"MY NAME IS NOT IMPOR-TAN"

>"MY NAME IS NOT IMPOR-TAN"
>"WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO"
>*CLICK*
>"MY DAY OF RETRIBUTION"
>"BEGINS"
>"NOW"

Attached: 3ZnnmvI[1].png (546x624, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N-tpIksy5UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DAY OF RETRIBUTION
>10/22
Sure thing....

My genocide grusade beings
youtu.be/N-tpIksy5UQ

>using a .22 rifle

what a fucking idiot

Attached: GHWS7Nt.gif (259x259, 1.01M)

>1 killed (including the perpetrator) 6 wounded

>Japanese high school girl
If she carried something bigger she would probably be blown 10 feet backwards

Attached: 0156[1].jpg (1350x900, 265K)

they are lethal idiot

after you shoot someone in the head like 4 times theyre lethal

If you are shot in the head, heart or major artery you would probably die for sure. Anything else is a debilitatingly painful flesh wound.

>like,fuck you man!
>POW

Attached: shaggy-png-8.png (469x275, 90K)

Gun owners aren't logical. They never use them for anything but for phallic compensation they buy overly large and powerful weapons. A fully automatic twenty-two would rape your asshole more than a nine mil would with only sixteen shakiest-gun-in-the-west shots.

>sixteen shots from a semi-auto .22 or one shot from a semi-auto .308
hmmmmm... yes clearly the .22 is logical here.
also good luck getting a full auto anything lmfao

Now if the rifle had a suppressor....maybe a scope.

If something is semi-auto you can alter it to make it fully auto. It's easier to make fully auto than semi actually.

Semi works the same way to cock itself as fully does, just with less power so you can't hold down the trigger to keep it going. Make the spring bouncing a bit thicker and it bounces hard enough to do it. Depending on the weapon you literally need to change the gauge of wire spiraling around a cylinder of metal.

Attached: 1467124788839.jpg (400x400, 17K)

...and a fully auto nine mil would rape your asshole even more than said .22 bee launcher.
Literally the only thing worse than .22 that still counts as a real gun is .25acp

Attached: mfvcL.gif (310x234, 1.57M)

My uncle told me they bounce around your skull and turn your brain into mush.
He was shot by one.

even a semi auto .22 is lethal you fucking idiots

>People make an edgy shooter games
>Everyone bashes and makes fun of it
>Make an edgy school shooter game but has an animu girl
>Everyone loves it

Attached: 1440839879856.jpg (599x361, 39K)

You laugh now, but wait until that .22 bounces around inside your skull and turns your brain to mush

Attached: 1517389748508.gif (313x176, 1.79M)

Thanks user, now I want to play Hatred but remembered my current PC is bad, so I cant relive June 1st 2016. Damn right I remembered when it came out, bought it the second I could
Or was it June 20th? I'm not looking it up, I'm no liar/cheater. Hatred is the shit

Attached: 1546847345466.jpg (600x600, 28K)

It's January, too cold to "retribution" anything.

fake and gay. 22lr should barely be considered a lethal round.

You made this thread yesterday
kys faggot

>when you see 6/1/2015
Jesus has it really been 3 and a half years? I thought it was 2016...

They can if shot placement is good.
Good luck getting that perfect headshot on moving targets

*bounces around inside your skull*

>completely missing the point
It's almost like you took a .22 to the head and had your brain scrambled.

Attached: 1546228128647.png (700x861, 153K)

>using a 10/22
>expecting any sort of lethality

Now, .22LR can kill you with well-placed shots, but you'll probably just end up wounding people if anything, and not that well if we're being honest. The .22LR round is really only good for rodents and small game.

Just get a cheap AR-15 instead. I mean, you're not going to be using it more than once, so no need to get something expensive.

Attached: heaven.jpg (1000x1156, 79K)

Quintessential /ourgirl/

Attached: 1535214430162.png (1920x1080, 964K)

>middle school
>her boobs are bigger than most adults'
0/10, literally unplayable.

Wait this is a game? Name? Is it like Hatred but in a school?

Excuse my retardedness, the title in in the pic lol

The name is in the upper left-hand corner, user. Morimiya Middle School Shooting.

>asking for the sauce when its in the picture
god damn it

Pls no bully I already stated I'm a retard :((

Kill yourself you fucking retard
Stupid fucking idiot

Pretend she was held back.

That's a good idea. I was joking, though.

Just play Postal, user.

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Holy fuck I forgot to mention that I was just gonna play postal redux instead
You read my mind

>older title that Hatred undoubtedly was inspired by.

Well, I suppose Redux isn't older, but still, it makes sense.

Attached: sample_8cd4609e6bf0f8d4138ccc236d114dc6.jpg (850x864, 285K)

Hollow point rounds user. Also, wounding people is fine, you can come back to them later. The most important part of a shooting in an enclosed area is to create fear and panic and make everyone run towards the doors which you've probably chained shut or barred in some way, allowing you to fire into the crowd and pop off rounds. The wounded you left earlier can't do shit if you've done it right, and you can just put a round in their head after. You don't -need- to kill them on the first shot, though that's honestly the ideal. I'm just saying it's not impossible to do with a .22.

Yeah theres not too many shooters like hatred and postal. guess it was lucky. You still read my mind tho >:)

>he didn't have girls in his 6th grade class who were enormously stacked

I don't know what they put in the water, but girls at my school had tits bigger than most adults in 6th. It was both awesome and awful having girls like that around, because I jacked off constantly in the bathrooms. Wearing sweatpants as a guy going through puberty was -not- fun.

No, I didn't. I thin some had slight tiddies, but nothing impressive. I can't really remember, though, because I didn't really care about those sort of things back then.

I really really really like this picture.
Where did you find something this great?

How is this suddenly being talked about? I did further research and found images on Jow Forums threads that go as far back as last week and on boards such as /v/, /jp/ and now Jow Forums. I've had pic related since April of last year. How old is this game?

Attached: 1492672743744.jpg (1200x919, 366K)

Plutia just evokes those kinds of emotions.

Attached: 1540154545247.jpg (960x720, 292K)

>Mother was mentally unstable and would cut herself over the kitchen sink.
>Father was a verbally abusive drinker.
>One day she finds her mother's body after she had hanged herself.
>Her father completely abandons her by middle school.
>Survives off of cold instant ramen and junk food.
>Doesn't shower for days or weeks at a time.
>Has no friends, everyone regards her as the cold-eyed weirdo that doesn't speak at all from the back of the class, who nobody either wants or cares to approach.
>This part hurts the worst for her.
>Watches all of her peers surpass her and excel at things she never had a chance in.
>Watch them live happy lives full of laughter and friends that she can only witness from afar.
>Abandoned and hurt and ignored all her life.
>All the while the pain grows.
>The resentment deepens.
>The burning loneliness gnaws an irreparable hole inside her.
>Until she comes to school one day with a TEC-9.
>Maybe to lash out at what she feels is an unfair life.
>Maybe to inflict on to others a modicum of what she feels every day.
>Maybe so she can matter to someone else, just once, even if in the worst way possible.
/ourgirl/

Attached: 1520867522834.png (521x624, 239K)

Recent but as I said here It's only getting attention cause its anime and its the thousandth game made in RPG maker. And RPG maker is for weebs.

That's a 10/22, not a TEC-9.

That's not a tec9. I'm no Jow Forumsommando, but even I know that much.

based and shagpilled

I know it's anime and anons love anime, but I never heard anyone talk about it until today. Hell, prior to seeing this thread, I had that pic in my harddrive and had no idea it was from an RPG maker game.

Notice how /ourgirls/ are all fictional character that dont exist

So does Japan not have CPS? I've noticed a trend in Japanese media such as Suicide Boy (the one with the male Tomoko) where the kid is an orphan yet somehow still lives by themselves.

There's something wrong with you if /yourgirls/ are school shooters. You can be a lonely, depressed, rejected girl (I am one) without being a violent murderer.

It wouldn't be cool then if the orphan got adopted or lived in a home of some sort.

I dont want to just go and massacre everyone indiscriminately, but if you have no people who wronged you so much you'd at least want them dead even if actually doing the act itself is too much for you, you are not a robot. I know many people that if i had the chance to, i would want to do a lot of bad things to.

Though there is not any i want to kill, actually. I dont want them to die. Thats too easy. I had to suffer for years without respite. I want them to suffer the same way.

It's a woman, user. Lonely by choice. Dont listen to its reasoning

>but if you have no people who wronged you so much you'd at least want them dead even if actually doing the act itself is too much for you, you are not a robot.
I don't think that means anything, because I'm pretty sure that everyone has had revenge fantasies before. Yeah, I've thought about hurting and killing people, but I'd never actually do it. People who aren't psychopaths are capable of holding themselves back from doing stupid shit like that. There's obviously something very wrong with the girl from that game, and you shouldn't waifu her.

>t. haven't played the game where you can immediately trade in the .22 for a TEC-9.

lol at people making fun of .22, look up some gun violence stats, it kills more people than any other round every year, by far.

>immediately
isn't it the most expensive sidearm?

I really dont see whats wrong with killing someone who willingly, knowingly and voluntarily tortures others in every way except physical, and the only reason they dont do that is because of the law. I wont do it myself, but i have no issues with it if someone else does. Because that is the type of person robots want to kill. I dont think many people even here want to just go and kill random people, they want to kill people who made them suffer and derived sadistic pleasure from doing so. Nothing wrong with ending people like that

I never said those types are /mygirls/ besides its just a meme anyway your not meant to take it seriously. Im just pointing out that they are always fictional.

If you had an extended mag it wouldnt be that bad, you could just dump 5-10 rounds into each person. Thats the same thing as shooting someone with 1-2 5.56, and you're not getting up after being shot twice with a 5.56, or even once at close range.

But with a little mag like that, i dont think it will work very well

Why is she so hot? I.. I think I am in love.
Why dont girls like her exist in RL?
>tfw when no gf to shoot up school with

Attached: 1513548.gif (498x498, 502K)

Don't we all wish for a better outcome?

How much is the game? Impor-tan seems cute.

Attached: loliakm.jpg (850x941, 117K)

>I really dont see whats wrong with killing someone who willingly, knowingly and voluntarily tortures others in every way except physical
The kids who die in school shootings are usually innocent. If shooters went only after their bullies, it would be one thing, but they just kill indiscriminately, and you find that sexy.

>>tfw when
oh nonononononon

It's free I think
I'm on my phone but I saved this link for later when I'm on PC

Japan's social safety net is the family. When that fails, as it often does, there's nothing to help. Another reason why the country is fucked up.

I dont support indiscriminate killing as i said earlier. I wouldnt say that "usually" they are innocent, but i would say that innocents also get killed which is obviously not right. But it is not true that the bullies get away or something while the innocent kids die. Nick Cruz for example wiped out an entire group of his bullies, though he missed many of them unfortunately as they were not present during his massacre. I think the other kid, Dimitrios Pagourtzis also got a lot of his bullies.

Columbine killers were retarded though and so was Lanza.

>Hot
>Doesn't shower for days
Think about the smell if you tried to get close to her. Think about how bad her hair must be.

is the game called ""Moriya Junior High School Gun Shooting Incident" that what i found on his twitter

Attached: drake.jpg (1125x652, 99K)

Wasn't Cruz also a bully?

>Dimitrios Pagourtzis
>"Upon spotting a student he knew, he said "Surprise!" and shot the student in the chest."
nice

lol @ noguns getting baited

In all fairness it doesn't seem like anyone is saying that. It seems more memey then anything else, like how most of the people here are lonely, depressed, rejected guys (like me) and despite that they don't actually shoot up schools, even if a lot of them want to (unlike me) so it's just a half-funny/memey way to idolize someone horrible without actually idolizing someone who did atrocious, reprehensible shit. Honestly I'd rather be associated with "The guys who memed about their crushes on one specific anime girl" then "The guys who actually idolized Elliot fucking Rodger and ACTUAL SCHOOL SHOOTERS of all people"