Honest question why are so many of you actual selfish literal sociopaths that have no regard for anyone but yourselves?

honest question why are so many of you actual selfish literal sociopaths that have no regard for anyone but yourselves?

Attached: thonk.png (150x250, 2K)

why should i care about anyone if they dont care about me?

Who hurt you so baddly user

Every fucking human is selfish

You sound upset, OP.
Let me guess, you hid a thread?

i'm the opposite
i have almost too much empathy for others because other people's pain bothers me
i'm a shut in hermit but i cant waste energy hating people, there's too much anime to watch and good snacks to eat

also this every human being on earth is only out to feed themselves

>honest question why are so many of you actual selfish literal sociopaths that have no regard for anyone but yourselves?

Why shouldn't we be?

I guess sometimes they really DO miss

Attached: 1546718254805.png (850x1284, 1.14M)

they never miss

Their trips would argue otherwise

Because most people in general are selfish assholes that either dont care about you or look for a way to get something from you.

Im a coward looser with a weak personality, so its a given that Im a bitter bastard that hates almost everyone.

i guess you could say they hit, huh?

Trips never miss

you should seek symbiotic mutually beneficial relationships, not selfish parasitic ones...

If I stop caring about myself no one will

because nothing / noone looks out for me. so I do.
and I do to others what others did to me.

I simply didn't start this. but I'll be happy to play.

I'm not, but this place is so negative that it can turn a sensitive/empathetic type into someone like what you described. I choose to remain positive/hopeful and should probably get the fuck off this board.

see you tomorrow, fgt.

Because years of isolation/depression makes people apathetic

Attached: 1545936946057.jpg (355x293, 26K)

Villain is a French word for a peasant.
Hero is a Greek word for an aristocrat.

The weak, the poor and the ugly are apprenticed to whoredom and thievery.
The strong, the rich and the fair are apprenticed to heroism and sainthood.

Having a shit life makes you an asshole, not good.

I know you probably think you wouldn't be like Elliot Rodger or other crazy murderers in the same situation, or even like Jow Forums if you were in their situation but to think otherwise is simply a massive error of hubris.

I don't have much experience interacting with others so I spend much time with my thoughts, you could call it an inner world. When something happens outside of it, to someone else, it's hard for me to react appropriately because I'm not used to it, so I just ignore it and go back to being alone with my thoughts.
I wish no harm to others and I have empathy, but I can't bring myself to care about anyone else.

"i'm socially inept because I'm socially inept" is not the best logic