Thoughts on single mothers?

Thoughts on single mothers?

Attached: 3398070n.jpg (1080x1149, 375K)

Poor girl. Hey boyfriends are all going to want to fuck her mother instead when she grows up.

If single mothers are so great, why are they single?

did she have that kid when she was 17?

>Thoughts on single mothers?

pathetic

Reeeeeelly makes u think tho

On the one hand, she's familiar with parenthood, she's desperate for companionship and she has been forced to understand that her actions have consequences.
On the other hand, unless the father died or raped her, she has demonstrated a level of supreme irresponsibility and that personality trait is not necessarily gone just because she's a mother.
But yea, I'd give one a go and if she's alright I'd marry and so forth.

I like them. The real ones. Not the insta models. Their lives are a struggle, and so they are the only type of woman I could relate to. Plus, maternal quality is attractive.

Oh she'll get hers. Without a father figure in the home she is destined to end up right in the exact situation her mom is
in now.

r/whereareallthegoodmen

Most women I meet nowadays are single mothers, and they keep hitting on me. Can't find one that doesn't have one.
About to pull the trigger and date one of them. The only thing stopping me is their social media profiles and how toxic they are to the baby daddy.

Based meets Beast.

holy fuck that kid is ugly. goblina.

>Most women I meet nowadays are single mothers, and they keep hitting on me
Where are you meeting these women and how overt are they with their flirting with you?
Is it like, you're hitting it off with a girl who then brings up the fact that she's a single mother, or you bump into single mothers who launch into "wow user, do you work out?"?

most single mothers that I know of have not grown out of their whoring phase. they sleep around as much as possible and generally try not to let the kid get in the way.

if they are older than 30 and starting to get fat, they may be more reliable than your average roastie. some of them may even be honest about the arrangement they are looking for: sex and companionship (and if you are lucky, housework) given in exchange for sheltering and supporting her and her spawn.

also, be warned that many single mothers are financially predatory and that they are single because the husband had nothing left to be taken from him. one of my uncles lost a house and a business this way.

single mothers have low smv, and are not high quality partners. but they may be better than loneliness, if you are a person that craves companionship. and they might even treat you better than a childless wife who considers herself a "catch" would.

The biggest red flag. They want a beta provider but they will divorce you if you have anything in a few years. Then again, that's probably a pretty good deal for a kissless hugless virgin

Every mother is single eventually, it's 2019 brah

it depends on why they have the child. i think willingly having children is at the very least morally wrong, so i kind of dislike them if they had the option to terminate and didn't.

destroyer of society.

Wouldn't that make them perfect for each other? Both having low smv and being able to appreciate each other. And I think that a lot of robots would make caring father figures. And the people who think being alone would be better have never experienced it.

Some at work, some during my outings, and some during my jogs. I consider myself a 4/10, though doing some self improvements like exercise.
Hit it off, then they casually bring it up. The one I'm close to doing it is a co-worker/neighbor that lives with her parents.

wouldn't know i was rasied in a married households

but the thought of single mothers sure did destroy families, as a zoomer almost all the kids i grew up with all came from single mother households

although, if they adopted then i think that they're alright. this isn't the case for most single mothers (or single parents in general) though.

My aunt has three girls and her house is always full of guys she likes to keep for money and whatbasically amount to attention. I used to think single mothers were ok but only if they at least give a semblance of stability. Turns out the two oldest are now instagram whorea who need men all the time to look at them. Their talks usually revolve about finding the right guy with a good salary and house.

I sure would like to make some

Who is this absolute beauty?
Can any group compete with White blondes

Easy access to lolis

The modern woman is truly broken
They belong in cages to be bred like cattle.for they cannot be trusted to roam free and make their own choices. It is to the detriment to themselves, partners and potential children.

Attached: 1539413655361.jpg (1038x1049, 417K)

Insta please. I wish to oggle your cousins.

Instead, impose single mother tax, where she can't get bennies for kids in any form except food, and can't sue the father for custody or alimony.

Why is she using the child support to buy Isis apparel?

Some guy could not stand being around her despite the instinct to be with his own kid, what does that tell you?

Attached: RedFlags.jpg (426x282, 115K)

They went black, user.

Attached: F7E10205-DB0D-4B12-9739-36C67A5A9D55.jpg (750x1116, 686K)

I can't even find her account, I was going to crop her ass and post it.

I never understood the concept of alimony. This isn't the 1950 why do I have to support an adult?

There can be genuine cases where the guy turned out to be an asshole or bad luck. My red flags would be if she has two children from different men because than means she managed to make the same mistake twice or have a bunch of suitors.

If you can be assed trying to look for excuses for her life, you have already lost for thirst imo.
But hey, it is your call.
If she popped out a baby from another guy I am not touching her, period.

yea but then you're dealing with a woman who not only fucked that asshole, but had a kid with him, which doesn't speak well to her judgement now does it?

the only exception, MAYBE, is a widow. but even that comes with a shitload of baggage.

Unpopular opinion time...
The thought of having kids and them reliving my life is horrifying. so...
As long as Chad or Tyrone is the father of her kids, and they totally fuck off forever, i am fine with that and would be the best dad for them. Its not a cuck thing either. I'd get to be a dad, with kids with the best chance to be happy, and have a family.

Attached: 1539246394803.gif (359x270, 398K)

My mother would have been better off if she had raised us as a single mother, and I was raised by a single father (adoptive).

>tfw this girl at my school got bullied for being a single mother to the point she dropped out and was suicidal
>tfw she was a victim of incestual rape and kept the baby because she wanted to give him more love than she ever got

Attached: 1546286182168.jpg (675x547, 119K)

Non-meme answer: I think there's a lot of different situations. Some just picked the wrong man. But some are genuinely good moms, good employees, and good people. Not every woman is a vindictive shrew going after her baby daddy for child support and alimony.
That being said, I'm not raising another man's kid. Fuck that. Some are also genuinely looking for a meal ticket, and will bounce as soon as your last check does.

Are you against adoption as well? Since it'd also be raising another man's kid.

I might currently be a '4' but I have the potential to be an '8.' Even I say that single moms aren't good enough for me.

Adoption is usually a last resort for couples who can't have kids.

More often than not, it's a sign that they had a horrendous lapse in judgement. And now they're forced into a situation where every potential partner has to face the fact that if their relationship progresses, they will be forced to take care of her mistake.

Obviously, rape victims and widows are a different story, but ultimately it still boils down to men having to raise children they didn't father.

>Slept around
>Got pump and dumped by some Chad asshole
>Now expects Beta McGee to pay for muh child
>If the child is a male they will proceed to ruin its life as much as possible with their insanity

There should be strict punishment for single mothers

But do you think it'd make you a cuck for adopting a child?

Not that guy, but adoption would 100% make you a cuck as long as at least one parent is alive.

I love how sexuality will always be a part of a woman's mind. I suppose its a part of a lot of men's minds too but... Idk... The way females approach sexuality is so different. It's a priority to a man to have sex, and it's the same thing for a woman but, women also need to feel like men want to have sex with them.
I wish I'd never encountered women. My life would havr been a lot happier, I think, had I never encountered women. Not saying that they're bad, just that they've happened to consistently be the source of misery for me in my life. I suppose it's my fault ultimately but, I can't get over it. I'm not even sure if I want to

>single mothers who deserve support: rape victims (nonretarded people would just abort tho), wives after divorce (husband's fault) or after husband died
>single mothers who dont deserve support: thots who fucked some junkie, wives who fucked up a marriage

That must mean my adoptive father is a cuck then, since as far as I know my real father is alive. But, he severely ritualistically sexually abused me, so is he really a father?

trash, with the exception of widows

not worth it. chances are they'll never love you like they loved the father of their first child or it will bring unnecessary drama into your life. i'd rather stay volcel than get with a single mom.

I do not condemn them. It usually takes a balls for man accept woman with kid. You are instantly responsible for protecting and taking care not only woman but child as well. Not many single wolfs are ready for it, but I salute you if you enter such a relationship

the future of America desu

oh naive one. you dont see why this is all happening, but i do. i know why.

Slow the roll and watch the road brother

hilarious how much hotter the mother is than the daughter. means that she been rawdogs by some hard on the eyes blokes

Uglier dudes must have stronger sperm to adapt, in a quality over quantity sort of manner

They are literally the reason for most mental illness and crime in the western world. They are a plague.

>deserve support
Like hell they do, state does enough of that shit. I won't.

Mom got blacked and drank when she was pregnant with me now I'm mixed race and am only 5'11 when the rest of the men in my family are 6'2 and above.

There's a big difference between you and your wife giving the dream of having your own child and only you giving up while she makes you pay for Tyrone's Jr, school.

still clingling i see. they become more and more desperate for husbands, but the answer will always be the same. and the fruits will ripen early, to be eaten or forgotten

They don't deserve love plain and simple they deserve to suffer and their children should be mercy killed.
change my mind

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1741, 176K)

they will inherit the land, theyre our future.

Not if they're executed which is obviously the right choice

and who will man up ? too busy watching twitch tv to give a fup.

theres a whole loser population just like me

>Be woman
>Be with a man for many years
>He does things that annoy her
>Decides after a few years to have a kid
>Doesn't fix the relationship in anyway
>Split up
>Single mom, who has shown she has poor character judgement has decided that you get to raise her child
Wew :^)

I wouldn't date one under any circumstance. I don't want to deal with your bastard and it's not my job to take care of it. If I'm going to provide for a child it'll be mine, not Chad's. Similarly, I refuse to deal with the father, because eight times out of ten he's still in her life in some way. All that aside, why should I bother? I wasn't good enough for her before she got stuck raising a kid by herself, why should I help her now?

Attached: not going to happen.gif (500x207, 983K)

>implying the rape happened only ounce
>implying she didn't keep letting it happen
>implying it was rape
>implying she is actually suicidal

bait

The psychological reason cuck is bad is due to a female liking you yet not liking your DNA. She wants hers to randomly become a child though rather than adopt. You both should not be related to the child if one is not. You're insulting yourself if you are not related to your child for that reason, as it means that your girl really doesn't like you, she just couldn't keep her man.

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Adopted is fine
Widows is maybe
Had a divorce or bastard child is a hard pass

OP's pic isn't black

You'll become bets bucks if you're looking for a relationship. Damaged goods.

I wish my father raised me. I may have turned out an asshole but this is much worse

Honestly agree with this 100%. That's coming from a guy raised by a single mom too.

My gf is one. She's nice but not fully sane. I dont get in the way of the kid or pay for anything. It's allright depending on the situation. She doesnt want more children and hates guns though so I'll move on in due time I guess.

Attached: 1545598334934.jpg (888x1280, 221K)

Fell in love with a single mother, something i thought after years on Jow Forums i would ever do. She was just perfect imo, and we xlicked on everything. Also she was black, another red flag from years of Jow Forums. Ultimately i decided against it, i guess you can say i used my brain. But i still think of her to this day, what could of been, maybe i would actually be happy and my heart still hurts. She was really cute too desu

Attached: 5C64B9AC-5B52-47E3-AC9D-4FF5BEEB8B49.jpg (1536x2048, 318K)

Did she give you a blow job or better on the first date?
This basically. Second round pick becuase chad has other options. Betas dont. I would rather be alone then know she is settling for my nice guy wallet.
And good horror stories? Must be a few good ones if you think you should have been mercy killed

Attached: 8C2AF8EE-26B1-4EC0-AA77-35C5704DEDB9.jpg (1280x1920, 195K)

The mother is single for one of three reasons
>They are a widow
>They are have poor overall decision-making ability, and they chose to reproduce with a man who wasn't able/willing to stick around and care for his children. Everyone makes mistakes, but creating life when you shouldn't is not an "oopsie," it's a major litmus test of your character and people don't change
>They picked a man who was willing to stick around and care for his children, but they drove this man away through nagging, entitlement, exhaustion from dealing with their issues, disloyalty, etc. People don't change, and if she did it to him she'll do it to me.
Reasons two and three make up the vast majority of cases and DQ the woman outright.
I want a woman with a good head on her shoulders who I would be comfortable running my family's affairs in the event that I become incapacitated, or have to be absent due to war or for some other unforeseen reason.
I want to be spending energy on providing for my family, raising my children to have good character, and on strengthening the romantic bond with my wife. I don't want to be plowing my energy into compensating for my wife's emotional immaturity.

good job user. dont be the retard that will raise tyrones kids. you'd literally be making fun of your own genetics dude. raising another mans kid lmfaoooo./ get it together dude. props for not falling for it

What about just for a pump and dump summer romances?

Reminder that virgins dont know shit about life.

As long as you're not legally tied to her and you dont let her trap you in any way you should try if you will it.

You've got to be careful because many single mothers are single mothers due to carelessness or outright deception with birth control.
Personally, I've tried having casual things, but I find that I don't get much enjoyment out of sex unless there's a real bond present.
I don't have any moral qualms, but physical intimacy with someone who I don't see a future with isn't much better than jerking off to me.

I always feel sad when I see a pretty girl in her early 20s on a dating app and the last pic is of her with a kid.
No matter how desperate you get, never date a single mom. The kid will always be #1 to her and most of the time she's just looking for a father figure for her kid. Now you don't have to meet the expectations of 1 girl, but 2.

But you could steal the little girls panties to jack off with

Attached: F55DBEF3-0EEC-470A-85B1-DF2D38099EE3.jpg (804x562, 334K)

Is it really worth all the trouble of dating a single mom to get some loli panties though. Though maybe that's why the majority of single moms have boys. The ones with girls found a guy who's secretly into loli.

>Is it really worth all the trouble
No not really, I was just memeing, single mothersare trash personitiies 85% of the time.

i would love to fuck the little girl

Third post, undeniably the most superior post.

Kek. Good to see some Jow Forums spirit is still alive around here

Guess nobody on this board is great :( At least the single mother was wanted before.

see which one does better after a hard raping

What does this even mean? It's not a joke because jokes are funny.

Worse, they're going to want to fuck her mother AS WELL!

They're okay if she let's you put in a baby of your own.

Avoid at all costs if she's a coalburner with an el goblino kid though.

Attached: 2ed.png (750x750, 26K)

A woman with a kid means a greater variety of options when it comes to doing things on a date. Can you imagine asking a woman without a kid to go to a circus? Or a zoo? Or a cartoon movie? Making a kid happy is an easy way to make their Mom happy.

>not giving the 6yo girl a pity fuck
Rude

Attached: tapatapa.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

They're cool as he'll.