See pretty girl

>see pretty girl
>immediately start crying because I'll never be her
>would be fine being an average or ugly girl too but I can't have that either
>lost coin toss at birth and fated to suffer until I die
I just want the pain to stop

Attached: walking.png (379x459, 19K)

Work out, dress well and develop some social skills. Get decent job and a nice car. Looks aren't everything. In highschool I was dead ugly but I knew how to make people laugh and I was nice to people and I dated one of the hottest girls in our school for almost 6 months. Good luck, user

>I just want the pain to stop
You already know how to stop it. Why haven't you?

>Looks aren't everything
It's not about looks it's about anatomy.

I don't have a problem getting a girlfriend, the problem is not crying once we get to sex because I envy her body so much

That's what HRT is for

cocky little freak.

ill let you be my girl sissyanon

have you tried talking to a psychologist about how you feel?

I'm not a sissy and I don't want to be. I don't want to be a bad parody of a woman, I want to be genuine.

It makes me so insanely envious it physically hurts

This

Attached: 1542029503860.jpg (493x493, 112K)

I'd honestly be interested in your sexual orientation. Before you spend serious money on life changing surgery have a think about whether you want to be her or be with her.

I'm attracted to men and women and I find masculinity and femininity beautiful in their own way. I honestly just want someone who isn't too unattractive and is kind and wants to spend time with me, regardless of their gender. I've dated girls but not guys because of the social barriers.

also I don't want any surgery. I don't think having my penis surgically formed into a vagina would have any impact on people in public seeing me as a man or a woman and I while I'm not happy with having a penis having a surgical vagina isn't good enough for me to justify the cost and risks.

Is this a bot? OP is saying he wishes he were a woman instead of a man. Fucking retarded normies. Literally Owner of a Lonely Heart levels of platutudes on this website.

Everyone hates women, why on earth would you want to be one?

I don't know. I want to be shorter, smaller ribs, narrower shorter, wider hips. I wish I had a fuller butt and breasts, they don't have to be huge or anything I just wish I had something. I wish I had a vagina, I wish I had periods, I wish I could give birth even though I don't want children I just wish I had the option. I wish I had less body hair. I wish I was weaker, I wish I was just female. I wouldn't even care if I was flat chested or really tall or something, I wouldn't mind being a female outlier if I was a genuine female.

I don't really care about makeup or being 'gentle' or female gender roles, although I think I would probably fit better with female gender roles than male gender roles, I just feel like they're not ultimately that important. Same with clothes, although I think having the option to wear cute things sometimes would be nice.

I respect what you wrote but it's almost like you are undecided in what you want either. I'm a guy and I look at women and think they are beautiful (especially this one) and I want to be with them. Admiring their qualities; the smoothness of their skin, delicate hands and voices when they sing etc. I want those things in my life but I don't want to be them. Are you really sure that's not how you feel?
I'm not trying to put you down I've written a few stories in my time with female characters in them it's enjoyable so I can see where the attraction to embrace femininity comes from but for me it's a reflection of those things about women I like not a reflection of who I identify as.
If you could click your fingers and become the perfect girl overnight do you really think you could cope with those pressures?

Attached: hF8cnkDd_o.jpg (1483x2000, 619K)

>Are you really sure that's not how you feel?
Completely without any shadow of a doubt, it's insanely obvious to me. I like smooth skin but rough skin can be attractive too, delicate hands are wonderful but tough hands are comforting in their own way, and men and women can have beautiful singing voices. It's not about being beautiful, although I wish I was beautiful, I just want to be female so badly it hurts.

>If you could click your fingers and become the perfect girl overnight do you really think you could cope with those pressures?
I don't want to be the perfect girl. I just want to be me except a girl. Anything better than that is just a bonus.

>be a ugly girl
nah op, I look like a guy with the body of a woman it's truly hellish, luckily im lookmaxxing so maybe one day people can treat me like a fucking human being

Honestly if that's how strongly you feel then you ARE a girl. When can get boring about philosophy and duality and how everything is unreal but quintessentially you already are one.
Question is how far are you willing to project the "real you" to society? Or can you cope being a girl in a man's body. Tough decisions!

Fuck off to lgbt, you have your containment board, stick to it.
Don't want to see this shit on my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Honestly if that's how strongly you feel then you ARE a girl
How do you figure this?