Can autistic girls be girlfriend material?

can autistic girls be girlfriend material?

Attached: 1546919120826[1].png (898x1079, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7TqYkzGaUU
wkms.org/post/paducah-police-searching-missing-autistic-woman#stream/0
youtu.be/fs7pTMb56NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought agatha was from illinois

yes they can
can an autistic femanon please be my e-gf

Attached: 1523855711609.jpg (400x400, 34K)

I dated a girl when I was in high school and looking back now I think she might have been a spergie and desu I still miss her a lot sometimes, she was the coolest gf I had. We had a really deep connection

eat shit, crossposter scum

Depends on severity. Asperger? Sure. Full blown autism? Not really.

yeah chad dates them all the time

If she looks like that I don't care if she's a barely functional mute autismo gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7TqYkzGaUU

lithe and nubile

if your gf has autism and you also have autism it makes for a bad combination.

two autisms do not make a right. sadly

if they're the cool kind of autistic then sure.
if they're like, chris-chan tier then nah.
although normal weird girls without developmental disorders are like, the same thing but better.

Why are we not married?? Look at this autistic qt

Girl in op's pic ghosted the world.
Abd to answer your question, not sure but I probably would not

Man this picture makes me feel sad.

why? can you see the same autism in her eyes that you see in yours? Is that why?

You know who else lives in Paducah? This motherfucker.

Attached: ow_muh_laygz.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

>Paducah, KY
HAHAHAHAHA

Literally white trash town. Dont go after a chick from there even if she is above your standards

how fucking undignifying. Imagine being the people that have to take care of this waste of ... excessive consumption of space. It really ruins the appetite. mother fucker is so dirty that bitch cleaning him needs to be cleaned too. What the fuck lol

That's Lisa, his wife/enabler. She's doing this to him and she loves every second of it.

Attached: its_alive.webm (1920x1080, 888K)

wkms.org/post/paducah-police-searching-missing-autistic-woman#stream/0

>and was last seen wearing a gray shirt, black glasses, a black peacoat and a black Fedora hat. Anyone with information contact local authorities.

this can't be real

She needs a fucking proper kid to take care of. Her "maternal" instincts are manifested by her "husband" and she feels completed by taking care of him. So fucking disgusting. And the sad thing is, if he wanted to kill himself when she left he wouldnt even be able to lolol. Theres a certain level of compassion that everyone should possess, but at some point it becomes more evil to allow certain circumstances to continue. His "wife" needs to tell him to get his shit together or leave entirely. Its not healthy morally or medically for either of them.

yeah but i'm not sure where i can find them

Attached: 1513661525893.jpg (642x689, 73K)

its real user. Autism knows no bounds.

She has a daughter, you can see her in that first webm. She had her with someone else, not James. They made her drop out of high school to help take care of him. Anyways, Lisa is the one bringing him the food and giving in to all his demands even though he can't stand up. She gets off on the pity she receives from everyone else. She's just as much to blame as he is.

Attached: 158_pounds.png (1312x744, 1.75M)

well shit, gas them all. That poor girl though. "why dont you have a job young lady?" "oh because my dad is a fat fucking bastard and i had to skip out on getting an education to take care of him 2+2 is 10 duuur".
What a sad fucking state.

I dated a cute autistic girl for a bit but she was embarrassing to be around in public.

Care to share some embarrassing stories?

Hnng would date

dude if you have an autism gf you should already know what its like to be autistic in public. Just embrace it. When you're with a SO just accept them and dont give a shit about what other people think. Thats when you know that you really care about that person. When you an be alone with eachother in a crowded room.

Go back user. try again.

She was just really awkward and would start telling stories that would go nowhere all the time and everyone would look at each other uncomfortably.

She also would do weird shit like if I was car pooling with coworkers she'd wait outside with me talking about some autistic shit and then when I for in the car she'd walk up and talk to the people in the car about weird shit. But she would always lean in the car and people in the car would be like "ok Annette, we gotta go we'll be late for work. K bye" like politely trying to tell her to move the fuck out of the way but she would just be like "ok" and still stand in the way.
It may sound cute as I type it but it wasnt at all irl. It was just plain annoying autism. It was just shit like that all the time, non stop.

Autistic girls are actually in extremely high demand worldwide (like traps who pass very well) because they are in a way pure and unable to understand the real world, im sure most of the qt's in america/euro have already been shipped to rich arabs, indians, chinese and so forth

No. Her gf-ability has substantially declined.

Attached: 0B9EA2C9-6740-48CD-805F-A28864F14FFA.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Naw mate I'm not a robot I just come here because you guys are funny sometimes. I just thought she was cute and fucked her a bunch of times never wanted a relationship with her. It was awkward and weird when we were alone as well. Plus her roommate was subtly talking shit to me about how its inappropriate for me to date her because of the autism (it wasnt severe).

Wow. You are an asshole.

Orginalioss

not even going to deny that that is pure autism, but damn dude, just tell the bitch to get in the car. dont be a beta fuck. Just say "hurry up we gotta go". And to be honest i would never want to be in that situation, truthfully. But to be completely honest, I AM that person. It fuckin hurts man.

first of all that roomate that was talking down to you is a total fucking cunt. disregard her in every way. But its pretty fucked up that you fucked her, contributing to her mental illness, but never intending to commit to her. \\And if you're not a robot please kindly leave this good site and dont return. We dont need you here.

Now I'm obsessed with her. Thanks, user.

youtu.be/fs7pTMb56NY

Attached: FC5648BF-7E45-4725-9483-7F40A85F04FA.jpg (851x562, 82K)

What the hell are you talking about?, the roomate was in the right, he took advantage of the autism and lack of social awareness of the girl to fuck her without real consequences.

They are pure but also way many people want them, so at the end they are not any better than some stacy.

>the roommate was right

The roommate was jealous and I ended up fuxking her and that's how autism girl and I stopped seeing each other.

Also fuxk you moral gags thinking autism girls dont want a good dick down. She was thirsty as fuck and shes gunna get it from someone may as well be me.

>want a good dicking
Oh of course, everyone loves sex idiot.
But it's like age of consent, even if a 13 year old wants to fuck it doesn't mean she's prepared mentally for it.

Also autism in women is pureness, and pureness must be preserved.

She was like 27 nigger you think she has to go without big cuts just because shes slightly on the spectrum? You're just jealous

Girls LITERALLY cannot be autistic.

And also she wasnt a virgin. Not by a long shot. So take the pure image of an autist out of your mind because they're just thots like the rest of them.

im too drunk to even read to what im applying to, im just going to say that autistic girls are literally too stupid to make good judgements about who they associate with or fuck They are at the mercy of those that would take advantage of them and it doesnt contribbute to their ability to make better judgements. Theres no doubt that they want to be fucked too, but they cant make a conscious choice to decide who they should fuck or not. They dont have the ability to make good desicsions based on reason. You need to treat them in a different way that other females. They are so easily influenced and will be swayed by any attention they receieve. Because at the end of it all, they are female and thrive on attention if they realize it or not.

warn a man, will ya?

Attached: 1545298242899.jpg (656x522, 26K)

She wasnt stupid. She was pretty smart school wise. She wrote for a local newspaper. She was just retarded when it came to social cues

Yes user, some are qt p2ts

Attached: Chloe-Hayden.png (900x900, 1011K)