Alien Prison slave world

All robots get sent to a penal slave planet as agricultural slaves by some aliens. Half of the robot population are turned into biological females to help the population grow. Automated drones attach collars to robots. The collars can log biometrics, log movement, has a camera, stun, explode, and scan for medical problems. Food is provided for free, but tastes bland. Your ass is lucky, you get to choose a job instead of being assigned one. Choose.
1.Farm Hand:A humble farmhand, feed chickens, plow, harvest, etc. Sadly you're gloves and boots. Pay:20aur/day
2.Poopsmith:shovel excrement and fecal sludge into conversion chambers, turning it into fertilizer and drinkable water, walk back to the dense housing smelling like shit and piss. You get to wear full on sanitary equipment. Pay: 25aur/day
3.Maintenance:Repair shit, maintain shit, stay in a room managing computer systems, if you're incompetent, you'll be moved to farmhand. You get to wear some utility overalls if working in the field or in a situation where no clothing can kill you, no clothing if working in the office doing tech support. Pay:40 aur/day
4.Security:Betraying your own race eh, bio augments, guns, telepath network implants, and mind control implants, all inside you, maintain order and subservience through any necessary means that don't disturb alien merchants and their money. Get to wear the guard uniform with a special patch, and other military equipment. Pay:No aur, but get everything free
1/3

Attached: Cambodia's_rice_fields.jpg (5184x2916, 1.98M)

5.Servants:Work in alien housing as a maid or butler, expect regular abuse, but good pay. Your uniform is whatever your master allows you to wear. Pay:50aur/day
6.Gift shop worker:Alien tourists come here now and again to look at the primitive humans, you help run the Gift shop, no uniform, you will be nude, the tourists like to see that shit, you get paid well enough. Pay:30aur/day
7.Tour guide:be in a bus with alien tourists telling them about the planet, no uniform, nude same as the Gift shop worker. Pay:35aur/day
8.Bartender:one of the only jobs with dignity, you get to wear a bartender uniform of your choice. Serve drinks to your fellow prisoners, earn tips. Pay:20aur/day+tips
9.Construction:build dense housing, wearing utility overalls, hardhats and other needed clothing. Pay:40aur/day
10.Assigned breeder:obviously only available to the 50% who were turned into women. Pay:10 aur/day+other jobs pay
2/3

Now what do you need Aur for? Better food and drinks at the bar of course! You don't want to be eating the gray, mucous, and bland nutrisludge the government provides. You can also avoid the weekly anal rap- I mean probe by paying 60 aur. Meat and veggies are 10 aur, fruit is 20 aur, drinks are 5aur.
3/3

I'm going with 4. Always thought it'd be cool to betray humans and work for the higher being to oppress humans. Just like Masamune Date did in Warriors Orochi.

I was thinking more the Half-life series's Combine overwatch.

That's because you're a massively braindead faggot. I can't wait for the aliens to come.

Kill myself most likely, just sounds too awful.

>have interstellar travel and the ability to steal people from another planet and the ability to change their sex
>haven't invented mechanized agriculture that doesn't require slaves, or even just hydroponics
These are some shit-tier aliens, my dude. They're probably the space equivalent of North Korea.

maintenance, but secretly work to impede and revolt against the aliens

Attached: smug_cap.png (420x420, 9K)

5. If I'm lucky I'll end up in a humanboo's family and become his exotic human butler that gets shown off at all the parties. Maybe I can even tutor the young master in my primitive yet noble ways.
Either way scrubbing shit, holding plates and other mundane tasks are better than working in the turnip fields for the rest of my life.
It's their culture bro.

It's a tourist attraction of course. Watch the primitive humans farm shit, while we sit in our buses sipping wine.

10 + 8.
Sexy bartender.

Security or Poopsmith. I have no sense of smell(literally,) so the latter is no big deal. I've had to keep fucks in line before(prison guard,) so either of them is fine with me.

Probably choose bartender it has the most perks: get associated with the alcohol so people get a better impression, get dirt on lots of people from their drunken state ,minimal amounts of talking, dignity, connections. Overall the best job gotta say

I'll be your farm wife, uguu~

Attached: 84378435453.png (1920x1080, 994K)

>Female farm hand.

>just feeding chickens and maybe some harvesting all day
>cook meals and bake
>get impregnated

Dude, it's the goddamn dream, don't make it sound awful.

whatis getting tuned into a girl like? will I be cute or will I sill look like me? Can I turn into a girl and not get fucked? I'll be a girl working in a gift shop.

I think the food is rationed like MRE's.

>what is getting tuned into a girl like?
Painful, purposely of course, they could make it painless, but the alien overlords are fucking bastards
>will I be cute or will I sill look like me?
98% of those converted will look cute, the other 2% will look like shit due to errors in the process
>Can I turn into a girl and not get fucked?
No. Your daughters (if you bear some) however, will have a chance to not get fucked if they win the limited freedoms lottery. The lottery chances are 1/8.

You can buy regular food.

shit I'm interested in being a girl, I'm fine with being a nude girl but not a nude boy, but I don't want to get fucked I want to be a lesbian.

Gift shop worker 1000%. I can't wait to have my masters ogle my nude human body 24/7. So fucking hoooooot. Do I get co-workers that they make us have sex with?

>alien that can turn girls into boys and conquer planets and harvest their population
>having errors

No user. Just no.

You can be a man, then get converted later on. That will mean you'll be outside of the initial breeder registry. You'll get to play the lottery 2 times, and if you win, you can be a lesbian all you want.

>not purposefully making certain human lives worse by using a process with errors in them
I don't think you get how much of a buncha bastards these xenos are.

maintenance or gift shop girl please

3 or 4.
I already do 3 since I do electrical metering maintenance.
But 4 would be good and it would probably be on the intelligence side too.

>a civ that advanced having the concept of 'jokes'

I don't think YOU know blah blah blah. Anyway no, I have faith in my alien overlords, which is why i'll be kawaii and I get to poke your malformed body with a stick while you beg for death that will never come.

Ye fookin traitor bastahd. Off with the lot of yah security cunts. Yeh can go fuck yerselfs. Jeezus.

At least I'll be kawaii instead of a malformed mass of degenerate flesh(like I am now, ohohohohoh,) Stupid Resistance cunt.

>The lottery chances are 1/8.
That's literally 25%.
Not bad at all.

You said it's bland, implying it's synthetic.
Whatever. The Aliens would need a guard class they would chip everyone.

Attached: delphi1.jpg (1600x1200, 1.36M)

What happened to Jow Forums apartment threads?

Attached: rere23345.jpg (788x765, 234K)

I reckon they moved to q because they were going that direction a week or so ago.
Or died.
Start a new thread user.

>Half of the robot population are turned into biological females
Fuck off with your gay shit

If the aliens are advanced enough to travel to another star system, why do they need slaves? Especially slaves that very likely need their own special food source, atmosphere, and will require their own breathing apparatus to survive in an environment that's most likely toxic to them, simply to produce food? Utilizing robotics would be far more cost productive and efficient.
If these aliens are actually dumb enough to take slaves, they can't be smart enough to come to our star system without cryogenic systems preserving their slaving crews, and even then we would detect them nuke their asses before they reach our orbit, and at the worst slaughter them on the ground, because our technology would probably be comparable if they're using primitive methods of travel like us, and if they need farming slaves that badly, sending a huge amount of soldiers is a massive risk when those individuals could do the very labor they need done, and are probably necessary in its production until they can get slaves.
Overall your scenario is dumb and probably tranny propaganda with the gender swap bullshit that such an unrefined species wouldn't be able to do anyways.

Attached: image.jpg (691x510, 387K)