Last crying session?

When was the last time you actually cried, anons? I feel empty and sad, but can't actually cry tears anymore. It's been forever.

Attached: 108093.jpg (1600x1200, 806K)

Maybe a few days ago. I cry once every other day or thereabout.

i cry someimes wheni drink and thats fairly often. cried two nights ago while listening to sad songs and looking at pics of myself and my friends in middle/high school in my church in retreats and shit then comparing them to pictures taken by a pro during one of those friend's weddings we held a few months back. jesus christ what the fuck is the passage of time

I know. It just goes by and you realize how many opportunities have been wasted and how many moments you can never return to.

what's the point of this fucking thread?

>I can't cry
good males are not supposed to cry, why? because other males will bully you.

In 2007. I was about 12 years old.

literally 10 minutes ago. hope everything is okay with you user. time heals most wounds

Thanks, man. Hope you'll feel better soon as well.

Appreciate it. Sometimes letting the tears flow is just the best thing to do. It's a personal preference

Did LSD a couple hours ago and it felt so good I cried for 10 minutes straight.

I feel like loud black metal helps numb the feels away. My feels are fucked at the moment

user I didn't know you had insecurities about your masculinity.

Got any recommendations? I'm always up for new music

Immortal make good songs
Listen to "far beyond the north waves"

Dang, they ain't skimping on the facepaint. Listening rn

I almost cried today in my math recitation because of anxiety, but the last time I really cried was probably a few months ago because I was sad about my dog's terminal health condition.

Do you like it?

Of course the reason I feel like shit is a girl. Fuck this shit why is so hard to know what to do in these situations.
I can make friends but I can never go past that. t. Kissless virgin

You know I went into it not expecting much, but it was actually a blast. Just kinda went into a trance. Would love to hear anymore recommendations you have, man. Also, ugh I feel you. My problem is that I can get the sexy stuff, but no girl actually cares to have a meaningful relationship with me because I'm just some fuckin plaything.

I used to cry all the time about a year ago because it made me feel better, but I can't anymore for whatever reason. Even if I want to, it just doesn't happen anymore.

right now. might start cutting myself again

ep. 10 of violet evergarden. sent me into tears and convinced me to never have kids

Attached: ba1746b24c8dccdb689b531fbea1183dac269a85v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Never was really into that. Please be safe.

I'm an INFP (this is relevant because we're the most emotional personality type) but I don't cry anymore. I haven't in over 2 years. Sometimes I get tears in my eyes but that's it. I definitely feel sadness but I just can't let it out anymore.

i haven't in years. a bit scared to start again but i'm at my lowest point in my life right now

Just had vietnam flashbacks. Powerful moment. Anime always gotta do that.

i dreamt i had comfy passionate sex with my gf i really felt love, i woke up and got deeply depressed and i began crying all morning, i couldnt get over it, that night i got wasted thinking of her face, she was truly beautifull, fuck me...

Attached: 1542930735844.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Yesterday originally. Only for a few minutes laying down in bed but if I can cry then I will. Makes me feel better afterwards than being a hardass

Attached: 1546818690623.gif (332x346, 100K)

When my last cat died, 4 or 5 years ago.

Flied to greece as a translator for my family,
my alcoholic uncle was in a coma over there.
I really didn't like him at all for the past years, constantly drunk, and annoying my mom.
But after seeing him in a coma, and a human being in that state i couldn't hold my tears.
He died soon after we arrived (he was in a coma for month), met fantastic church volontueers from there aswell.

About a year and a half ago when my cat died