Drinking

odd combination but it tastes fine. hows things going bros?

Attached: IMG_0804.jpg (1186x1330, 373K)

one bump before letting thread die. take it easy tonight anons

Attached: IMG_0764.jpg (1060x802, 192K)

It looks good to me. Drinking and hi fat ramen is bad though. If you must have fat, I'd be eating cheese instead of ramen, though ramen be cheap.

I am waiting for my pruno to be made personally. It looks half done. The bottom is getting dark with dying yeast and purple stuff from the grape juice, ever red it grows, my kilju. Hopefully my body notices it, it will be calculatedly 5 ABV, unless I applejack it. It's a week old so far.

Also, I have a SOC computer kit coming in. I've wanted one for years.

yeahi dont eat it often but its cold so wanted something easy and hot to eat. ive never made my own drinks, how easy is pruno?

Wouldn't alcohol+ramen dehydrate the hell out of you because of all of the sodium in ramen?

yeah i just want to finish the wine and pass out asap. tomorrow ill chug gatorade and water but tonight i just want to sleep without remembering my dreams

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

make kilju

>ramen with red wine

Would you say you're an alcoholic, OP?

Also how do you pronounce the character in this panel, I feel like my life could become more complete if I knew a single syllable of Korean

you should drink a tall glass of water before bed dumbass

flag on a unicycle

yes
KOONG. the sound of something dropping i guess. korean is pretty simple to learn as languages go ive heard
i get too drunk to do that usually but i will if i can

>is pruno easy?
The point of pruno is being easy.

It's also easy getting bad fusel oils though.

>that bowl of mushrooms
patrician, absolutely patrician dinner user.

yeah teyre so cheap and delicious. i just cooked them in some oil and butter and used only salt and pepper for seasoning but what are some of your fav mush dishes user?

hello welfare user

hope you're doing alright

nice man. i'd usually fry them in olive oil and put them in sandwiches or eggs. also if you ever get the chance you should buy big portobello mushrooms and make a mushroom burger!

yeah i used a bit of olive oil as wlel with a knob of butter just because i always see youtube chefs do that shit lol. thankfully it wasnt too oily but hell yeah i love portabellos and mushroom burgers. i dont hink ive met a mushie i havent enjoyed what a based food family

>big ass bowl of mushrooms
BASED, also drinking some beers

Attached: steel pepe.jpg (499x499, 70K)

>doing alright
as if

also
>implying I get welfare checks
In the USA you're lucky to get the nigger food card.

Attached: 1508820250410.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

cheers man. mushrooms are so cheap and tasty i could eat them daily. what beer bro?

My car is broke and the closest bar or liquor store walking distance to me is a gay bar. I am here having a beer and whiskey. It is surprisingly normal.

Attached: 20190107_185614~2.jpg (3024x3538, 1.62M)

glad you have somewhere to drink in walking distance op. ive actually wanted to chek out a gay bar for a while so i can get some free drinks desu but never went thruogh with it. what kind of music is playing?

It is pretty gay music. I just shazamed what was playing and it was "France Joli - Come to me" They have a jukebox though. Anyone have any suggestions what to play?

play piano man. i want to see how universal the appeal of that song is desu

gay bars are pretty chill

>mushrooms are cheap
Science fiction.

Okay, added it to the queue. Currently I am playing Gambler by Kenny Rogers and the gays seem to love it.

lol im pretty sure there are plenty of classic songs that appeal to everyone and gamler and piano man are among them. have a good night user

Here are the next 5 songs in queue.

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-191016_AMI Music.jpg (1080x1200, 293K)

lol i know all of those but the first. what an odd mix of songs but at least they all seem lively. please give update on how the gay bar reacts to it

Attached: dghjk.jpg (640x427, 43K)

Well DNA seems to have very little impact on gays and nobody is moving their head to it. A quarter of the bar left during this song.

this thread is really comfy to read through

This place cleared out. It went from ~15 people in the bar to it being me and one other guy.

Never mind. A shitload of older gays just walked in right when panda began.

lol nice job man
damn what time is it over there? even if i wasnt a fan of the songs at a bar i wouldnt be that touchy but i guess maybe gays are more sensitive

I am about to leave so here is the bar. A pretty sad situation.

Attached: 20190107_192500~2.jpg (1779x4032, 1.11M)

lol ask about the happy hour surprises??? user

It is 7:30 here. Apparently gays sleep early

i guess 7-8 is the dicking hour. good for those fags everyone deserves to get soem ass. what are you going to do when you get home user? you got more liquor at home?

cheers i was drinking bud and jameson last night lol

Bell's Winter White most recently

Attached: 1463552877368.png (450x338, 197K)