Region of US that has the most Hapas?

Hey bots, I found out in high school I'm solely attracted to half asian girls, but they're so rare I have little to no opportunity to meet one.
Where in the US are there the highest concentration of them?

Attached: IMG_6309.jpg (1228x816, 412K)

>I found out in high school I'm solely attracted to >half asian girls
Yellow fever much?

California obviously.
Tf you want to date a hapa for? We are fucking crazy as shit. All of us.

probably the region with most asians

california. there is this one college that has a reputation of having mostly asians

Bite the bullet and get a pure azn wife and create hapas for the next generation of online losers to fail to have a relationship with.

Never been attracted to Asians. They're all gooky looking and their food stinks like ass, AND to top it off they're some how even more materialistic and stuck up then European white women. I dont understand where this fascination with gooks comes from.

Attached: QyEGe17ymSRm7DeVHKsUU5VrVBCaGfhL-Bmdls87paM.jpg (800x353, 50K)

whos the girl btw?

Yeah, why is it they're all psychologically damaged in regards to their race and their ancestral identification?
Personally, I would find it fucking cool

>they're all psychologically damaged in regards to their race and their ancestral identification?
Its called having an identity crisis

Do you think if you were raised in Asia you'd be better off?
Not in a material sense of course, but if you were the whitest person you knew in a society where being white = being attractive, you'd have been the chad.

>Its called having an identity crisis

Yeah, they adopt a culture of consumerism because mixed people lack strong cultural ties to their heritage unless 1 of the heritages was extremely forceful and pronounced.

Hawaii

Wrong

My high school friend's sister

Dunno man. Of the 3 hapas I know none of us are fucking sane.
>hapa buddy from Midwest
Keesters J22s
Loves guns
Angry autist
Casually talks of murdering people
Has probablyy murdered someone with vechile due to that person having California plates and showed me on Snapchat of him doing it
>hapa buddy in Japan
Works at host club
Hates women more than 99% of incels
Has girlfriend (male) with huge bepis
>my sister
Has Mexican think bf toy
Thinks microwaves make your food irradiated
Has no life skills
10/10 manipulation skills has managed to steal $25,000 from my parents
>me
Cut peoples power for living
Went to negro infested program ended up befriending everyone many bloods and chips
Giga train autist

Who fucking knows.

My formative years where in Japan. I culturally relate more with military brats than say the native Floridians I've lived around for 18 years.

im particularly interest in the shy quiet hapas. hot as f

post more pics of her brah

I dunno man those types sound manipulative as fuck. Knowing hapas.
But I would a third culture Japanese hapa tho. Since that's what I am.

Not us, but there's a fuck ton of them in Toronto
Both the guys and girls can be very attractive, but they're often left wing lunatics with tons of identify issues, and are also prone to mindless casual sex in their college years
They're ok friends though

Seattle area has a lot, but probably not as many as California.

i knew a AMWF hapa in high school that started identifying herself as a man during junior year. She was in the school's drama program.

all drama kids has something wrong with them

I wonder if two hapas breed (let's say Mayli and ER) does it generate concentrated crazy

>Drama class
Also something with hapas who aren't third culture tend to have a lot more wrong with them for some reason.

What do you mean by third culture?

Many of us hapas are spend our formative years in our home countries and while we are in the middle of growing into that culture we are plucked into another culture. Because of this we end up making our own unique culture that is the culmination of our life experiences. Granted this can be torn down at anytime and rebuilt. But yeah it's great man. Would recommend being third culture.

Does this mean US-born hapas are destined to have problems?

Attached: 92fc088ffc0737e856b8d39571e278d1--girl-crushes-pretty-girls.jpg (736x736, 65K)

If they're not exposed to being in another culture for a long time. But honestly I don't know. Third culture hapas are night and day compared to hapas who only live in one culture. It's pretty bizarre.

Does being a hapa work for or against you?

Depends how you see it I can see how many hapas who haven't had the experience of living in multiple cultures have it pretty shit. It's like being given a car with no gas. Due to my cultural experiences living here in the us and knowing Japanese culture very well I can run circles around the average Japanese with ease. My cultural experiences make adapting and learning new cultures and being able to comingle with people of different cultures a breeze. But fuck man it's great being a hapa those who tell you otherwise either don't have autism or only lived in the us all their life.