How has your luck been with online dating?

How has your luck been with online dating?

Attached: cassie0pia_2.jpg (1080x1080, 237K)

Out of 2000 average guys in online dating, only 17 will meet someone.

literally only Stacies and landwhales, no robot girls, no one interesting. Most of them are interested in petting dogs, the office, and other shit tier normie crap. The ones I match with ghost me after a few messages. It's a denegerate wasteland meant for Chad only, and any decent woman who has to resort to online dating probably has a plethora of mental illnesses. Every girl I've ever dated off OKCupid had BPD. Never had a date off Tinder. How about you guys?

I dated this kind of thotty chick I met through Discord for a good few months. It was fun. We'd talk dirty and send lewds and stuff, and I jerked off on VC for her a couple of times. Beyond the sexual stuff though, it was still pretty fun because she was a fun person, but I don't think there was any real hope of us ever lasting more than the few months of our relatiosnhip. All in all though, it gave me a good self esteem boost and was pretty fun, but I wouldn't do it again unless I could meet up with the person and we were actually compatible character and personality wise.

Made accounts on tinder okcupid match plenty of fish and bumble after an existential crisis I had a few weeks ago. Was talking to a cute boy the next state over and we had a lot in common but after a week and a half he ghosted me. Now I'm talking to a cute boy who's 18 while I'm 23 and hoping we can go on a date :3

I honestly thought the whole normie thing was being exaggerated but then I got on tinder and holy fuck 99% of people are normie as fuck. Like I'd even take a poster lol so quirky nerd xD over all the hyper normies.

I'm at a really low point and I think I'm just going to give up. The one or two times I thought I was actually getting along with someone they ghost me

Went on one date and it didnt go anywhere
Thats on me though. I didnt like her. She was boring.

Other than that its 300lbs pigs

Have a fucking photographer shoot your pictures. Then make accounts on every service and pay for tinder and bumble.

Literally all my local matches are for single mothers with niggerbabies

>Have a fucking photographer shoot your pictures
Is this what women do? A lot of these girls have professional grade pics like wtf this is okcupid bitch not fashion week

I have no clue. Maybe they practice. I had to take lots of pictures in the mirror before I was satisfied and even then I think the pic of me looks meh

It has been utter shit for me personally. Most of the people online are either broken, crazy, or just DTF. If you are okay with this, then I guess its worth a shot but it just made me super anxious overall. I gave up on it and returned to my lonely beta existence.

Oh no you met women that want to fuck you

Poor you

Fuck. Fpbp
Nice tits but that purple hair and generally overweight body is a giant red flag

Pretty good. I've had a lot of people throw themselves at me, but I lose interest in people really fast.

I think it is a generally accepted truth: "Never stick your dick in crazy". I may be a robot, but I am not a moron.

I met my now fiancee on OKCupid in 2016.
Granted we live in different countries and have only spent a total of 2 months or thereabouts together over 5 visits, but we talk every day and we make it work.

>women give men butterflies and boners
>women not being constantly being photographed at all times wherever they are because they give men butterflies and boners

>2 years
Why doesnt she live with you at this point

I flirted pretty intensively with three black chicks and got a chubster to come over and cuddle. That was when I wasn't wearing glasses though. Now that I wear glasses I just don't even bother.

Met a girl from Tinder in November 2017, pretty, brunette, small tits but fantastic ass

We hit it off big time and have been together ever since, I guess I found a needle in a haystack, I've literally never heard of a successful relationship that started on tinder. Also a lot of relationships have ups and downs, ours only has ups and we've literally never argued once.

Attached: vince1.gif (400x303, 1.81M)

I applaud you for finding that unicorn in the endless sea of shit that is Tinder.
OP it also really depends on your town. I live in a shitty town with like 50k people with more cows than people. The online dating scene is a reflection of where you live. If you live in a big city you got a wider net you can cast. I have heard some magical things about this website called coffee meets bagel, but have not yet tried it yet.

Because she needs a partner visa and those cost around $7,000 in Australia.
I'm moving into a full time position at work, so I'll go from earning $1,000 a week, so this year we will get that sorted out.

pretty bad, i did go on a date once but i basically found out i was the side guy on the second date. nothing since, just a lot of pointless texting.

i don't know. i want a girlfriend but i don't want to do the maneuvering you have to do to get one. i don't want to swipe date. i don't want to grind it out at bars. there's this thick membrane between me and what few girls i meet at hobbies.

What happened with the three black chicks?
That sounds like the goal right there.

She's just trying to get our of china and will dump your ass when she does

Well that's not very nice, I hope you're wrong in that assumption user.
Also, she's Filipina, not Chinese. I know mainland Asians do look better but from first hand experience I can tell you that the language barrier is insurmountable, at least in the context of having an intimate relationship.