Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtJLZ2zL2Os
youtube.com/watch?v=BPPtrqvHGEg
youtube.com/watch?v=s3JvzsICN-I
youtube.com/watch?v=mH61ksZtpqM
youtube.com/watch?v=z4PKzz81m5c
youtube.com/watch?v=mxVo5mjK4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=2phXUnMy8xM
localmemphis.com/news/local-news/avoiding-the-sextortion-trap-when-online-dating/975967772
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I asked in another thread if i should go buy some beer since my life is shit. I was told yes and got myself some sapporo.

>$13/handle
>not great, but it gets the job done
Enjoy this classic drinking song
youtube.com/watch?v=LtJLZ2zL2Os

Attached: carstairs-white-seal-whiskey.jpg (733x1100, 59K)

im having some fernet branca with coke, what is saporo? never heard of it

Attached: 1542930735844.jpg (900x900, 82K)

I bought some Sam Adams tonight and a Steel Reserve 40. Been feeling weird the past few weeks. I'm finally getting back to therapy on Wednesday so maybe that'll help.

nice, i got a johhny walker double walk, its nice i guess

Attached: 248-2483397_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1481994521729-apu-apustaja-clapping-gif.jpg (840x496, 110K)

Tall Miller Lite. I can't afford the good stuff if I keep showing up here every night.

Attached: er66hjuk.gif (400x518, 1.96M)

the liquor store guy was doing a 2 for one special. Decided to get just one did I make a mistake? anyway I'm at my parents I'm supposed to go up to college tomorrow but my roommates are having a discrepancy about how our living situation will continue so i'm nervous

Attached: IMG_0367.jpg (640x480, 63K)

some japanese brand sold in north america

Looks like a Japanese brewing company.
Although they brew multiple countries. I think I had it at a Japanese restaurant or two, but Asian brews are usually too light for my taste.
Scotch is my favorite drink, but I don't have enough money to buy any right now. Enjoy, user
Any anons enjoy drinking to Tom Waits? He's one of my favorite artists
This is one of his most well-known songs
youtube.com/watch?v=BPPtrqvHGEg
"The Piano Has Been Drinking"

Attached: Small Change.jpg (960x960, 183K)

Just opened it up but Ive been drinking every single night for 6 months now I think I might have a problem

Attached: B98A399C-70F5-4B9F-ACB9-7BCF8A014EE9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

sounds nice user, i usually listen to jazz, chet baker usually, here is a taste, youtube.com/watch?v=s3JvzsICN-I

Attached: 1544727777246.jpg (1280x1915, 318K)

yeah ive been downing a jameson for the last week, idk what to think aboout it

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u3.png (413x549, 138K)

vodka as per usual. Gonna try fermenting my vaporized weed in overproof rum

Oh hey sup, now we can drink and not play video games or even do anything at all. Yay. Sapporo is based, I accidentally stole a can of that shit from a rich french banker's daughter (friend's gf) while homeless and walking across a frozen lake at night and she woke me up in the morning and demanded I compensate her. That was half a decade ago when I still had "friends"

Attached: 1546840236967.jpg (1439x1338, 80K)

Y'all got me on this Dinah Washington youtube autboplay.
Listening to the lyrics of her songs makes me think they def weren't written by her most likely a man because they deal with men's issues. Like pawning a gold watch, and wishing to be a on a fishing line and all that

youtube.com/watch?v=mH61ksZtpqM

Attached: dinah.jpg (226x277, 12K)

i always go back to this while drinking
youtube.com/watch?v=z4PKzz81m5c

>chet baker

was just listneing to this nigga for the first time last week

God damn those jazz drums sound like that rain on your windowpane

We drink so we dont have to think about how much life sucks and the suffering never ends

Attached: 30276038-415D-41CF-B1AE-D76E3578923C.jpg (600x500, 63K)

yeah ive gradually been playing less video games and watching more youtube, but that is getting stale too.

yeah im on vacation and it gave me time to look back on what the hell ive been doing the past year, i have no one to go to, fucks me up inside

Attached: 1542738307761.jpg (580x548, 32K)

what did you do this year?

Haven't listened to Chet Baker, but this sounds nice. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll definitely look further into it
Tom Waits has a lot of jazz-influenced tracks in his earlier work (even a little rock), but I'd classify most of it as blues
youtube.com/watch?v=mxVo5mjK4eg

Attached: Blue Valentine.png (629x630, 616K)

this post is for the people to drunk or too lazy to reply

Attached: woody.jpg (691x767, 68K)

i went into uni, economics, and started working at an ngo, didnt really think through, i just went full in, all my friends started gohsting me, so ive been pretty much alone with some vidya friends i used to play rust with, i started drinking heavily after my first finals and when work got really heavy on me, fuck me honestly what the fuck is the point... also not gf

Attached: 1536700307442.png (640x626, 97K)

not that user but basically fucking nothing

same as every year

Attached: 9s43i2sn9r721.jpg (712x362, 13K)

do u work, go to uni? how are u holding up frend?

Attached: 212.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

i like that song user, here is some more chet baker if ure interested.. youtube.com/watch?v=2phXUnMy8xM

Attached: 1544910113093.jpg (960x695, 107K)

work, live at home, do nothing. life is grat. And you?

Attached: jm3rbli1nu721.png (640x427, 267K)

>Haven't been hear in years
>life was ok, got Jow Forums
>Had some gfs
>Newest girl is literally perfect, but sh says she's too depressed for a relationship
>Our dates were great, she is exactly like me
>Winter break
>She texts me almost daily
>She suddenly stopped
>She barely responds to me
>I miss her so fucking much
>She was literally the one

She probably lost interest which doesn't even shock me. I texted her too much, I was too fucking lame, and she got bored. She liked me and I pushed her away like I do with everyone at some point. Here I am 3 beers in like a fucking loser back on this board. I truly never learn

Attached: 1513051466106.jpg (633x758, 67K)

that pic related... i can really relate to, 2013 fucked me up

Attached: 1545946739555.gif (500x275, 307K)

I like this one, too
Good drinking music
This next drink's for Chet

Attached: drink.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

is it over? or can u talk to her in person? if youre not interested just move on, there is no point on wanting someone who is not interested in you, godspeed

Attached: 1544560488869.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

It's not over per se, I can just tell she's not as into me as she used to be, mostly bc distance. I love this girl, she is genuine and beautiful to match. She wants to self-improve but struggles greatly, and she is very flakey with people including me. Essentially a hot package. I know giving up would make me happier in the long run but my hormones don't want to, and my brain is too wired with her. I am completely stuck and am ashamed of myself

Attached: 1515820108813.jpg (400x300, 31K)

im having some mild abdominal pains, and i just ate dinner. I intending on drinking before i ate, and then after i ate but im just not even in the mood to drink at all. I think my body is telling me to just stop.

I might have 2 or 3 shots before bed, vodka of course. but ive got to be at court tomorrow so i might pass entirely.. and here i thought i posted this already. Im having 4 shots mixed with coke, and i took a swig out of the bottle too. 5 shots in 10 minutes, awesome.

>alcoholic feels

Attached: alch.jpg (732x549, 66K)

sounds like some dude ass problems. the feel when no gf etc. etc. Capitalism expects MEN to be the providers and so on.

well maybe set up a meeting with her on a coffee shop, nothing fancy, just chill gradually untill maybe she grows up on you, idk autist advice giver here, hope u do well user

Attached: 1545773924028.gif (500x717, 852K)

yeah i know in the big picture theyre faggot problems, but i guess its all about perspective

Attached: 1546915628259.jpg (1080x1677, 160K)

I'll prob invite her to shop for food with me when the semester starts like we did last semester. If she comes up wtih some bs excuse I'm gonna have to call it quits. I'm tired of being more invested in someone than they are in me mates

Gin, in a little while

Too late for me start drinking tonight. I'll drink some JD tomorrow with you guys if this thread is still up

im on my third whiskey on the rocks after my 5th fernet branca and coke

Attached: smokewojak.png (800x450, 573K)

Gimme a double shot of jack. I let myself get scammed out of $300. Thankfully I finally realized it before I gave this guy more

Attached: 5Ufm8EB.jpg (320x320, 22K)

how so user? how was the scam set up?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Suntory

bepsi with a side of leaf drug.

>had five shots already
>having another three

It takes me A LOT to get drunk anymore. I cant just have two shots like a normal person and "have a drink". ive gotta drink half a fucking fifth to get a buzz. This is true alcoholism. Can i ever go back?

Attached: 1519402489542.gif (200x200, 2M)

>I cant just have two shots like a normal person and "have a drink"

You're an alcoholic, welcome aboard

Cheap wine, unfortunately

oh bro, no i know ive been an alcohol. dont doubt. My liver was hurting all day today and i still ended up drinking just a bit ago, and dammit im 2 seconds away from having another 4 shots. Once you start you just cant stop it seems. I dont even want to be drunk..i think.. i just want to be tired enough to fall asleep. And i know the whole thing about alcohol disturbing sleeping patterns, but as an insomniac any sleep is better than none.

>this life

Oh shit, lad. You've dug yourself into a pretty deep hole. I'm in the same shit. I told myself I'd only have one or two mixed drinks tonight, yet here I am 7 shots worth of brandy and orange juice deep.

Life isn't even miserable for me. Robotism is tough on a man's soul.
>tfw no gf is slowly killing me

Attached: lain pistol.jpg (834x960, 63K)

fuck having a girlfriend. Legit, ive had two long term gf's and its pure garbage. I would give everything to go back to being a virgin and to never have had a gf. and dont lie, life is miserable. The only solution is to drink and to drink more. Fuck this real life. Its all a fuckin fantasy.

Kek, I am a virgin. I'm kind of hoping against all odds to find a non-trash virgin woman and put a ring on her. Fuck this casual sex scene. That said, I'm also a realist and understand i'm most likely gonna die by suicide within a decade. Drinking helps with this all.

I cradle my berettta 92 as I type this. Guns are the only way I would have the balls to end it.

Attached: redneck apu.png (686x891, 97K)

dude take it from me, if you're gonna suicide, use something a little more BANG like a .357. It'll most certainly blow your brain stem apart without worry of becoming a vegetable.

But aside from that, Theres more interesting ways to kill yourself. You could jump off a building, or have an epic car "accident". The whole point of suicide is to end your life, but the more spectacular you make it the less bad your family and "friends" will feel about it. Lessons to be learned here. IM still trying to figure out ways to kill myself, but alcohol seems to be the only way that im actively pursuing it. And thats a slow death it seems.

And you're never, ever, ever going to find a legitimately pure gf. Give up now. All females are whores. I once dated a "gold star" lesbian that had more hetero sex than me in a year than i had in 10 years. Casual sex is a scam that only contributes to mental degradation and moral degeneracy. But people are too stupid to have a relationship with someone for an extended period before having sex so they can figure out if they actually want to BE in a relationship with them long term.

Society will never fix itself. Its best to just kill yourself now dude.
>/black pill

>Society will never fix itself. Its best to just kill yourself now dude.

I'm slowly coming to this same conclusion. It's kind of a shame, isn't it? We're living in the most prosperous time in human history and it's all for fucking nothing because women can't keep their fucking legs shut.

Brandy is all gone. Fuck me.

Attached: disgust anime girl.jpg (237x349, 27K)

its the sad truth. We have reached a point in history where society is going to stagnate and everything that is NOW will always be the same in the future. The 21st century is when it all started, and its never going to end. In 200 years we're going to have the very same problems we have now at this very moment, except that nothing will be unacceptable and degeneracy will be the norm.

Suicide is the only way to save yourself from this all. You have my vote. Ill be graduating soon.

localmemphis.com/news/local-news/avoiding-the-sextortion-trap-when-online-dating/975967772

This story is almost identical to mine, except the """"father""""" was the one to inform me of the age.

Sober 3 weeks user. The dreams I'm having are dreadful and wake up in a cold sweat. The sheets are so wet it's almost as if I pissed the bed. Had 3 shits since where the was so hard I could barely push it out. Felt like I was delivering a baby. I literally had tears in the corner of my eyes the one time. When does it stop?

Attached: 1546741735610.png (363x296, 136K)

Nigger those aren't real problems.

151 straight 3 days drunk in a row now, not so bad had worse.

Attached: 1531966044353.jpg (1280x720, 485K)

>at party
>secretly putting 2 ounces of vodka in each beer otherwise I won't get drunk but dont want to seem like an alcohol
>have like 10 of those in 2 hours
>bit drunk but not black out drunk
How far gone am I?

quads of drunk. Keep on going on man. That liver will only last as long as you let it. But fuck a liver bro.

you're an alcohol dude. because thats an alcohol dose. Keep on going on.

There are a few virtuous women out there, but unless you get right with God you ain't gonna be able to appreciate them or understand them user.
Mainstream and popular culture and its predilection for moral relativism are done for user, jump ship and turn to Christ while you still can.

Attached: asahi500ml.jpg (700x904, 93K)

I know I'm an alcoholic I'm just wondering how bad that is in comparison to other anions. Like the guy calling himself an alcoholic for drinking beer is hysterical to me. I'm hoping some user will say what I'm doing is hysterical to him as he's doing way more. Just trying to cope user....just trying to cope

Fuck me man
I wanted to start the year somewhat sober
But bought more beer in the last 8 days than in the preceding 21 days.
Rn I've downed a 6 pack of high ABV IPA and am considering follwing with rum for my first liquor of 2019
Before the new year, I hadn't been drunk since the 22nd at the Jose Cuervo in the airport where I downed 4 overpriced margaritas, a beer, and nachos in about 2 hours.

This is some good ass advice

having a smoke since i forgot i had no alcohol left, while listening to comfy music, browsing this board, and thinking about how i've lost all my friends through the years, i used to get really sad but now i just think about it like i was watching a movie of someone losing his friends rather than losing them myself
you guys are my only company now, and i actually like this place even though some of you say its some kind of trap

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (480x481, 434K)

just think a new year isnt actually significant, you can turn your life around any day you want or can, dont focus on having started the year with the left foot and dont wait until next year to get better if you actually want to

It's 8am.
Brought my car in for inspection.
Will have to get back to work in 2 days so still have some time off.
Still can't drink with you guys because I don't know when my car will be ready.

ended up having some bulleit

This goddamn shit. I have no friends left to talk to freely. It was the cheapest shit with the highest alcohol at the gas station.

I had so many dreams but then depression ruined all of them.

I know exactly how you feel my friend

Attached: Straw-Ber-Rita_25_oz_Can.jpg (720x800, 81K)

Havnt drank since new years. Too late to drink now and i can't drink tomorrow

Good thread boys its really making me thirsty

>not having everlcear
why live?

Listening to Jow Forums and drinking Sapporo. Based.

fuck. every day. fuck.

Attached: fuck.jpg (330x330, 23K)

Sour Green Apple Jones Soda

Pic related

Attached: grapple_front_square_grande.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Im havin a white russian