/r9fit/

2019 is our year
Remember the three magic words

Testorone
Beats
Estrogen

Take TRT today and see yourself ripped as fuck and banging chicks in no time!

Attached: 1523618173398.jpg (4488x3508, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e00T1NNHdj0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping

Fuck estrogen fellas

i been doing 50 push ups 30 lizards and 45 lifts with 2 2.5 kilograms weights since the start of the year, feeling good~

Attached: bumpp.gif (390x260, 35K)

We need to get fit in 2019!
It's our year robros!

this gets posted every year but nothing changes
robots are mentally ill degenerates who will fall for the trap bullshit every time

I'm picking up routine cardio again as well as daily yoga sessions. I'm also going on a hard diet in order to slim down as much as possible before the summer.
Aiming to be a cute femboy and to maybe finally earn some cock to suck :)

Attached: 1546125825523.png (539x948, 288K)

BACK TO YOUR DISCORD F A G G O T

Attached: 6CB45D38-3BAB-4C50-90C6-763A6411D5DB.jpg (649x776, 178K)

Gonna start lifting tomorrow.
I will destroy my ED

Went to the gym today for the first time in a good long while, forgot my old routine and can't find it anymore so I just ended up going on the fly machine, anyone got any good beginner workouts/techniques for muscle gain?

Robots aren't the ones falling for it. The reason being is the same reason why this stuff doesn't affect them. Robots are completely set in their ways and will not change for anything, because even if they wanted to do it, it's too much effort.
That is why almost every invasion from other boards doesn't work even if it doesn't get ousted, and why all arguments here are pointless. Every invader just leaves when they see that none of their propaganda works, and every party in a debate would sooner set themselves on fire than admit they were wrong, so it becomes a game of "who cares about this argument more", leading to the winner being the most persistent poster, and some arguments going until the thread limit.

particularly for arms and chest

meant for origany

Robots ARE falling for it, they're constantly being force fed trap threads and this mixed with their failure with real life women + whatever mental illness they have means that impressionable robots become traps and ruin their life
there is no way to defeat cancerous trap threads

Attached: 1546407541906.jpg (500x443, 69K)

you guys post this meme every year with new labels. you're never going to commit to lifting.

I'm in full support of this. Anything to make the punks feel less welcome.

I'm thinking of taking the fitpill, going full into the penis enlargement bullshit and start exercising; any experience with that? will I ruin my body?

Reddit shits and incels are falling for it, real robots don't. The only ones who ever fall for crossboard propaganda are others who don't belong here.

bench
upright row
french curls and some lat pull downs front and back

Jow Forums needs more Jow Forums posters. The jew fears the testosterone.

"Real Robots" almost don't exist on this board

Any tips for vegan bulking?

>o-oy vey, if these lazy goyim don't start working out for new years my fitness center will go bankrupt!
fuck off mr shekelberg, this bad goy won't fall for your jewish tricks

I have a Chad friend that makes me feel like shit if I don't go to the gym with him. He'll send me paragraphs worth of text putting me down. Reading it makes it really set in. His verbal abuse is enough to make me go, especially since everything he says is true.

I'm on trt. 250mg test cypionate, HCG, and arimidex. Cured my depression, and now I'm getting swole after losing 120 lbs. (280 -> 160 at 6'0") My test levels were 140 ng/dL when I started now they're around 1000. I feel like God. Just need to get a gf now boys. I think I'm gonna make it.

Attached: 1546375781605.jpg (807x1200, 170K)

were you intersex or something?

Skinny lad here who forgets to eat most of the time and relies on coffee daily. Should I start with some Test pills? Tired of being a ugly twig

No I just have had lifelong hormonal issues (apparently) that were never really discovered until I was 26. Doctors didn't think it was weird that I had no grip strength growing up, 50% body fat, no body hair.. also I have the face of a teenager. I'm 28 now, been on it for a year and a half. I experienced a ton of gender dysphoria before I went on it, now I feel like a man but it's like I'm going through puberty again. I don't have anyone to talk to about it because no one really understands.

You can't get gains without eating a caloric surplus and lifting, m8. Steroids wouldn't even help you if you aren't eating much. Also pills are worthless, gotta inject.

I don't have access to weights so it's not my year, besides even if i could get Jow Forums over night it wouldn't make up for a lot of shit.

Attached: 1546627965508.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

whats your rep/set distibution on the pushups? i can only do 10 max per set

Gym memberships are as cheap as 10 dollars a month. Stop making excuses and start making gains.

I mean honestly just give up if you're not chad, you should have been buff as a teen, getting growth hormones flowing, me I was homeschool and depressed that's my excuse, if you think you can compete with chad you're probably a decade too late.

Attached: 1546580840639.png (471x474, 437K)

I don't have a gym in my town, stop pushing me to workout and acting like it's my fault normie you have no idea what it's like to not be a normie.

It's not too late. You can go from fat to fit naturally in 3 years easily if you dedicate yourself to it every day, follow a strict diet and have a good workout routine. All this defeatist language is why robots never escape this place.

>mere words are why
this is why you're a deluded normie, this is why robots despise you normies, because you believe language is the problem and not their fucked up lives.

I'm not a normie. I'm an autist who has learned to care for his body. I want to help you guys and it comes from a genuine place. Why so aggressive? Where do you live that there's no gym?

no there's no fucking gym you fucking bitch made normalscum fitfag, lifting didn't make you a normie so why are you pushing it on us?

I disagree that I'm deluded but you have your right to your opinion. I'm just optimistic, I think we could all make it if we tried. Why just give up? I hope you find happiness in your own way, user, I'm sorry that I can't help you.

WHERES YOUR GYM BRO

It didn't make me a normie, no, but my life is considerably better than when I was fat and hopeless. It gave me a hobby and something to work towards. It's better than nothing. You could do bodyweight exercises to get fit with no gym.

>I think we could all make it if we tried
no you just want to be able to push people around like a priest pushing bluepills, you probably don't even know what a robot is

i don't have a gym, naked i was brought into the world and naked i'll leave it

>I was fat and hopeless
now you're fit and hopeless but think you have the divine authority to tell others what to do now, you bluepilled faggots are so fucking pathetic

you have nothing

the Jow Forumspill is great but it's not the be-all end-all to your robot tfwnogf problems. I'll explain.

>Feb 2017
>me
>24yo 172cm 111kg fatfuck
>decide enough is enough, actually from a thread similar to this on either here for Jow Forums I forget
>start counting calories, eating less sweets, eating healthy foods, etc.
>join gym in april 2017, start with only cardio
>go consistently 5 days a week, never miss
>start to see progress
>start beginner lifting program in july 2017
>losing about 2 to 2.5 kg per month
>stay consistent with diet and exercise for 16 months (Feb 17 - June 18)
>hit 69kg in June 18
>lowest weight since I was a kid
>feel great that I'm not a fatass anymore and found a new hobby I enjoy. Still going to the gym 6 days a week to this day and eating normally. Haven't gained any weight back

However
>still have no friends
>still have no social life
>have received zero attention from girls. most of this is my own fault due to having no social life and not approaching any myself. but don't expect girls to start approaching you.

1. Bench Press,
2. Dead Lifts,
3. Lateral Pull Downs,
4. Barbell Shoulder Press,
5. Squaaaatz.
6. Barbell Bicep Curl,
7. Barbell Row.

What if I have no interest in banging chicks?
The other benefits are good, but I seek not the company of wenches

I don't think I have the authority to tell anyone what to do. I suggest that all men should lift. It feels good. It gives you a purpose and an attainable goal. Also being redpilled means working on yourself, building something. Do it for yourself, not women. I think you're definitely the pathetic one between the two of us. Just making excuses and copping out instead of taking control of your own life while you still can.

How do you go from skelly to fit? Where to start?
Asking for a friend.

you shame men for not lifting I bet, you don't just suggest it.

You assume a lot. I'm not shaming anyone, I have no desire to do so. I don't care what you guys do, but if I can motivate one robot to at least try improving themselves then it's worth posting about it. Obviously it's not gonna reach everyone, but damn you're pissed about me trying to help people. It's not meant for you if you aren't interested in it.

I've lived a lot of years in the darkness but getting fit has given me a glimmer of hope and now I'm going back to school and reading again, building my intelligence, body, and giving myself options and opportunities instead of just giving in to a nihilistic train of thought.

lifting is a cult, just like nofap, it's expected of you even though it won't make you chad or make your life better, it will actually make your life worse. it's just a dumb extra requirement society put on men "yeah well you don't even lift!"

Attached: 1546561167874.jpg (2028x2048, 450K)

But protein power 1st of all. Drink a glass a day, eat lots of protein and carbs. Do the 5x5 workout if you have a gym, otherwise, do pushups, dips, crunches, and squats at home. Gucci.

Having muscles makes you more attractive to the opposite sex, it also intimidates other people and changes how they treat you. If you're fat and have a decent looking face, you can become Brad but probably not Chad.

Is this a good NEET Jow Forums book?
Author was and still is serving a life sentence in prison so it would seem to be a good book if you can't afford weights or a gym

Attached: 61MxH1V6iZL.jpg (639x1000, 91K)

nice joke fag

I'll try to keep this up, thanks user.
But damn protein powder is pretty expensive.

>three magic words
"Testosterone beats estrogen" what kind of beta shit is this? I support low T for men and high T for women so we can all start looking like Germans lmao no. Test is obviously better but here's the thing, unless you're taking steroids there's gonna be no major improvement. t. natty
Also, if there's no estrogen, then where am I gonna fuck twink crossdressers? Iya iya iya not happening.
But everyone else should lift. And by lift I mean do martial arts. Weightlifting, suppleness, confidence, eh.
You only need a dip station, a pullup bar, two dumbells, and a few 10lb weights. The rest can just be calisthenics. Also endurance training but that's free. The hardest part is eating all the food.

The thing is with lifting is that people demand to be given a lot of leeway before they start looking the part, and a lot of Jow Forums individuals were once not proud of their capabilities so it disgusts them.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x1047, 217K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e00T1NNHdj0
replace the cottage cheese with tofu and the honey with maple syrup or something

Very based thread op
make this a trend
tired of the faggot brainwashing on this board
the mods wont fix it cause they are doing it too

That's right, because eventually they get sick of the reddit fags, tranny cancer, and the other types of shit perpetually clogging up the board and leave. That's really the worst that ever happens to the mentally stubborn and prepared.

You can literally just run and lift heavy objects in your own home for free.
But sure, lecture me on how chopping your dick off and being a degenerate is fighting the jews.

I genuinely wish I had a reason to get fit other than I'm tired of the pain of being near death.
Life has lost its spice for me, I just wish I could die painlessly.

How do I get my doctor to fucking give me testosterone? This nigger won't even give me medication for my blood pressure.

You don't need test from a doctor. Change your diet to more meat, less processed shit, no onions, no bread (for fiber, eat veggies and oats), no sugar. You'll start increasing your test naturally.

My testosterone is excessively low. I need more than just meat. I mean, it's probably already too late, the effects of low testosterone have already taken hold: breast enlargement, gay voice, small penis. But I just want some control of my life back. I just want something to not be terrible for once.

Post your stats:
>165# bench
>215# squat
>285# DL

I want to join the half ton club by 2020. Wish me luck. I want to be a swole robot.

Good shit man, keep it up. Weight lifting has been one of the most rewarding things I've done and it's a great way to start self improvement on a larger scale

>1pl8 bench
>3pl8 squat
>3pl8 squat
I'm all sorts of fucked up
Girls tell me I have a nice ass though lol

Attached: 1546435209777.png (459x877, 140K)

Start with the exercising, most of that penis enlarging shit wont do much but unless you have a micro penis I wouldn't sweat it. you still have your fingers and tongue my man

Bench: tree fidy
Squat: 9thousand
Downright row: you owe me money.

Before getting fit I had sex once and it was a super lucky once in a lifetime chance with a chick who was more interested in my career and hobbies than who I was as a person.

I've been fit for less than a year now and I've had sex with 5 more girls and have a gf. Being fit also makes sex way better.

It may not fix all of your problems but it sure as hell makes fixing them easier.

remember in starcraft 2 everyone was buff as fuck, even the commoner had gigantic muscles. Was that supposed to be the future of mankind? Did technology enable men to easily gain massive muscle growth to combat the zerg?

Attached: charbase.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

The only time being fit would have fixed my life is when I was in puberty. Also not touching plastic. Now I have tits and a microdick and all I want to do is drink my problems away.

where my fit Jow Forumsommandos @?

Attached: 1522559720968.jpg (750x856, 88K)