Is setting yourself on fire a good suicide method?

is setting yourself on fire a good suicide method?
what if you get drunk first or take a bunch of downers first.

Attached: 1544643885705.png (5000x5000, 363K)

it takes a very long time for someone to die by fire. if you want to be in absolute mind shattering agony for an hour before you die, yeah, that's the way to go

too painful
sekrophac

monks do it all the time its not even that bad

seriously? an hour? wouldn't your nerve endings burn long before then

This guy was completely immolated after just 10 minutes.
You'll go out like a total badass if you do desu.

Attached: thick quack duck.jpg (1579x930, 1.8M)

Your looking at about 2 minutes if you do it right but dont suicided, this is one of the worst ways to go

worst way but easiest to do, you can get a container of gasoline at any gas station to just pour over yourself and blamo light that flame

drown yourself instead

for only slightly more effort, and less pain, you can hang yourself. get some rope, and a studfinder. Find a stud in your ceiling, then smash the ceiling around it so you can tie the rope to the stud. Then hang yourself.

less pain but more points for failure, lots of people mess up hanging

I've sometimes thought of killing myself by starving/dehydratation. I mean, isn't it the easiest way to go? You don't have to do anything, literally, to achieve it.

just don't let the loop slip over your jaw and you should be fine.

I thought about this too, when I was on an antidepressant it shut down my ability to feel hunger. I was able to hear my stomach growl but there was no discomfort whatsoever and almost went 2 days barely eating, I think i had like 2 snacks before noticing how weak I felt.

I don't remember how many days you can go without food, but this would only be possible if you had some appetite surpressing meds.

Suicide by police, you are welcome.

Attached: 451A5D33-CCBF-4696-9256-009CB96BFE38.jpg (583x602, 193K)

is getting really drunk and passing out with a plastic bag taped over your head a good suicide method? It's how the writer Jerzy Kosinski suicided.

knowing exactly when to put the plastic bag on seems difficult

Run the car in the garage

only if you live alone, otherwise you'll kill everyone in the house if it's an attached garage

I don't have a garage

i'm gonna fucking live til i'm 80

Attached: 1752110.png (400x400, 21K)

user runs car, kills everyone in the suburb

Probably about the worst method possible short of fucking up a gunshot. If you are hellbent of on going by fire though I'd say put away at least a 5th of everclear and whatever downers you can get a hold of right beforehand.

attach hose to muffler and run into cabin

Attached: 04366AA2-0D43-4CE7-8F1D-3DE76876C0CA.png (635x473, 222K)