Do you think this Trump wall will even be built? I honestly do not care...

Do you think this Trump wall will even be built? I honestly do not care, but I can imagine that some NEETs here are a bit upset about the government shutdown.

Attached: 1488810464065.png (969x743, 1.16M)

I donated 10k to the Go fund me desu. Show them demoncrats that the american people really do want the wall.

i hope not we need to let every last mexican and south american into the US to make it great again

There is already hundreds of miles of fencing and wall on the US-Mexico border that has existed for decades, and Democrats voted AND funded AND argued for it for decades before Trump as well. Mexico even has a wall on it's southern border to keep illegals out of it's country.

In my opinion, we should have walls, both physical and digital, to protect our borders. Do I think Trump will get his funding? No. Democrats and leftists have swung so far left that they are openly globalist, anti-white, pro-illegal, want the destruction of American culture and people, and want whites to die.

>b-but the majority of illegals are visa overstays

Okay? We should be rounding up all visa overstays and deporting them as well. How is that an argument? $30 billion and the upkeep for it is barely a drop in the bucket.

I'm not a NEET but I'm mad about the government shutdown because I need my fucking income tax returns.

I don't care about the fucking wall.
But I'm happy about the shutdown.
We could go a few months without the Feds.
I wish Clowngress wasn't getting paid either.
But then they would get their fucking shit together.

>Mexico even has a wall on it's southern border to keep illegals out of it's country.
it's a very shitty wall apparently,because the hondurans just tore it down.

They went around it. Guess what? Leftist globalists in Mexico rounded up all those illegals and were trying to guide them to America.

Mexico hates, immigrantes illegales.

Yeah, there's Mexicans that hate illegals just like how conservative Americans hate illegals. If I'm honest, it probably has to do with the fact that America conservatives and Mexican conservatives are white and anti-degenerate.

Barely a wall, takes five minuets to Google the Guatemala-Mexico border, stupid NPC.

Attached: Frontera_guatemala_mexico.jpg (1280x960, 285K)

But there's a border wall, correct? So stop trying to move the goal posts.

I've never heard an actual white conservative in the US say anything good about Mexico. The sole exception is Jessie Ventura and he's a Libertarian or some shit.

Nonsense. White conservatives like Mexican food, Mexican holidays, Mexican traditions, and Mexican beaches. What they don't like is the drug cartels, the drug trade, the illegal human trafficking, the government corruption, the murder rate, and how the majority of Mexican immigrants to the US shit on the US and wave the Mexican flag and refuse to speak English.

If Mexico had first world standards, conservatives and white people would have no problems with it.

I've met Fuds and Rednecks that like Mexico. There are tons of Redneck Fuds with Mexican dames. Your typical bourgeoise White Conservative American dislikes Mexicans. It's a fact.

Well the wall would be worthless but all the theatricality around it was already enough to bring immigration levels down so I think it should continue.
In general I think the great heritage from Trump's government will be this, he really accomplished more with twitter than the presidency itself since he is completely unable to grasp how politics works

Yeah but it isn't really a closed border lol stupid

Mexico used to be pretty based before the cartels and all of the disgusting evil shit that they do though

>Mexico was good before 1980.
>But the NWO imploded their economy.

Sadly I doubt it. The waves of refugees from climate change will be unstoppable without it though.

How many has this affected?