Men and women are equal

How do policewomen pass the same physical exams as policemen?

youtube.com/watch?v=7v1oP0KX14Q

Attached: 1546916892798.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ai-dvO_po
youtube.com/watch?v=9JX_dFwFH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6SR2M4_qQxw
youtube.com/watch?v=4aPnozOS6-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>actually squeals like a pig

Attached: 1545353397794.jpg (350x473, 47K)

Why don't you just drop them pants. C'mon! Squeal like a pig!

Attached: LaughingAsian.jpg (520x600, 154K)

they don't, they have their own easier tests and you know that

>Police Activity

Oh shit, I forgot about this channel, time to fall back down the hole

That low life criminal was leaking good after that cop parked a slug in his brain pan. One for the good guys.

The point is the female cop shouldnt have allowed him to draw the weapon in the first place and she should have been the one to nail him.

Two thumbs up for the end result. Justice was served.

you guys are just copy pasting youtube comments arnt you?

Attached: 1531281529700.jpg (640x480, 61K)

I actually think she made the right choice in just grabbing it, would never have had time to reach her own before getting shot.

>Uniformed gangs that have the right to kill you for no reason and get away with it with the blessings of The State are the good guys.

You fucking Big Brother, boot licking cunt.

Attached: 2765274a.jpg (300x225, 9K)

They are Hard Wired to Squeal like pigs like that,

It draws all men within audio range

You sure? That other guy took his sweet time getting over there.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ai-dvO_po
youtube.com/watch?v=9JX_dFwFH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6SR2M4_qQxw

Attached: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (225x225, 10K)

If it was 10,000 BC and that was a wolf instead of a druggie, it would of drawn every man around to come attack the wolf.

This video though sums up why female police shouldnt do more than ticket cars for expired parking. If that male cop wasnt around she would of tried to default to running away,

About 10 years ago here there was a big story about this hot female cop who was watching a male cop wrestle a guy. SHE RAN AWAY

why aren't females good at anything? i mean males are factually better at everything

they were never intended to be. Our Civilization for the previous 10,000+ years was built on Man goes out, gets shit done. Women is like a grown child, she is useless so she stays home and watches kids and cooks food.

Past 120 years rolls around, ok these useless people are now equal to men.

>pull guy over
>approach with caution
>guy gives you papers
>glance at the papers for a couple seconds
>next thing you know there's a gun in your face
>grab for the gun to stop it from pointing at your face because there's no time to reach for your own gun
Now THIS is where she started acting like a fucking retard
>starts squealing like a piggy
>"PLEASE DONT KILL MEEEE"
>weird "I'm gonna die" noises like she isn't a trained officer of the law
>keeps squealing like a piggy until a real cop arrives to kill the bad guy

man that sucks, i only want a gf that's equal to me

Stupid faggot couldnt even kill a bitch cop standing still begging for her worthless life
I hope it hurt when they shot him

agreed. This isn't the first time I've seen a video like this happen where the officer has to disarm a driver with a gun. This is the first time I watch said officer act like a god damn child about it.

DUDE I literally binge watched like 100 videos in a row off this channel when I first found it

one that sticks out the most was this nerdy white kid (maybe 20yo) half assedly committing suicide by cop, or the crackhead in the attic that lunged out at the last moment after a team of 4 cops came up the stairs and I think one friendly fired another through the hand

Want another rabbit hole? Brazilian motorcycle police, just search ROCAM + [random huehue city name]

youtube.com/watch?v=4aPnozOS6-0