How do i get laid, Jow Forums?

How do i get laid, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1546794239066.jpg (540x710, 75K)

95% of getting laid ultimately comes down to luck. You can increase your odds by choosing a nice wardrobe and hairstyle, but even then, its mostly luck. You have to be around women to even be considered an option of getting laid. That is something most people seem to not understand. You will not get laid if you spend most of your time alone in your bedroom, you need to meet people. You need to have friends that will teach you some semblance of confident behavior.

how low will your standards go? dating apps work if you go for < 3/10s

Rape is always a option

Perfect place to ask, user

Easiest way is Grindr forget about Tinder, go on Grindr and find the sissies or twinks and let them know you are a dom TOP, pick what hole you want and creampie it, you could literally get laid tonight

What are you looking for pussy or boipussy?

If you're a shitskin, you can apply for asylum in Sweden. Their women will be yours.

Pussy
I'm straight tho

Not him but even though hes a faggot he is right Grindr is like a 100% chance to fuck or get sucked guys are ways horny and not into playing games

>I'm straight tho
you gotta lie and say you're bi if u wanna get assylum in sweden

Old fag here married now I use to bang chicks off of Myspace like 2 or 3 a week or go to bar or club.. not sure how good your game is or how old but GL

1. Put yourself in situations where you meet people, preferably situations where there will be single women
2. Grow a pair and make your intentions known to the girl before you leave the event. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to bang that night, but something along the lines of "hey it's been fun tonight, give me your phone number and we can get some coffee sometime." Worst she can say is no. It's not magically going to happen if you don't make it happen.

Protip: get social media accounts if you don't have any. Shit like Facebook, Snapchat, etc.. Sometimes girls don't feel comfortable giving out their phone numbers to new guys, but are willing to give out social media contacts.

Were all bi OP take advantage of it and fuck a bottom dont let his boiclit touch you though find one that's dick is broken (lots are do to SSRIS) and slam that bagina

I can't enter into clubs or bars. Have to be 19. I'm 18

Which social media do most girls use? I have nothing

realise your probably ugly & lower your standards, just go for girls that you think are a little cute but might not be super hot. Or just find a hoe on tinder or grindr and get pussy in like a week or 2. Suggest option 1 though.

I guess it depends on what country you are, but around me (SE USA city) the two most popular ones are Snapchat and IG. Facebook a distant third I think.

POST MORE OF THIS TITSLUT

By looking like this
oregano

Attached: miro.jpg (379x602, 46K)

A) Playing the trial and error game + self improvement + sheer statistical inevitability through persistence.
B) Giving a prostitute money to have sex with you
C) Rape (consequences may outweigh the benefits depending on geographical location)
D) Asking your mother or other close relative to really do you a favour
E) Raping your father and gaining man of the house status and then having consensual sex with your mother and sisters

Attached: 1509569378001.jpg (640x960, 62K)

Get drunk at a bar/club to give yourself liquid courage, and go for a relatively ugly/slightly fat girl (bonus points if they're the odd one out in a group of Stacies).