Letter Thread

Im tired of waiting, I need to vent, and if you need to as well, be my guest. Write a letter you will never send.

Attached: Words with meaning.jpg (3706x2470, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/kyl7Iq3/dossier003.pdf
docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
bibleinfo.com/en/questions/how-can-one-recognize-false-christ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need to run, but I also need. I need. Im infatuated with you, against all odds. I need to hold you, but every time I speak to you i am reminded that I cant and it hurts to come to terms with the fact that I never will.

Attached: 1546910829277.gif (520x520, 414K)

Do they know how they feel?

I dont know, its hard for me to get my feelings across to them

I dearly miss my best friend. I wonder if they even think about me anymore or if we will ever continue our adventure. I just I wish I knew if they've given up on me or if they're having a rough time and find it difficult to communicate. I still keep clinging on to the hope they will return once they feel comfortable.

L

why did you have to fuck with my life that much? was it worth it? this still really hurts.

A

You should tell them, maybe they feel the same.

It hurts me to see you sad.
Don't be sad.
You're a great and nice person, you deserve better. I just want you to be happy.
I hope you find someone that makes you happy.

I figure I at least should give you a reason.
I need my brain all to my self right now, and whether I want to admit it or not, you occupy a large part of it.
I have already set the date for April 6th.
wish me luck faggot!

>I hope you find someone that makes you happy.
so do I user
so do I :)

Date for what?

docdroid.net/kyl7Iq3/dossier003.pdf

>implying the person most capable of fucking up your life is anyone buy you
Grow up.

i bought myself a copy of the ykk art illustrations book. it should arrive sometime in february which is a really nice motivator to struggle on a little more. i think i've only really just now been hit with the realisation that you wagie for life or suffer for life. ykk is comfy at least and makes me happy. i'm glad i discovered it and got to share it with you.
i'm gonna send you another gift soon!
lots of love

Attached: tumblr_onj6kwA5zR1ucpcboo1_500.gif (500x372, 1.13M)

I love you. It wasn't worth it. It was the worst decision of my life and I know I fucked up. Unblock me please, I got your shirt!!!!! Let's talk again

I want you as mine, and that won't change.

When you told me that he was easier to love, I completely broke on the inside. I still love you, and I would take you back in a heartbeat. Even if you hurt me again and again

c,
i re read our chats, i miss you so much i wish i could go back to last summer, but i can't, you helped me be the person i wanted to be so bad, but now your not here to see, i owe everything to you, thank you so much
Amicus
G

any info or initials for this one?

I guess I was just your fling of the month. What I perceived to be genuine affection might very well have been a temporary diversion for you. I must be the greatest fool believing my sincerity and dedication could win your heart. You must have an army of love sick pawns pleading for your attention.

and initials for this one? kinda sounds like someone i met

To: T
Signed: S

V,
I love you and i need you. Please love me.

Attached: F62686D5-5C7E-4142-8098-E5FAB7FD4C4C.jpg (750x931, 262K)

You could be a a total bitch, and your abject lack of capacity for self-reflection, empathy, and accountability will ruin any future relationships you get in.

I will never understand why you sweat so much in bed at night, or why it smelled like bread. Your insecurities about everything went beyond neurotic.

Not to be "mansplaining" but one would think a self-professed "type A personality" and "alpha female" like yourself could learn how to drive a car or change a fucking lightbulb.

Good luck being on your own, hope you don't starve to death from being too empowered to operate an oven.

I don't know where you came from or why I'm here, or why you're there. I don't know if the awful things you said were true. But I love you anyway, I will always love you. This wasn't just a fling to me. I hope you're safe sweetie.

- spiral

who is this to if you dont mind me asking

i miss you so much sofia. i still don't know weather you actually enjoyed hanging out with me or if it was all out of pity. you were the only person who seemed to worry about my wellbeing. i want to message you and be friends with you again but i just get this gut feeling that you won't want anything to do with me since i'm the one that deleted you. 2018 was a hard year for me. i spent so much time rereading our conversations. how is melbourne? are you still doing your drawings? hows floyd? i miss seeing pictures of that dumb nerd.

to my lucky number

To S

I was quite content being alone forever. I'm not joking, I had fully accepted a life of independence and celibacy and devoting myself fully to my work without distractions. You changed that. You took the calm peace I had before and unveiled a new, better state of being only for me to realise a lonely life is nothing compared to what being with you is like. I almost hate you for it. But I can't hate you, because you're too good to hate. I know you don't feel the same, or well, I'm guessing. I just wish my feelings would be reciprrocated. You will always be dear to me for bei g my first real crush.

Sincerely S

I guess they don't even remember who I am or that I even exist. Funny since I still remember the day we met, when we first admitted our mutual love, and the date they said was their birthday.

i feel like this is about me are you t, im g

DEAR GANGSTALKERS
STOP LOOKING AT MY SOCIAL MEDIA. STOP CALLING MY PHONE AT 3AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING. STOP LOOKING THROUGH MY TRASH PRETENDING TO BE HOBOS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING BUT STOP FOLLOWING ME AND COMING INTO MY HOME AND MOVING SHIT AROUND TO FUCK WITH MY HEAD. GET A FUCKING LIFE.

Get fucked and change your bedsheets. You're disgusting and no one cares about you. You are not important enough to trace.

The old hobo trick.. Classic desu.

Attached: s4sisfrentor9k.jpg (1165x1083, 297K)

I wasn't talking to you idiot

good check in romance situation

Attached: romance.jpg (243x208, 14K)

i never said i was a good person

If you learned about Jow Forums in Esquire its only because of Jow Forums. Gets were never a /s4s/ thing. It was always a Jow Forums and /b/ thing. You shill's are all pathetic.

>only a Jow Forums and /b/ thing
This is peak new, 5 btw

Attached: 1288543899.png (235x235, 123K)

[s4s] is same numbers board all of Jow Forums is same numbers sorry fren y you not using your namefig and why ruin good thread so often?

Attached: todayiwillremindthem.jpg (640x480, 273K)

That meme orginated on /b/

You leftists are trying to recanonize the board. You're all trash that ruins every board and every thread.

Rude posting went out like in 2009.
You are not very good at it either.
Only losers care about politics.

Rude posting. Your newfag is showing.

D, you're a fat, autistic piece of shit and I regret wasting years of my life being friend with you. I hope you burn in hell.

What day was it? I would kill to hear from my user

You're shillfag is showing newfags.

What is your endgame? Why do you post in these threads constantly, the content is never any good? Did some gorl spurn your advances? I am not surprised if she did. You should try to bee yourself rather than whatever it is you are trying to do here.

Attached: YUJISAKIHASWON.jpg (608x456, 31K)

Go kill yourself you pedo.

Touche?
Good luck, it is not to late to change your ways.

This is a shot in the dark but November 19 going on to November 20 2018.

no touche.

I'm the second coming of Christ. You're erased.

Nice try, you should really just bow out, whoever you are posting for here is probably repulsed: the lightning flashes and lights up the sky from one side to the other, so will the Son of Man be in his day.

Fuck off mom you are the cause of so many of my problems and if I complain to anyone about you then Im just gonna get called Norman bates You gave me a fat potato head and are the reason I cant go 5 minutes without making a joke

Stoner lurker

Nice. Nice original words as well.

Attached: dubs.jpg (1200x630, 165K)

Perish
Get lost shill.

I don't want to lose anyone. I don't want things to change. I'm losing myself and everything is changing.

good luck fagit

Love you too sweetie

Give me something heartfelt to hold on to.

I tried but you wouldn't let me

You must have me confused for someone else.

Well, now.
I think you listened to some of my cries, thanks for that.
I still need help with all of this.
And like I said, just say it and I'll do it.

I'm sorry, user. I hope you find them. I will keep waiting.

literally no clue who you are or what you're on about. I'm not that creepy user who responds to every non-initialed message. I just worry about my user and don't know how to reach them. It was a long shot, considering he probably doesn't even go on this board anymore, much less lurks in these shitty threads like I do.

Hey again L, I hope you're doing okay now. I know things were rough for you and I doubt I made them any easier. I hope work is going well, I hope you're getting along and having good times with the friends you reconnected with; I hope you get to go to a lot of shows.

You were the only person I ever opened up to or trusted enough to even consider opening up to. You were the only person that saw me being emotional, that I ever would let see me being emotional- being human at all, really.
I abandoned someone else's friendship because she told me I shouldn't trust you. I wish I had listened to her, or could at least apologize to her. She told me that you would deny my visions, that you wouldn't understand the way I think, but I disregarded it.

You told me so many times that you understood, why would I ever doubt you?

But you lied to me. As time went on more and more were exposed, to the point that I felt like you were barely the person I loved. I persisted. Maybe just for the sake of the years we had spent together, I persisted and remained there for you. You would come to me when you needed to vent, when you needed to tell me how much you hated yourself. I never abandoned you, but you abandoned me.

You lied to me, you made me think I was crazy, you told me my visions were wrong- but they were right. I knew the things you were doing. I knew that things were wrong, but I chose to listen to you. You ruined me. You ruined years of progress I had made with myself.

I don't blame you, and I still wish you would just send me a message. Just a "hi". I wish just once you would ask me how I'm doing so I could lie and say I'm okay. I wish I didn't find out you blocked me on social media via the comments you left disappearing. I wouldn't have stalked you or done anything mean, and it hurts that you think I would have. But I'd probably think that about myself too.

I'm not in love with you anymore, but I still love you as a person. I wish I didn't miss you- You don't deserve it, to be honest- but the messages you set in my phone calendar still pop up on holidays.
"Happy birthday bb ily!" still popped up the day after you left me. It broke me.
You're a shitty friend, you always chose others over me- You never tried to understand me even when you said you did.

But I still miss you.
I'm not in love with you, but I still love you.

No fren. I was just checking your quads. Sorry for confuse.

Attached: dubs.jpg (500x385, 23K)

I feel the fool, I'm sorry I even contacted you I've been in a bad spot in my mind. I just needed to tell someone how I felt I hope I didn't come across like a creep, You truly are beautiful I would never play games with you im too old for that. Your still young and intelligent live your life you'll go places me I'm stuck where I am because of all my bad decisions. Given the chance I would do anything for your love. I'm sorry T

-O

Friendly reminder you can't do shit. My jaw is fine. You're still impotent. Rattle rattle, little queer.

You're jaw being broken is a promise I will keep

No you fucking won't. You'll just keep sitting in your room pretending that people give a fuck about you lol

My omniscience directs the vectors of space and time to break it for me. How it happens doesn't matter. You're jaw will break.

You have gotten rekt in these threads for months now, aren't you embarrassed:? Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

That's your impression. You don't know anything about anything at all which is exactly where I put you in.

This entire time I was only feigning ignorance to have my opposition over step their boundaries and expose themselves, as you kept over stepping your boundaries and into a coffin I put you in. And now all of you shills hit the wall at once while I stand on the other side of it with the good grace of the entire future.

P.S. I only gave away a drop in the ocean I have in terms of drip. Whatever I have in my possession now is worth trillions of dollars as I amassed a compendium of proof to go along with my unreleased loaf.

P.S.S. Everyone who tried stealing or usurping me from my drip didn't understand that you put yourself in an early grave.

To the Christ tripfag,

I hate you for hijacking these threads with you delusions and bullshit.

All I want to do is write and read letters that are wholesome or tragic and wonder about if any of them are secretly for me or imagine the backstory to letters.

Please stop, and let this be a wholesome outlet for all of us.

Sincerely,

user

Learn to differentiate between a trip first and then speak your opinion. I hate you for trying to hijack these letter threads with your delusion in a community you don't have any adherence too.

y'all dumb as dick
stop ruining the thread with your shitty larping

>y'all

It must suck having a low IQ. I'm also not larping. I'm actually God in the flesh.

Proven false Christ in this post:
RIP Larpfag.

roll tide roll, bro

RIP you fags

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

RIP you fag.
bibleinfo.com/en/questions/how-can-one-recognize-false-christ

Said the pedo. You're only attacking me because of this

are you a virgin? no homo tho

No, I just would like you to stop being retarded in /comfy/ letter threads, why would you do this?

No and I'm not gay either
No. You want to skewer me. Kys

wtf is the point of sanctity of marriage if christ himself is not a virgin

this exactly. as an A writing to a L, you really fucked me up and I dont even want revenge. I just wish I wasnt this way

>2019
>not having a universal namefag filter
it's like you guys hate Jow Forums or something

A virgin man saving himself for marriage doesn't work in today's (((climate))).
Chances are that if you don't fuck a girl on the first date, you'll never be able to fuck her, or hear from her again, let alone be able to marry her.

I deal with enough shills trying to censor me you nufag.

Hahaha you have absolutely no power to do anything. It's so fun to watch you try to convince yourself of this shit. You're actually retarded. Why do people pay for cable when they can watch you making an ass of yourself for free?

>Hahaha you're to retarded to figure out the text input fields. You obviously don't belong here.
> S-s-s-stop censoring me
I don't think you know what that word means.
We want you to say everything your saying because we think it's hilarious.

J,
Happy Birthday.
-Cheeks (from the great beyond)

Attached: 5981674426477.jpg (750x933, 517K)

Despite that you made me feel like shit and drove me to suicide, I still love you...

you stupid bitch this is fake as hell

this has actually happened to me and i used to post about it here. fuck bitches like you who steal other people's actual problems for sympathy online. you probably live comfortably with your parents in a gated community and pretend to be a sex worker online. not surpirsed you dipped after one post either, seeking attention from someone? you should kys

You seem like a huge try hard and I'm laughing knowing you're probably shaking and sweating behind your computer because you're that upset typing your bad responses. We can all tell you're a fake. Fuck you

hi katt, I miss you so much. I'm sorry for cheating on you, it was a stupid fucking mistake. I love you. you probably don't want to hear from me again so I'll leave you alone.
-Eli
(a drawing of katt that I made)

Attached: katt uwu pt5.jpg (1305x1737, 567K)