by himself

>Doesn't even occur to me that this might be a trap, to try and lure the culprit out.

>Fucking no one out of the 100+ campers raises their hands.

>Something in me thinks it's only fair for me to clean up my own mess

>I raise my hand

Attached: friendly_old_player.jpg (600x579, 39K)

post the rest im also sleepy

>Pastor says thank you that someone stepped up and was willing to serve/help.

>Spend about 20 minutes talking and cleaning with boring_old_man_janitor_cliche but its whatever

>fastforward to end of the week. Turns out there is a camper of the week, that the pastor chooses.

>He calls my fucking name

>wat

>Turns out he was impressed enough my willingness to help clean and my overall 'not misbehaving' over the course of camp that I won.

>Turns out there's a prize

>It's an iPod

>Mfw I literally won an iPod for throwing my shit about a bathroom

Attached: 1406489752485.png (432x436, 255K)

lucky wanker op what ipad was it?

iirc, 1st or 2nd generation iPod classic.
Looked like this.

Attached: ipod-clickwheel-hold-switch.png (400x702, 100K)

still good but you were lucky.

any othetr storys ?

Pic of me in the lake at the camp.

It wasn't a "relationship lake" i.e. naturally occurring. They dug for it and then filled it with water themselves, but then in a completely autistic move - put fish in to make it "authentic" those fuckers bit hard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-190517_Gallery.jpg (719x524, 160K)

Good story, OP. Very satisfying to read.

Only other pic of myself from that era/stage of life I can find right now.
Look at this smug little S.O.B

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-190528_Gallery.jpg (719x556, 215K)

>reverse image search
>no results
that's a good sign. Pretty nice story, OP.

Thank you, anons.
I have a story about how I developed my foot/femdom fetish because I was sort of "sexually assaulted" from around the same time if anyone is interested

Attached: portraits-of-teenagers-boys-and-girls-december-1969-z11848-004-B53FHR.jpg (997x1390, 164K)

shore mate tell us

Alright. Give me just one minute.

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 9K)

dis gona be good

Nice. More stories are good.

>Be me
>probably about 6 to 8 months after the camp fiasco
>Parents go over to these people's house for dinner, and take me with them because they have a "kid my age"
>Kid my age turns out to be a chubby redheaded girl that looks like pic related named Carly
>Carly also has a friend over, skinny girl with either pigtails or a long pony tail I do not remember that looks like (pic to come)

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-192419_Gallery.jpg (719x571, 235K)

>Been at their house for hours now. Parents seem to be hitting it off pretty good or were already friends at this point, not sure.
>"Let's go down to the basement" Carly says
>Carly and her friend start teasing me that they're taller, and stronger than I am
>Boner.jpeg
>They have one of those indoor basketball hoop/game things in their basement, we all play, at one point Carly's friend takes a shot and misses, it bounces off the rim and (I shit you not) hits me in the balls.
>They start laughing
>It hurt like hell, but the boner persists... perhaps even grows stronger.

(Pic is what carly's friend looked like)

Attached: stock-photo-teenage-girl-with-freckles-and-pigtails-109262363.jpg (299x470, 35K)

>They keep giggling, while I'm groaning and writhing in pain. Then they talk about how they could take me down easily of it really hurts me that bad.
>One of them kicks me in the nuts, while the other holds me down.
>They also had an air mattress in the basement
>Carly holds me down while her friend (I think her name was Jasmine, also she was slightly more Hispanic than the pic I showed) dragged it over and put it on to of me, with just my head sticking out, then they both sat on top.
>Ngl, I 100% could have fought it, but this was one of my first experiences with the opposite sex, and I didn't quite understand what it meant for my peepee to get hard. So as much as I thought this was weird I didn't really fight back.

Imagine this .gif but my head was the dogs head basically, looking up at where the girls were sitting.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.35M)

>Carly and Jasmine are sitting there with their legs dangling down around either side of my head, then as they were bopping my head back and forth one of them got the idea to take off their shoes and put their feet in my face.
>They make me smell while they rub their feet on my face back and forth
>WhyDoesMyPeenerLikeThis.mov

Attached: 234234233.png (367x321, 191K)

>Soon one of the adults yells down the stairs that it is time for me to go. Before they let me out, Jasmine kisses me in the cheek, which I rub off because I didn't know if it left a lip gloss stain and I didnt want my mom or Dad to know about it. Nor did I tell them about what happened. At that age I didnt know why I felt the way that I did, but I also knew it was 'wrong' somehow.

>Mfw that is the closest to being actually kissed I've ever been to this day - at almost 21 years old.

>mfw I fap to that memory more often than I'd like to admit.

Attached: gmg1.jpg (500x148, 93K)

Story is finished. Thank you all for listening.

Attached: Screenshot_20181112-235822_Chrome.jpg (719x412, 220K)

Why in god's name did I write all this if no one read it?

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-221024_Photos.jpg (286x419, 89K)

I read it lad. At least you have a story behind your degeneracy, some of us are just made that way.

You've got a point. We should try to remember that we choose whether to act on those inclinations/desires or not.

Attached: 96F1848ECAA54278926BE7E80751BAD3.jpg (641x561, 54K)

>but I also knew it was 'wrong' somehow.
atleast you knew how degenerate it was

Hello user. Here is your (You). Sorry I was late. It was a good story. I learned a lot about you.

The redditfags are going to steal it and post it on reddit and then steal my comment and say "LMAO XD How did he know?"

Attached: Fuckreddit.png (500x411, 211K)

Don't be such a whiny faggot. For everyone posting something is this thread there's a few lurkers.