The Brazen Bull

>this thing actually existed
>real people were actually killed by it
>people were actually forced into it
>people spent their last moments in unbelievable pain
>trying to not touch the walls of the bull because they were incredibly hot
>they hoped and prayed to god that they would get out of it somehow, they didn't want to die
>but nothing happened
>their skin melted off their body and they passed out from utter pain
>and that's how they fucking died

This really happened. To real fucking people, just like you and me.

Attached: 2D24759E-919C-4654-AB4A-95A8F41EF93F.jpg (635x440, 168K)

mooooooOOOOO000OOO

I always thought that was an urban legend, didn't know it was a real thing

You've never gone to school have you?

If you think that was bad, look up scaphism. I'd take the bulk 100x before scaphism.

l learned this from Amnesia the dark descent

sounds familiar. Is that where you are strapped into a honey coffin while bugs and animals eat you alive?

Yeah. we humans have come up with many different and horrible ways of torturing and killing each other. There was one method, where essentially, a guy wsa tied to a small boat, and had another boat tied on top to serve as a lid of sorts. The dude's hands, feet, and head were left outside though, like a turtle. He was fed milk and honey until he was gorged, and had his hands, feet and head slathered in honey as well. Then he was cast adrift into a lake. The honey would attract insects, that would begin eating it and swarming his exposed body. Meanwhile, all the milk and honey would cause digestive trouble and so he'd shit and puke all over himself. So he'd be left to rot on his own filth, while slowly being devoured by insects with absolutely no way of resisting.

Yeah, but the worst part is, almost everyone died from septic shock from infected wounds filled with their own shit, which takes like a week.

That the one where they open you up just enough to let the rot set in, bugs eat you, and you live like that up to weeks before death?

this is what the average normie wants to happen to you

Humans really do some horrific things. Existence is a terrible thing sometimes.

Fun fact
The guy who built the brazen bull was actually thrown into his own invention and roasted alive by the tyrant he built it for

This is how circumcision doctors should be executed.

Attached: circumcision.jpg (882x876, 451K)

Imagine what must've been going through his head. Dying like that.

why would not having heard of that mean I didn't go to school

>they said it couldn't be done
>I sure showed them

Attached: 1525507474289.jpg (680x574, 34K)

I will tell you whats the difference. The top one is done by Muslims and the bottom one was popularized by Jews. Wait. Oh no....

Attached: The more you notice.jpg (710x532, 71K)

That's some basic stuff you learn in history classes when studying ancient history, at least if you're not a burger.

We don't have time to teach our children about dead civilizations since we have so much history of our own nation to teach them. Must suck having no culture, huh, yuropoor?

Attached: 1530699253544.png (400x400, 30K)

No need to teach history if you have none.

Attached: 236820617.jpg (600x600, 24K)

bruh, we still get taught world history. What the fuck state are you from?

Scaphism is worse

this literally was not taught in any of the history classes I took, I'd have remembered that

Without looking it up, where was the bull made?

>yfw most of us are gonna starve or get lynched african style when society collapses

My dad has a safe full of guns, so if shit really hits the fan I should be able to blow my brains out.

Whenever I'm in a shit mood, I just think, "At least I haven't gotten my dick cut off with a rusty butter knife and shoved up my ass."
It at least makes things a little better.
Things could always be worse.

Attached: 20feely9.png (1843x1080, 856K)

Wanna sell it?

>spark of divinity
what economic factors led to such desperate measures?

scaphism was quite bad as well. Lots of fucked up shit happened in the past, and still does in shitholes.

It was greek, but it doesn't matter. The claim was "We don't have time to teach our children about dead civilizations", which is false. Pretty much all schools in my state teach both world history, and world literature. We are not a blue state or anything gay like that either, it's just good to know why the world is the way it is. I give the same amount of shit to europeans and canucks when they don't know what or who some prominent historical figure is.