Femanons, I don't think robots are being fair in their analysis of this picture because they are men and not women...

Femanons, I don't think robots are being fair in their analysis of this picture because they are men and not women. Could you kindly explain the rationale behind the lonely woman ignoring the suitors?

Attached: 1541740209895.jpg (606x701, 44K)

>some neckbeard Jow Forums loser will explain how women want chad for the umpteenth time
>he will go onto post on nofap and Jow Forumsthedonald

there is no rationale

women only want tall attractive guys

Men have it so much worse than woman when it comes to dating that it makes our dating problems seem silly by comparison. You have to not compare us to men for it to make sense, otherwise its like comparing 1st world/3rd world problems, which always leaves the former looking like spoiled entitled children.

>Men have it so much worse than woman when it comes to dating that it makes our dating problems seem silly by comparison.
you're right. worrying about possibly getting raped is so silly compared to worrying about whether or not your date is going to be a fattie

Attached: unimpressed drink guy.png (429x410, 7K)

They are the same as boys in some ways. They see some superchad in the distance and get oneitis and will settle for nothing less.

There are differences though. Women WILL have pursuers that they will ignore in favor of hoping Chad will come fuck them, Men with oneitis won't.

>Implying the vast majority of women honestly have to worry about getting raped
>Implying most men even have dates to worry about being fat.

Of course this is probably bait though.

That's literally a hysterical fear. With even trivial effort at caution, you'd be in much more danger from dying in a car crash during the date than you would be from getting raped.

Maybe if you weren't all brainlets with absolutely zero ability to rationally assess risk AT ALL, you wouldn't think such stupid things about dating.

you have to compare it to men though, you cant just talk about it in a vacuum

>Could you kindly explain the rationale behind the lonely woman ignoring the suitors?

I don't think any femanons will post explanations, OP, for pretty straightforward reasons: Femanons don't exist, and therefore can't post; the only possible rationales they could offer would be easily exploded; etc.

That's feminist propaganda lol. All men are rapists! Fuck off. Most women have rape fantasies anyway, but they just want to be raped by Chad.

>They are the same as boys in some ways. They see some superchad in the distance and get oneitis and will settle for nothing less.

Bullshit. Guys get like this over average girls, our standards aren't nearly as high as woman.

Men ignore obese ugly woman in the hopes of at least getting an average girl, woman ignore average men in the hopes of getting an alpha male.

That's true, but the outcome is the same for most of said guys.

didn't thought people like you actually existed, the more you know

Attached: 1546393028991.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

At least post the right one

Attached: 1544782266372.jpg (606x701, 61K)

You didn't even respond to the right thing, the point was men have a harder time GETTING dates compared to women. No one is talking about what happens on a date.

>There are differences though. Women WILL have pursuers that they will ignore in favor of hoping Chad will come fuck them, Men with oneitis won't.

This is true, and that's why men and women in this situation can't really be compared and why women are clearly worse.

It's possible for both men AND women to have false low self-esteem. Both men AND women can falsely think that no one wants them. But men in that position won't have anyone actively pursuing them; at most, they'll be "missing signs" that are intentionally obscure. That makes it at least a little reasonable for men to think that no one wants them.

But women, OTOH, have to actively work at denying reality to be able to luxuriate in their self-pity. They have to find a way to hand-wave away the men who pursue them. So although when men falsely believe that no one wants them, it's generally an honest mistake, when *women* think it, it's almost always a contrived and self-pitying lie, that women can only maintain by actively seeking to drive off suitors.

>one guy is literally casting a fireball spell from his hand
>another guy just has a rose and is somehow still bad
This doesn't sell the point any better than the OP

>be me
>male dude who just wants someone to be happy with
>friends are always busy plus you can't hug friends because it's gay
>see girl she's not really hot, you know?
>she might be interesting though
>ask her out
>find out she has medical problems but who knows I might like her regardless
>one week in and I don't really like her that much
>get to know her more and more and start to develop feelings
>next year month before December
>get dumped
>she was "setting me free"
I wish girls would just tell me what I did wrong it's like they don't want me to improve.

Attached: image.jpg (460x348, 23K)

Also, one guy is apparently simply Bengali, but that's apparently enough to justify hating him and considering him the equivalent of a chainsaw killer or giant insect.

But it's Jow Forums that's racist, amirite?

Honestly, there probably wasn't anything wrong, especially if she just made up a stupid BS excuse.

>the author of this post rn

Attached: computer on fire.png (550x375, 8K)

They are being fair. Robots don't have enough social knowledge to the point of isolation. I think their views of women are based off heir inability to understand women fully. Therefore it is acceptable behavior for them.

Hating them for their hatred or 'pickiness' of women is wrong. Trying to change their minds won't work, because they'll never have the social experience to build the outlook on. Their only hope would be meeting a female compassionate enough and patient enough to work on this outlook. The chances of that are very very rare and they know that.

So taking another route is much easier to accept emotionally and logically. They're aware of their chances in life that are merely due to circumstances. That of which they can no longer change/and or had no control over and that's ok.

However, as a women myself I can tell you. real lonely women don't exist. Unless they are over a million pounds or deformed. They always have options above a 3/10 and the loneliness is merely a choice. Sometimes it's the right one. Suck it up and don't choose it if you can't handle it.

She may be ignoring the suitors because they throw up red flags to suggest they are not psychologically healthy, hence they may go on to be abusive partners.

Even though loneliness is unpleasant and one may be apt to complain about it at times, it is better than being in an abusive relationship.

What about a man who isn't a robot who still hates how spoiled and terrible women are acting lately? i.e. the VAST majority of modern young men in the world right now?
You can't just chalk this up to "robots don't understand". It's all of us and we all clearly understand. And we're getting sick of it

I don't think those types of men are in the wrong at all. Most people feel the same, everyone has their opinions. It's just if they wanna be open about it or not.

If you're gay user. Do you.
But if you're not, why even tolerate being around/listening to nasty people? Why not just walk away or tune it out.

So, we really are doomed. I think I'm gonna cut my wrists and go bleed in the tub.

It could be that the author feels that her suitors are only attracted to her physicality and is loneliness stems from the longing for an emotional connection.

But I've seen this author's other work and know it can't be that profound.

Attached: 320003.jpg (225x350, 28K)

You cn't just walk away from women when youre sexually attracted to women. i dont get what your point is

Then you're admitting you like it?
If you want women to act like men that's gay.

>It could be that the author feels that her suitors are only attracted to her physicality and is loneliness stems from the longing for an emotional connection.

Says the woman who demands that her man be 6ft/13%body fat with a big dick and square jaw. Physicality is the backbone of sexual selection.

I don't know this feel in real life because I live around only old people and I'm actually lonely. I imagine there are a lot of guys with major issues and become obsessive and feel entitled to you. Maybe. I don't know. I've tried talking to a few guys on here and two were extremely inappropriate and didn't get that you're not supposed to talk about certain things. They were incredibly sexual and it was unnerving. It reminded me more of with the massive dildo and cum covered hand than the OP image.

No it isn't, being attracted to females and the female form as a straight male by definition isn't gay. "acting like men" isn't real and this weird argument you're trying to pull, somehow implying that women not being entitled is "acting like men" and "gay" is fucking retarded. what the fuck are you talking about

I do not know what I am talking about.
I just know you can walk away from anything as long as you have perseverance.

If you can't surround yourself with things you like to be around. If you don't have that kind of power over your own life. You deserve to suffer along with the same people you despise.

Would mutual attraction reciprocated affection be legitimate grounds to become infatuated with someone?

asking for a friend

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

>I do not know what I am talking about.
What was the original reason thing you wanted me to understand when you responded to the post?
>I just know you can walk away from anything as long as you have perseverance.
why should people walk away from things when it's other people who's behavior is the problem in society that needs to change? It's not on them to walk away it's on the people making the problems to cut the shit or face repercussion.
>If you can't surround yourself with things you like to be around. If you don't have that kind of power over your own life. You deserve to suffer along with the same people you despise.
I dont understand what the point of this is. You started this little chain with how there is nothing wrong with women's "pickiness", and that it's only socially maladjusted men who are mad at this. I said that this is false and that most men are angry and dont like women's entitled and, honestly, dehumanizing behavior of good men who may be just "too brown" or "too short" or "not sociable" enough and that it's somehow men's responsibility to just accept it or "walk away"? How about women get their heads out of their asses?

I said there was nothing wrong with men's pickiness and that women being lonely is a choice.

What do you mean

>why should people walk away from things when it's other people who's behavior is the problem in society that needs to change?

firstly that was a response to secondly, if you think society will change for a small few than see my original robot post.

you just lack social understanding. I cannot aid you in this at all.

>I said there was nothing wrong with men's pickiness and that women being lonely is a choice.
i misread you. but men aren't really as picky as women so I dont get this either. It seems that this was a misunderstanding.
>secondly, if you think society will change for a small few than see my original robot post.
Its not a "small few", this shows you're the one who needs to up you social understanding
>you just lack social understanding. I cannot aid you in this at all.
You have literally no understanding of my life and there is honestly nothing that you could teach me, you don't have the same level of knowledge of social behavior as I do, I am not a "robot", I am a highly educated man with a large social network who posts here for the anonymity.

Femanon here. Even though some of us females get pursued a lot, we're still lonely since they're only after our big eyes, big tiddies, pretty faces, or whatever. It's kinda like having a thot going after you only because you have a long dick to please her. Sure, you can finally fuck and lose your virginity but you're still gonna feel alone since they want your dick. Not *you*. Same thing for females.

Don't believe me? Look through all the threads on this board. It's always people going on about their types. We're called picky and spoiled but honestly, we all are.

And for some of us, it doesn't matter if you're a chad, betafag, twinkie, or whatever. Sure. We do have preferences. Everyone does. But what really matters is that we want to have someone like every part of us regardless of our cup sizes and shit. And someone to connect to.

((and for the females who lust over chads only are usually x>=7 thotties. The kinds you would have a crush on in high school i bet. But we're not all the same.))

Sure. We're a different gender. But we aren't a completely different species, y'know?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 11.32.51 PM.png (436x398, 250K)

Fuck it I'll become a Wizard if I actually get to cast fireball

Attached: patrick1.jpg (408x408, 97K)

Lol -- four different guys have declined to sleep with me in just this past month

well put femanon.

Man you fuckin women want men to understand you but I know you women you don't care about us! We have to make you feel better when you're down but do make us feel better? No you fuckin dump us yeah no you women are mean man. Least you cheeky cunts could do is tell us why we weren't good enough but you don't even do that.
>have to make bank and look good
>but be told we have to accept women even if they're fat and poor
I don't mind fat girls but come on that shit ain't fair man.
Women always end it too they say they want to talk but never do instead of talking things out they cheat and dump.

Attached: image.jpg (346x255, 16K)

>4 chads rejected me
Unless you can prove they weren't chads you're larping

>tfw you know you'll never connect to another person

Attached: pain intensifies.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

the gut feeling that you will never connect to another person is what defines roboticism

Attached: 5112.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Yeah cause you keep rejecting them when will you wahmen learn?

Attached: image.png (480x480, 116K)

I identify with the insect

i'm a kissless virgin at twenty three because a real man could never measure up to my waifu.

i doubt it's the same for other people.

>Femanon here. Even though some of us females get pursued a lot, we're still lonely since they're only after our big eyes, big tiddies, pretty faces, or whatever. It's kinda like having a thot going after you only because you have a long dick to please her. Sure, you can finally fuck and lose your virginity

Not sure where've you've been or what your life experiences have been, but acting like that around women and being that focused on their person will end you a comfy housing in the friendzone since it's more comfortable to have people like that among your friends instead of elevating the relationship to anything more. Also doesn't help that the men that love that way are more likely than not defective men with too little confidence and too much estrogen flowing through their fucked veins. Men usually find someone pretty and then find about who they are later. That's just how it works.

>but you're still gonna feel alone since they want your dick. Not *you*. Same thing for females.

Fuck I'd like that kind of attention, I don't need some childish preconception of anyone loving *me* it's like a perpetual no true scottsman you can pull because it'll never be *true* unless you want it to. Then again women usually rely on looks to get in relationships because that's how men fall in love anyway and most women have pretty shallow personalities unless you forcibly dig something of worth out of them, IF there's anything there to begin with. And it's not like people keep you around if you got jack shit to offer them, so you need to give them something and if they like you for your looks they at least like you, it's such a non-issue. Then again this shit doesn't really apply if it's a bunch of mentally ill betas that bore you to death. But acting like it's an issue is pretty dumb and makes you look like a child.

>Men ignore obese ugly woman
But my oneitis who rejected me is an obese ugly woman. I still love her and I'd die for her if she just wanted me to.

>...acting like that around women and being that focused on their person will end you a comfy housing in the friendzone...Also doesn't help that the men that love that way are more likely than not defective men with too little confidence and too much estrogen flowing through their fucked veins. Men usually find someone pretty and then find about who they are later.

I think getting close to someone first sets up a lasting relationship unlike a relationship where
both parties are being attracted to another just by looks. And you're right. It can land you in the friendzone. It's not guaranteed to get you a girlfriend. It's pretty hard getting someone to like you after all. Being sexually driven often doesn't improve your chances any more than that. But when you actually succeed, the relationship can pretty much satisfy all your needs and your loneliness since you already set up a basis of trust and companionship. Also, I personally don't believe in masculinity. I think all humans are pretty weak and pathetic and we just set up a front and act like we're tough shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 9.35.14 PM.png (518x426, 224K)

I don't think the image is just referencing online dating. It's also talking about men that women already know.

>I don't need some childish preconception of anyone loving *me* it's like a perpetual no true scottsman you can pull because it'll never be *true* unless you want it to.

Then that's pretty good for you. Not everyone is the same. I guess you're a low maintenance type of guy and can afford to depend on yourself. That's actually pretty admirable but not everyone is like that. That's why a lot of us are lonely in the first place.

>Then again women usually rely on looks to get in relationships because that's how men fall in love anyway and most women have pretty shallow personalities unless you forcibly dig something of worth out of them, IF there's anything there to begin with...

I wouldn't say "usually" or "most" are shallow. Again. We're not all the same. I know you mean that there can be exceptions but women aren't a completely different species. Therefore, *in general*, they can be pretty complicated. I don't know. Maybe you never took the time to talk to a woman long enough or the energy to have a heart-to-heart conversation to realize that since women, or i'd even say everyone, puts up fronts which can make them seem shallow.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 11.34.45 PM.png (904x864, 871K)

So? Most rapes are carried out by people that the victim know. Family members, 'friends,' etc.
Stranger danger basically isn't a thing. You're more likely to get struck by lightning than raped by a total stranger.

>not taking the reddest of pills

Attached: ggGee.png (2370x698, 407K)

All it's missing is the fact that she isn't actually alone even willingly, she's still banging the hottest of those guys behind the door while leading on the rest, going out with friends and generally succeeding in life just for existing and having holes.

Sounds more like a black pill to me.

>carry a weapon
>don't hang out with niggers
>don't drink too much booze or do depressant drugs
>don't take drinks from people you don't trust
>don't trust people so easily
These are all the rules I follow to avoid getting robbed, if you are so worried about rape you should apply these same rules to your everyday life
>but it's not my fault if I get raped!
Robbers and rapists don't care who the blame lies with, if you care about not getting robbed/rape, follow this advice

Its sad how female fear of male rape is so entrenched their day to day thinking.

>Men ignore obese ugly woman in the hopes of at least getting an average girl, woman ignore average men in the hopes of getting an alpha male.

This needs to be stickied.

Attached: 1546861508117.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

how foolish of me

Attached: try.png (1000x345, 82K)

>Hurr duur muh emotional connection

Cry me a fucking river sweet heart.
>Sure, you can finally fuck and lose your virginity but you're still gonna feel alone since they want your dick.
Speak for yourself roastie. Ide feel totally satisfied. And so would she.
>We're called picky and spoiled but honestly, we all are.
Again speak for yourself. Men cannot afford to be picky, most of us take what we can get and settle. You dont.

>But we aren't a completely different species, y'know?

Yeah you are. Fuck off.

Attached: 1545606882257.jpg (773x960, 76K)

>Being sexually driven often doesn't improve your chances any more than that.

It's worked better for me than the former aproach, but everyone has different experiences, I guess.

>Also, I personally don't believe in masculinity. I think all humans are pretty weak and pathetic and we just set up a front and act like we're tough shit.

You cleary haven't had the shit kicked out of you or been in a major fisical cofrontation. Unless you mean emotionally/mentally weak, but I don't really subcribe to that. We all have our insecurities, but eh. And if you mean overall I could write a whole monolouge of human acheivments, but I'm not granted infinite space, unfortunately (how sad).

>Maybe you never took the time to talk to a woman long enough or the energy to have a heart-to-heart conversation to realize that since women, or i'd even say everyone, puts up fronts which can make them seem shallow.

We all have different experiences and all that, but in my experience I have to coax any interest or love of something out of a women in the course of weeks or usally months (this is regardless of the nature of the relationship wether platonic or romantic), and with men I usually can gage an interest and get conversations going a lot faster and rarely have to coax anything out of them since in my experience they talk way more about topics than their relations to others, but that's my experience.

Overall I don't necessarily disagree with all of what you're saying, but there are some aspects that don't ring true and seem off.

I can't because I don't have any suitors.

It's really hard to rape someone in a public setting.
That said, it's way easier to terrorize a person's life than most men think

Holy shit reading through these replies and this board is so fucking r3ddit it's not even funny
>otoh
Please kys

I made being undesirable by women despite genuinely only wanting them to feel safe and cared for and supported. This world is really a cruel place.

>girls claims loneliness and chats
>have the emotional connection off the wazoo
>get hopeful and happy
>she admits she already has bf and was just wasting your time with platonic shit and emotional cheating

Yeah poor, poor misunderstood wymens

I fucking cry everytime.

Attached: 46371461942.jpg (260x194, 9K)

You couldn't have made a better comparison user.

To be a femanon, all you gotta do is be a female and post anonymously. It's fembots that do not exist.

>neckbeards
>Jow Forums
>reddit
Please return there by the way

I feel sorry for whoever ends up contacting you, the poor guy's gonna be ghosted for sure.

>You cleary haven't had the shit kicked out of you or been in a major fisical cofrontation.

Does parental abuse count? If so, they'd be the weak ones because of their inadequacy to properly raise a child and beating is a pretty lame and cheap way to train a kid. So in a way, that doesn't make them any stronger than I am. Just an example. But yeah i mean emotionally/mentally. I didn't mean that humans are completely weak. There are some good human qualities like resilience (which is a word that i would maybe replace masculinity with) which factor into some achievements.

>It's worked better for me than the former aproach, but everyone has different experiences, I guess.

Yeah you're probably right. I guess in the end, maybe it all depends on the culture around us which is always gonna be pretty different and so we know different kinds of people and we can't really compare.

Anyways, it was cool talking to you (i might not reply to this thread again) and I'll reconsider what I believe in. I guess some of my points might've been a little naive. But I hope you'll find a woman who won't take much coaxing.

I haven't seen a source displaying that women actually do that. I think r9k just doesn't know that much about women.

You see that one femanon up there who says she doesn't have any suitors? Go ask for her discord or something.

Oh and you have?

I have literally been ass raped (1) more times than I have been in a car accident (0).

you had a gf. /out/

You're under arrest for posting under the influence of alcohol.

>Yeah you are. Fuck off.
another "snowflake" denying "biology." sad!

I believe you user. Do you have a throwaway email? I have a lot to say about this subject.

humin peanice

My family is all women since my dad and grandpa died, so you could say I am pretty familiar with them.

My condolences to your life user

Attached: image.jpg (443x397, 26K)

And now we wait
>humin peanice
Not sure what that means, but ok

It's not sad because they're not all rancid cunts. They are hard working people who love me. That's why I can't believe everything r9k says about women.

>I've tried talking to a few guys on here and two were extremely inappropriate and didn't get that you're not supposed to talk about certain things. They were incredibly sexual and it was unnerving.
Meanwhile, I get rejected because I don't want to talk about sexual things and do sex stuff over the internet.

Yes, I have tried to type to femanons without sexual things but they get bored if I just try to talk about hobbies, etc. and ghost me or then they initiate sexual typing and then act like I did after some time.

>he thinks women are all the same person
some like cybering and some aren't lewd.

Yeah but everyone has different experiences user

All fembots are like that, they will just not respond if it's not the exact thing they want to talk about at that exact moment.

Why did you respond to that cunts bait?

Alright, know one that I can be friends with for a year or two so we can get to know each other well before doing anything sexual?

Thank you, I had no idea.
That obviously means that being deeply familiar with 30 women has the same value as having an internet gf one time who ghosted you.

Can I marry one of these women please? Thanks in advance.

Tried that, she dated other people in the year or two (granted, online only), then when my turn came, she ghosted me for another guy, despite initiating herself.

user are seriously retarted or something?

>deeply familiar with 30 women
If you really think that none of Jow Forums's usual claims apply to at least the majority of those 30 women, you don't know shit about them. Nevermind how ridiculous it is that a person would be deeply familiar with 30 other people, unless they work as a shrink.

May I reiterate that they are members of my family? I know factually that r9k's claims don't apply to them.

Not for me to decide.

no, peep my stats

Attached: wolstats1.png (417x258, 31K)

I'm sick of you people and your "scraps" mentality. It's true that a female can never be forever "alone" in the physical sense if she doesn't want to but wealth of choice doesn't mean quality of choice. It takes nothing to get fucked, it degrades your value as a woman, you risk pregnancy and disease, and women generally desire a deeper connection before they fuck especially since it's harder to get off so even physically casual sex makes no sense. For men, and I'm not trying to be mean, most of you don't need love. You're basically robots controlled by your cocks. That's why a man will leave his wife of 30 years for a younger model, they see their partners as status symbols. You guys basically think you are only as good as how many chicks you've fucked and how hot your gf is, compatibility and time spent with a woman mean nothing because you don't see us as people, just holes that you could put your dick in or not. Some of you aren't so upfront about it or have even deluded yourselves that your lust is "love", I actually appreciate the portion of you that say what you really feel, at least you are self aware (though not enough because most of you see no issue with this)

Same situation here, but you know, not all fembots...

>wealth of choice doesn't mean quality of choice
>in fact, literally all men are shit
At this point you're just admitting to having impossibly high standards. Well, not so much impossibly high as it is you being jaded causing you to imagine things and make shit up.